MAY 2010 VISA APPLICANTS

Old Jun 19th 2010, 12:49 am
Forum Regular

martynbaker will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MAY 2010 VISA APPLICANTS

Cheers Pollyanna,

I'm hoping it will all go through a.ok as my life in Oz depends on this. My Ozzy partner is getting worried won't get it and she'll be stuck here with me being shipped back home
Old Jun 19th 2010, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

jonese19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Martyn
Don't worry I applied for the same visa for my partner onshore too on the 17th May an still no word

Getting worried now too..... read your previous post about the back log of applications and 1st July may shed some light. I hope so.....

We lodged at the Brisbane office and all we have had Is our acknowledgment email!!! Will be sure to post a thread as soon as we hear!

Chin up dude
Emma
Old Jun 21st 2010, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Mongobear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys,

don't panic, things will work out for you. My CO is at least 2.5 years away so be lucky for "just" waiting some months.

Cheers
Uli
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of7immyboy has much to be proud of

What a ball ache. I guess that the ball is rolling though. CO requested more evidence, which i have supplied, silly me for not keeping some back first time around. Fingers crossed, 10 - 12 weeks max and I must be there one way or another
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

EinsteinJ is an unknown quantity at this point

HI There,

Any 175 GSM applicant that has got CO? I am just wondering how long this will take. Thanks anyway.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

A normal 175 without any catalysts (CSL, sponsorships...) ? ... Wait another 2 years at least. Sad but true ... and welcome to my world

Originally Posted by EinsteinJ
HI There,

Any 175 GSM applicant that has got CO? I am just wondering how long this will take. Thanks anyway.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Hi Mongobear,

sorry not to give more detail.

I mean i'm on CSL as Mechanical Engineering with IELTS 7.5 (above seven for each category). Just wondering how long it will take..., and i hope it will be not too soon as my wife is preparing for IELTS test .
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Hi Mongobear,

sorry not to give more detail.

I mean i'm on CSL as Mechanical Engineering with IELTS 7.5 (above seven for each category). Just wondering how long it will take..., and i hope it will be not too soon as my wife is preparing for IELTS test .
Lucky you .... I'm an IT guy, IELTS 8 (8,9,7,7,) but unfortunately not on CSL. BUT that way my wife has enough time for her IELTS

Good luck for you and fingers crossed for your wife's IELTS!
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

jonese19 is an unknown quantity at this point

WE GOT IT WE GOT IT OH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! 820 on shore partner visa GRANTED ! Got our grant letter today in the post so so so so happy ! And we didn't use an agent fewwwww big risk!

Me and my partner can finally enjoy our new life here In Australia. Thankyou all so very very very muchly for all your help and support.....this has been a very long drawn out process for the last 3 years of my life since planning to come here..... This website truly does rock!!!

Good luck to all hope I set the wheel In motion for the rest you. Best of luck guys

Emma and Dave (living happily ever after in Brissy)......finally !
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 3:01 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mongobear
A normal 175 without any catalysts (CSL, sponsorships...) ? ... Wait another 2 years at least. Sad but true ... and welcome to my world
Where did you get this information?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Where did you get this information?
Check the immi page for priority processing. It will tell you 3 years for "old" offshore non-CSL applications (175/176), 2 years for onshore non CSL, (up to) 12 months for employer-sponsored/new SOL/new state sponsored (SMP).

Cheers
Uli
Old Jul 13th 2010, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

I have got Case Officer assigned today.....

firstly, it's too soon because my wife is still preparing for IELTS, but from the attached documents/information, my wife doesn't need to take IELTS test if she can provide 2 years work experience in English speaking country.....

Luckily we are living in New Zealand and she had just completed 2 years working experiences in NZ. The only problem is she has been working for 3 companies during the last 2 years without any unemployment period in between .

Btw, i'm on GSM 175 with Mech Eng as the occupation and IELTS above 7.0 each. applied on 3 May 2010 online.

Hope this can give some insight about the GSM 175 process without any state/family sponsorship
Old Jul 13th 2010, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

martynbaker will become famous soon enough

Congrats on the CO. Goodluck
Old Jul 14th 2010, 9:35 pm
Just Joined

ABANERD is an unknown quantity at this point

HI There,

Hello
We got CO assigned on 5 July 2010. Asked for more info and medicals. Our medical appointment is next week. Fingers crossed. Does anyone know, how long it is taking now to get the visa once CO is assigned... Nervous and worried.

BTW we have yet to hear back from VIC about SS but all documents are met for 175.
Good luck all and thanks

Last edited by ABANERD; Jul 14th 2010 at 9:36 pm. Reason: forgot
Old Jul 15th 2010, 12:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jonese19
WE GOT IT WE GOT IT OH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! 820 on shore partner visa GRANTED ! Got our grant letter today in the post so so so so happy ! And we didn't use an agent fewwwww big risk!

Me and my partner can finally enjoy our new life here In Australia. Thankyou all so very very very muchly for all your help and support.....this has been a very long drawn out process for the last 3 years of my life since planning to come here..... This website truly does rock!!!

Good luck to all hope I set the wheel In motion for the rest you. Best of luck guys

Emma and Dave (living happily ever after in Brissy)......finally !
Congratulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.