Medical form 26 help

Old Jan 21st 2012, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

ar1111tic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical form 26 help

Hi, this is a question for Form 26 (Medical Examination).
I know its a weird but I'll still go ahead and ask. I am filling up this form for my medical examination and I came across the question number 16 and 17 of Part B which I am not sure how to answer.
16) Prolonged or repeated hospital admission(s)? 17)A hospital admission for a psychiatric condition or extensive treatment for depression or anxiety?
If yes, list the relevant details, including dates.
Here is my dilemma: 6-7 years ago I was a student and for some xyz reasons I wanted to go off school for two three semester and put a hold on my degree, without getting dismissed from my school. I was advised by the school advisor that if I can provide them a good reason of temporary withdrawn from the school then I will be fine to come back later and continue my degree.
Well to make story short, i went to a hospital and pretended that I was suffering from major depression and anxiety and I was admitted in the hospital repeatedly for a prolonged period of time, many tests were done while I was in the hospital, including blood tests etc. Of course I was throwing the anti depressant medications in the garbage bins. Anyway.....this way i got a letter from a psychiatric stating that I was not fit for school for now and I should be giving off few semesters.
With my fake depression/anxiety drama I achieved what i wanted that time.
But now that I am filling this form, Question 16-17 is about prolonged/repeated hospital admission and psychiatric conditions/depression/anxiety. I never been sick and gone to a hospital for any reason beside this fake hospital admissions.
I do not know how should I answer. Should I say YES OR NO to these questions. If YES it says please provide relevant details and dates. Please help.......
Old Jan 21st 2012, 6:28 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical form 26 help

Originally Posted by ar1111tic
Hi, this is a question for Form 26 (Medical Examination).
I know its a weird but I'll still go ahead and ask. I am filling up this form for my medical examination and I came across the question number 16 and 17 of Part B which I am not sure how to answer.
16) Prolonged or repeated hospital admission(s)? 17)A hospital admission for a psychiatric condition or extensive treatment for depression or anxiety?
If yes, list the relevant details, including dates.
Here is my dilemma: 6-7 years ago I was a student and for some xyz reasons I wanted to go off school for two three semester and put a hold on my degree, without getting dismissed from my school. I was advised by the school advisor that if I can provide them a good reason of temporary withdrawn from the school then I will be fine to come back later and continue my degree.
Well to make story short, i went to a hospital and pretended that I was suffering from major depression and anxiety and I was admitted in the hospital repeatedly for a prolonged period of time, many tests were done while I was in the hospital, including blood tests etc. Of course I was throwing the anti depressant medications in the garbage bins. Anyway.....this way i got a letter from a psychiatric stating that I was not fit for school for now and I should be giving off few semesters.
With my fake depression/anxiety drama I achieved what i wanted that time.
But now that I am filling this form, Question 16-17 is about prolonged/repeated hospital admission and psychiatric conditions/depression/anxiety. I never been sick and gone to a hospital for any reason beside this fake hospital admissions.
I do not know how should I answer. Should I say YES OR NO to these questions. If YES it says please provide relevant details and dates. Please help.......

You faked being mentally ill? That beggars belief.

With regards to the immigration situation, you've painted yourself into a corner. I'm afraid this is the flip side of lying to get time off - it's going to bite you in the arse now. If that is on your medical record, then you will have to list it.

You may have lied to your university & gotten away with it, but if you decide not to disclose your 'illness' & DIAC find out, they may well reject your application for giving false information in order to gain a visa.
Old Jan 21st 2012, 10:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

What she said.

Faking being mentally ill to the extent of repeated hospital admissions, sounds like you were mentally ill to me.

You need to declare it.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 1:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76

You faked being mentally ill? That beggars belief.

With regards to the immigration situation, you've painted yourself into a corner. I'm afraid this is the flip side of lying to get time off - it's going to bite you in the arse now. If that is on your medical record, then you will have to list it.

You may have lied to your university & gotten away with it, but if you decide not to disclose your 'illness' & DIAC find out, they may well reject your application for giving false information in order to gain a visa.
And even if you get away with it while applying for the visa if it comes to light later that you lied on the application then the visa may be cancelled.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 2:15 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And even if you get away with it while applying for the visa if it comes to light later that you lied on the application then the visa may be cancelled.
I agree. I'm quite glad that DIAC introduced the fraud PIC last year, so that anyone caught making false/misleading statements will be barred from obtaining a visa (that is covered by the fraud PIC) for three years.
Old Jan 22nd 2012, 7:12 am
Just Joined

absolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the roughabsolutelystumped is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
I agree. I'm quite glad that DIAC introduced the fraud PIC last year, so that anyone caught making false/misleading statements will be barred from obtaining a visa (that is covered by the fraud PIC) for three years.
wow! that's a pretty difficult situation you got there. I don't understand why you were so desperate to get out of school but I guess that's all in the past that has come back to haunt you. better tell the truth and declare it, than omit that information and be found out later.

sounds pretty weird to me still...
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

Emily 123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi do you still have a copy of form 26 2011 or jan 2012 version?

Thanx