Medical chest Xray-Pulmo

Old Nov 30th 2011, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Default Medical chest Xray-Pulmo

Dear freinds
I am from pakistan.I gone through medicals on 26th Nov 2011 and today IOM agent called me and asked me to go further consultation for something she called "Pulmo" found in chestXray.I am really worried about it please let me know if any one else found such thing in chestXray?is this serious problem?

regards
Fahad
Old Nov 30th 2011, 8:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical chest Xray-Pulmo

Originally Posted by fahadkhan389
Dear freinds
I am from pakistan.I gone through medicals on 26th Nov 2011 and today IOM agent called me and asked me to go further consultation for something she called "Pulmo" found in chestXray.I am really worried about it please let me know if any one else found such thing in chestXray?is this serious problem?

regards
Fahad
they will do some extra test, if everything goes fine they will send ur medicals, if they found some problem you will be referred to a doctor for a treatment. They will do same test again after a specific time period.
No need to worry.
Old Nov 30th 2011, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
they will do some extra test, if everything goes fine they will send ur medicals, if they found some problem you will be referred to a doctor for a treatment. They will do same test again after a specific time period.
No need to worry.
Dear Shafaqat
Thanks for your reply.i visited IOM office in karachi and they returned me the Xray report and Xray and referred me to Pulmologist for consultation.I am really worried and this is shocking for me that signs of TB found in m chest Xray bcoz i had no TB symptoms in my life time i.e. it may be inactive TB.i dont know how Dr. will verify whether it is active or inactive?.what will be the consequences of this medical results on my visa?
Old Dec 1st 2011, 4:03 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Shafaqat
Thanks for your reply.i visited IOM office in karachi and they returned me the Xray report and Xray and referred me to Pulmologist for consultation.I am really worried and this is shocking for me that signs of TB found in m chest Xray bcoz i had no TB symptoms in my life time i.e. it may be inactive TB.i dont know how Dr. will verify whether it is active or inactive?.what will be the consequences of this medical results on my visa?
It could be or could not be a TB sign, actually if they find something in chest x-ray they make sure it is not TB. My wife had same problem, in x-ray report they found some dots and they were not sure is it TB or something else, they asked her to have some extra test and collected samples for 3 days and after 1 month they reported that there is no TB and she is fine.

1 important thing is that you must inform your case officer that you have appeared in medical exam and medical officer has referred to a consultant, if you have some sort of payment slip or any other material that shows ur medical appearance, you can upload that.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

It could be or could not be a TB sign, actually if they find something in chest x-ray they make sure it is not TB. My wife had same problem, in x-ray report they found some dots and they were not sure is it TB or something else, they asked her to have some extra test and collected samples for 3 days and after 1 month they reported that there is no TB and she is fine.

1 important thing is that you must inform your case officer that you have appeared in medical exam and medical officer has referred to a consultant, if you have some sort of payment slip or any other material that shows ur medical appearance, you can upload that.

i have already sent receipt to my CO.i have an appointment today lets see what dr. says and how he will confirm.can u tell me what test Dr. do to verify if its TB or not?R u from pakistan too?
Old Dec 1st 2011, 7:07 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

i have already sent receipt to my CO.i have an appointment today lets see what dr. says and how he will confirm.can u tell me what test Dr. do to verify if its TB or not?R u from pakistan too?
I think its not related to TB (based on some googling: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_oedema).

I hope it is not something serious, try to get a private chest xray for your own satisfaction as well. Best of luck.

--Usman
Old Dec 1st 2011, 7:13 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uzi
I think its not related to TB (based on some googling: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulmonary_oedema).

I hope it is not something serious, try to get a private chest xray for your own satisfaction as well. Best of luck.

--Usman
Pulmonary oedema is something completely different to a spot showing up on the OP's x-ray. It comes with an array of other problems and symptoms.

Unless you are a medical professional you should not be throwing diagnoses around.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 7:19 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Pulmonary oedema is something completely different to a spot showing up on the OP's x-ray. It comes with an array of other problems and symptoms.

Unless you are a medical professional you should not be throwing diagnoses around.
Point taken . My mistake. Thats why I mentioned about googling and that poster should take second opinions as well.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 8:01 am
Shafaqat Ali

sorry i did not remember test name but that was related to TB.yes m from pak, see my skype id on my profile.
Old Dec 1st 2011, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

sorry i did not remember test name but that was related to TB.yes m from pak, see my skype id on my profile.
If something abnormal xray finding found in xray then IOM forward it to further confirmation.By the grace of Almighty my Xray report is normal and its not TB its just some changes found in xray bcoz of some previous exposure to pollution etc Dr says this is th case with every 3rd pakistani who lives in city like karachi bt unfortunately we are not habitual to go for normal routine checkup therefore we never come to know about such findings or changes occuring in our body.Dr. said nothing is serious even its not required any cure or medicine.He will give me supporting letter tomorrow against my Xray that i will hopefully submit IOM same day.I hope every thing will be going fine in future InshaAllah.

Last edited by fahadkhan389; Dec 1st 2011 at 6:32 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2011, 4:44 am
Shafaqat Ali

If something abnormal xray finding found in xray then IOM forward it to further confirmation.By the grace of Almighty my Xray report is normal and its not TB its just some changes found in xray bcoz of some previous exposure to pollution etc Dr says this is th case with every 3rd pakistani who lives in city like karachi bt unfortunately we are not habitual to go for normal routine checkup therefore we never come to know about such findings or changes occuring in our body.Dr. said nothing is serious even its not required any cure or medicine.He will give me supporting letter tomorrow against my Xray that i will hopefully submit IOM same day.I hope every thing will be going fine in future InshaAllah.
Good luck
Old Dec 16th 2011, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

I submitted letter from Dr on 8th Dec and today status showing for my wife as "Further medical results referred" and for my child as Further medical results received and my status for medical still showing required.Is everything going fine and normal?
Old Dec 16th 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

I submitted letter from Dr on 8th Dec and today status showing for my wife as "Further medical results referred" and for my child as Further medical results received and my status for medical still showing required.Is everything going fine and normal?
Medicals referred implies that all relevant medicals have been received, and is now sent to a panel doctor for examination. Maybe your doctor in Pak is still to submit all your tests to the CO.

Nonetheless there is no point speculating. Just sit back and wait, I know the wait is a real test as I just went through the medical process
Old Dec 16th 2011, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

waseemkmarwat is an unknown quantity at this point

same thing has happened to me...IOM thought somethg is wrong with Chest X ray...sent me to private doctor and he said its ok...IOM thought of TB...but when IOM sent the result to Australia thy said u shud go for further tests..so thy didnt agree with what doctor said to whih IOM reffered me..
Old Dec 17th 2011, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by waseemkmarwat
same thing has happened to me...IOM thought somethg is wrong with Chest X ray...sent me to private doctor and he said its ok...IOM thought of TB...but when IOM sent the result to Australia thy said u shud go for further tests..so thy didnt agree with what doctor said to whih IOM reffered me..
Then what did u do and where are u standing now in your case?did u go for further tests?what type of test they were please give me some details

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.