Medical chest Xray-Pulmo

Old Dec 17th 2011, 5:56 am
Just Joined

waseemkmarwat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical chest Xray-Pulmo

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Then what did u do and where are u standing now in your case?did u go for further tests?what type of test they were please give me some details
well i went to IOM again,got appointment for further medicals...if they suspect TB,you will haf to provide samples for three consctive days early in the morning...the test ersults are finalized in 42 days...
well my CO asked me for Form 80 and 1023,which i gave..he repiled and said do not take any further medical or character etc...he will tell wt he needs..
Old Dec 18th 2011, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by waseemkmarwat
well i went to IOM again,got appointment for further medicals...if they suspect TB,you will haf to provide samples for three consctive days early in the morning...the test ersults are finalized in 42 days...
well my CO asked me for Form 80 and 1023,which i gave..he repiled and said do not take any further medical or character etc...he will tell wt he needs..
Please tell me what type of samples they take for further tests? Sputum or MRI??
Old Dec 19th 2011, 3:36 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Please tell me what type of samples they take for further tests? Sputum or MRI??
Why? What happened at someone else's medical has nothing to do with what might happen at yours. Would it make any difference anyway? If the panel doctor says MRI are you going to suddenly withdraw your application?
Old Dec 19th 2011, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why? What happened at someone else's medical has nothing to do with what might happen at yours. Would it make any difference anyway? If the panel doctor says MRI are you going to suddenly withdraw your application?
I think its not bad to know earlier that what type of samples are taken for further test so i could prepare my mind in advance?i think i m not asking the timeline and its not the violation of this site and this forum is for sharing the experiences with each other and i think i am just doing it.

thanks
Old Dec 19th 2011, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

waseemkmarwat is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its not bad to know earlier that what type of samples are taken for further test so i could prepare my mind in advance?i think i m not asking the timeline and its not the violation of this site and this forum is for sharing the experiences with each other and i think i am just doing it.

thanks
it depends....normally for TB thy will ask for Sputum cultures...its the most reliable test so far...there are other tests too....but it depends what the doctor go for...