May 2007 VISA Applicants

Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: May 2007 VISA Applicants

the way the april applicants have been getting their visas over the last couple of weeks I'm hoping we should see ours by the end of November
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

hunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the roughhunt66 is a jewel in the rough

It sounds like all the other May applicants without a visa have a case officer, we have not heard anything since full acknowledgement in August, I need to know now so I can plan Christmas and sort out selling the house.

Claire
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

ozdreamer will become famous soon enoughozdreamer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hunt66
It sounds like all the other May applicants without a visa have a case officer, we have not heard anything since full acknowledgement in August, I need to know now so I can plan Christmas and sort out selling the house.

Claire
Hi Claire

We haven't got a case officer either , my only hope is that cause we have front loaded we will go straight to visa.

Amanda
Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

I see you did your meds on the 24/7/07, we did ours that day aswell, but managed to get ours to LCU by the 3/8/07.
Hopefully we should be on the same timeline, will have to keep a close eye out for when we each get our visas
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

congratulations viviane on the visa
on the down side i still have no co and our meds weren't done till end of sept so i feel like we have got forever to wait!! :curse: we was hoping to go jan/feb don't think we will make it,house still unsold got an offer but they have still got to sell so means nothing really.just coloured my hair to cover all the extra greys popping up lol just cant stand all the bl**dy waiting
so sending loads of karma to everyone

anne marie xx
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

rachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura about

To Just cant wait and the other

I am a may applicant and still not got a case officer so you are not on your own !!!

Hoping too that we will go striaght to Visa (am guesstimating around end Nov/Early Dec0 but who knows.

My meds didnt get to LCU until early Oct so i know exactly how you all feel,

keep your spirits up, think of it this way, we all might get a lovely XMas pressie
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Sean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really niceSean and Louise is just really nice

HI,
Were May applicants aswell and have not got a CO , medicals received at the LCU on the 18th of September ,Hopefully when they get round to looking at the file everything will be there and we will go straight to visa.
Maybe wishfull thinking
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

vivianne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rachie999
To Just cant wait and the other

I am a may applicant and still not got a case officer so you are not on your own !!!

Hoping too that we will go striaght to Visa (am guesstimating around end Nov/Early Dec0 but who knows.

My meds didnt get to LCU until early Oct so i know exactly how you all feel,

keep your spirits up, think of it this way, we all might get a lovely XMas pressie

We never new we had a case officer just went straight to Visa. We'd frontloaded meds and sent confirmation that they'd been done. So it seems that's all they've been waiting on.

Thanks to everyone for your congratulations it's been a great day and I hope plenty more visa'a are granted this week

V x
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:37 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Congarts on all the Visa

Anyone booked flights yet ??

Anyone gone yet ???

Wont be long now for anyone waiting i can feel there on the way

well i can feel somthing ??

Wheres me mate Donna ??? any good ??

Martin
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Martin

How's it going? No news yet - the CO has everything she needs to make a decision so we're in limbo again. The OH says that they wouldn't ask us to lodge the AOS bond money if they were going to refuse the visa which makes some sense.

10 weeks till we fly

Said my first goodbye last weekend

Got the shippers coming on 21st and we've barely packed anything - hey ho!

What's new at your end?

Donna
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:01 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys just one week left for us, we had our leaving do last friday which went well, had bad news yesterday, as we are selling to cash buyers the lenders ha pulled out so they applied with another company, the offer was out but was taking a long time to get to the solicitors so i rang them and they said the lenders had pulled out again, i cant believe they never rang and told me, we were supposed to complete last week, not sure what to do as our money is tied up in the house, i have been in touch with a letting agency who said they could get us tenents within 2 weeks and we would make £100 a month extra with everything else paid, which seems a good idea as we were selling the house for £35 grand cheaper, i just so wanted to buy my own house in oz and without a deposit it seems unlikely that will happen things just keep getting worse, i was so looking forward to starting a fresh new life, sorry to put a downer on things, congrats to everyone with visas and ill see you all the other side soon. we will say goodbye before we leave anyway and will fill you in xxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 8:47 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Hi all,

We're May applicants too. Got our Meds in August, got a CO in September. We were just waiting for the Meds to be processed & thinking the visas would be any day now........
Received an email from our CO asking for more Meds !!
Our son was 10 when meds were done so only got a child one. Now he's 11 and therefore CO wants an xray - what a pain.
Anyway, got it done that day (took him out of school & a 150 mile round trip - what fun) so now it's just another 8 week wait for DIAC to process. Aaagghh :curse: it's neverending!

Having said that - house still not sold so what's another 8 weeks?

Fingers crossed for everyone else!

Rx
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Oh bugger - our son has literally just turned 11 too so I hope we don't get the request for an xray

There I was thinking it was going to be plain sailing....

Donna
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hi guys just one week left for us, we had our leaving do last friday which went well, had bad news yesterday, as we are selling to cash buyers the lenders ha pulled out so they applied with another company, the offer was out but was taking a long time to get to the solicitors so i rang them and they said the lenders had pulled out again, i cant believe they never rang and told me, we were supposed to complete last week, not sure what to do as our money is tied up in the house, i have been in touch with a letting agency who said they could get us tenents within 2 weeks and we would make £100 a month extra with everything else paid, which seems a good idea as we were selling the house for £35 grand cheaper, i just so wanted to buy my own house in oz and without a deposit it seems unlikely that will happen things just keep getting worse, i was so looking forward to starting a fresh new life, sorry to put a downer on things, congrats to everyone with visas and ill see you all the other side soon. we will say goodbye before we leave anyway and will fill you in xxxxxxxxxx
Sometimes things have a way of working out, you may find a rental which will give you the time and space to make sure your areas etc are where you really want to be in Aus and also you may sell for a higher price now you're not in a rush and end up getting a much better exchange rate as well than it is now. I know its easy to say when its not happening to me but its not stopping you going when you want, just changing your initial plans. Good luck with the move, it all gets so stressful at the end its hard to see the bigger picture. I know I was a complete wreck when we left ( horrendous house sale like your selves)and it was a relief for me to get on the plane. Take care, babs
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 12:37 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Donna Doo
Hi

Oh bugger - our son has literally just turned 11 too so I hope we don't get the request for an xray

There I was thinking it was going to be plain sailing....

Donna

Hi donna

One of my sons turned 11 before our visa came back and we had no probs, so dont worry

Onlything new is that i'm gona loose alot of money on the cars as they have to go

Owell onwards and downwards ??

Mart

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.