Medical status/issues/queries 2012-13

Old Jan 29th 2012, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

hnj_judge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical status/issues/queries 2012-13

Hello

The panel doctor office sent my medical examination results to DIAC for visa class 176, they received results on 24th of January, on 25th of January they changed the status in my online application to "Further medical results referred", the case officer told me that it needs some time for processing.

Could you please give me more information about the meaning of this status,
do i have to do anything or i have just to wait, and approximately how much time they need to finalize the medical process ?

Thank you
Old Jan 29th 2012, 9:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Further medical results referred status

Originally Posted by hnj_judge
Hello

The panel doctor office sent my medical examination results to DIAC for visa class 176, they received results on 24th of January, on 25th of January they changed the status in my online application to "Further medical results referred", the case officer told me that it needs some time for processing.

Could you please give me more information about the meaning of this status,
do i have to do anything or i have just to wait, and approximately how much time they need to finalize the medical process ?

Thank you
Unless they've asked you to go for further tests you just have to wait. Any medical with remarks on it has to be referred to a medical panel, even for things like asthma which will not cause an issue with getting a visa. Just means it has to be looked at by a medic rather than just by admin staff.
Old Mar 29th 2012, 4:47 am
Just Joined

karim_mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Further medical results referred

Good day,

I've applied for 175 visa and have made the health checks upon CO's request for myself, my wife and my child.

The online progress check shows that the medicals are finalized for me and my child, however, the status for my wife, who has diabetics, is shown as: Further medical results referred - Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing.

The panel Dr. advised her to undertake additional tests prior sending the 26 and 160 forms to DIAC and she already made A1C, FB Sugar, microbiological, eye, etc..

Does this mean that the results are being examined by Australian Dr. to see if she'll need further tests? and does diabetics affects her chances to get the visa knowing that A1c is within "Controllable range"?

Regards,
Karim
Old Mar 29th 2012, 8:19 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Further medical results referred

Originally Posted by karim_mo
Good day,

I've applied for 175 visa and have made the health checks upon CO's request for myself, my wife and my child.

The online progress check shows that the medicals are finalized for me and my child, however, the status for my wife, who has diabetics, is shown as: Further medical results referred - Further medicals have been referred to Australia for further processing.

The panel Dr. advised her to undertake additional tests prior sending the 26 and 160 forms to DIAC and she already made A1C, FB Sugar, microbiological, eye, etc..

Does this mean that the results are being examined by Australian Dr. to see if she'll need further tests? and does diabetics affects her chances to get the visa knowing that A1c is within "Controllable range"?

Regards,
Karim
Nothing to worry about,its normal procedure.

dan

Last edited by dsn; Mar 29th 2012 at 8:23 am.
Old May 24th 2012, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Lusie is an unknown quantity at this point

Will they even go for the referral if the applicant is graded A by the panel clinic. and usually how many days do they consume in such cases..

And i remember, patience is the key....
Old May 24th 2012, 10:35 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lusie
Will they even go for the referral if the applicant is graded A by the panel clinic. and usually how many days do they consume in such cases..

And i remember, patience is the key....
Generally an A would not need a referral as it would be a cleared medical. As for time, it takes as long as it takes......
Old May 24th 2012, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Generally an A would not need a referral as it would be a cleared medical. As for time, it takes as long as it takes......
This is the fact, that for the strange reason, nothing alarming was mentioned by the Panel Doc, all cleared was said , All reports good, HIV -ve, but still, all of us got refereed.
Old May 24th 2012, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

Also, by grace of Almighty, we all do not have any prior medical history as well..
disgust is not for being refereed, but is for the delay that it might cost

Old May 24th 2012, 11:54 am
Home and Happy

This is the fact, that for the strange reason, nothing alarming was mentioned by the Panel Doc, all cleared was said , All reports good, HIV -ve, but still, all of us got refereed.
It doesn't have to be something alarming. Anything at all that gives you a medical history can mean a referral - asthma, diabetes, operations years ago, depression, post natal depression - it just means a doctor has to sign it off instead of an admin officer.
Old May 24th 2012, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

But in first place, any of these should exist. nothing that i can remember of, and all of us went through the precautionary medicals before the actual appearance, that included all the major test that were listed in the form. so i don't think that there was any need for the referral, but i guess it is their job and they should abide by. I am quite confident, as long as i know that we are completely healthy and fine. possibly they can take 2 to 3 days for completion..
Old May 24th 2012, 1:20 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

But in first place, any of these should exist. nothing that i can remember of, and all of us went through the precautionary medicals before the actual appearance, that included all the major test that were listed in the form. so i don't think that there was any need for the referral, but i guess it is their job and they should abide by. I am quite confident, as long as i know that we are completely healthy and fine. possibly they can take 2 to 3 days for completion..
There are no precautionary medicals. Unless you decided to shell out unnecessarily for an extra set. Why you would is completely beyond me.

There really is no point in worrying about it. As Pollyana said (and I've mentioned before), it just means that a doctor (an MOC - remember?) will sign it off instead of an admin. It will take as long as it takes. They do have other people's to do too.
Old May 24th 2012, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
There are no precautionary medicals. Unless you decided to shell out unnecessarily for an extra set. Why you would is completely beyond me.

There really is no point in worrying about it. As Pollyana said (and I've mentioned before), it just means that a doctor (an MOC - remember?) will sign it off instead of an admin. It will take as long as it takes. They do have other people's to do too.
Why you would is completely beyond me.

Because, i had the medical coverage, and We never in our lives (with blessings of Almighty) had any such issue. So it was tentatively to check the values or stats that we fell in. also as i was planning a move, i thought that it would be nice for me to know, where we all stand physically and medically and if we can face any issues. Again (his goodness gracious) nothing challenging came up.

Again, i am not really worried about them being referred or if they are doing a random recheck on my application.

As always, as an human being, we expect our applications being given special transcendence and priority.
Old May 25th 2012, 9:58 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Because, i had the medical coverage, and We never in our lives (with blessings of Almighty) had any such issue. So it was tentatively to check the values or stats that we fell in. also as i was planning a move, i thought that it would be nice for me to know, where we all stand physically and medically and if we can face any issues. Again (his goodness gracious) nothing challenging came up.

Again, i am not really worried about them being referred or if they are doing a random recheck on my application.

As always, as an human being, we expect our applications being given special transcendence and priority.
You say you're not worried, yet how many posts have you made asking essentially the same question? You keep being told what happens with regards to processing of the medicals, yet you ask again - and again. I don't think there's a clearer way of explaining it to you.

Also, why would you expect your application to be given any kind of priority? There are plenty of other people who applied before you - or maybe after that are in a higher processing priority - that will be dealt with first.
Old May 25th 2012, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
You say you're not worried, yet how many posts have you made asking essentially the same question? You keep being told what happens with regards to processing of the medicals, yet you ask again - and again. I don't think there's a clearer way of explaining it to you.

Also, why would you expect your application to be given any kind of priority? There are plenty of other people who applied before you - or maybe after that are in a higher processing priority - that will be dealt with first.
thumbs up for Mrs. Greenstar

I am never asking to be given any priority. and i guess now i understand that they upload the medical results on every Wednesday... so next Wednesday.. i will get my medical finalised.

and on every post that i tend to throw.. you are there for the inspection :P... keep on your comments are highly valued...
Old May 25th 2012, 10:09 am

thumbs up for Mrs. Greenstar

I am never asking to be given any priority. and i guess now i understand that they upload the medical results on every Wednesday... so next Wednesday.. i will get my medical finalised.

and on every post that i tend to throw.. you are there for the inspection :P... keep on your comments are highly valued...
Actually you were expecting a priority for your medicals (check your previous post). Yes, I am on here a lot. Believe it or not, not just to inspect your posts. So where have you heard that medicals get finalised on a Wednesday? I'm quite interested - I've not heard this rumour before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.