May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Branko
175, CSL, HR

Did not sent med, pcc, ple or anything else since May....
There is fair amount of chance that you'll get CO soon. Why don't you send a PLE and confirm
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

mohodhaka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Branko
Today I noticed that my online status changed to "application being processed further" on 16. Sep. I know that this does not have to mean a CO but I wonder if anyone else from may 2009 applicants noticed online status change?

I applied on 20. May, CSL,
dear branko,
see my timeline. Same to me since 27th of May!
I dont think, u need to bother DIAC by sending PLE right now. just wait, good news will knock u in time! :-)

Last edited by mohodhaka; Sep 18th 2009 at 7:44 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:35 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

I have my status changed to 'application being processed further'
dated on 11/9

it is the sound of movement

Last edited by nashr; Sep 18th 2009 at 8:42 pm.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Branko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mohodhaka
dear branko,
see my timeline. Same to me since 27th of May!
I dont think, u need to bother DIAC by sending PLE right now. just wait, good news will knock u in time! :-)
I will not send PLE since there is no need for now. I did not frontloaded med and pcc so CO will ask for it anyway. I just wanted to see if others have similar change of online status.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:06 am
Just Joined

mguy84 will become famous soon enoughmguy84 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nashr
I have my status changed to 'application being processed further'
dated on 11/9

it is the sound of movement
Mine is still showing "Processing commenced" - perhaps there is now finally some progress for the May applicants.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a paper based application. Does DIAC provide the right status of a paper based application through PLE ?

Regards,
Croc
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

mohodhaka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crocodile
I have a paper based application. Does DIAC provide the right status of a paper based application through PLE ?

Regards,
Croc
they should.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:37 am
Just Joined

presh is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Great news for me this morning -- and hopefully for you soon too...

Confirmation email of 175 visa came through this morning - less than 5 months for a 175 with de facto partner must be some record! No indication of CO assignment until visa email on 28 Sep, and no questions asked (all front-loaded). Only interaction with DIAC was PLE to confirm IELTS score for CSL Accountant on 23 Sep. Visa letter attached to confirmation email -- a welcome birthday surprise!

Later - presh
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by presh
Hi all,

Confirmation email of 175 visa came through this morning - less than 5 months for a 175 with de facto partner must be some record! No indication of CO assignment until visa email on 28 Sep, and no questions asked (all front-loaded). Only interaction with DIAC was PLE to confirm IELTS score for CSL Accountant on 23 Sep. Visa letter attached to confirmation email -- a welcome birthday surprise!

Later - presh
Congrats!!!!! It seems the first 175 grant for May 09. And having a partner (which always has more complexity than single applicants) is definitely a BE Record.

However, I somehow feel that Accountant always come first in the priority queue may be because the occupation starts with 'A'

Any other May 09 175 (not 176) with CO or at least a recent "being processed further"
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Later - presh
Congrats man. That's a great news for May applicants.

Now, I think I shud now get ready with my PCC. However I would wait for medicals until they are requested.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Hi all,

Later - presh
Congratulations Presh. That was fast!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mohodhaka
they should.
Your turn of visa grant now my friend.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I applied on 30th April 2009 but it was 1st May in Australia and that is date my app is stamped. Anyway got an email from my CO today, asking for meds and pcc.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

Later - presh
Congratzzzz

Thats a great news. Lets hope things move fast for other May 2009 applicants as well
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I applied on 30th April 2009 but it was 1st May in Australia and that is date my app is stamped. Anyway got an email from my CO today, asking for meds and pcc.
Hi Bermudashorts

What is your occupation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.