May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Old May 31st 2007, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Thanks FoxieRuthie
Next step Queensland sponsorship on 495 as Cairns is currently the only spot needing OH's skills and only have 110 pts. Understand it's a relatively straight forward and then the visa which should also be straight forward because of the sponsorship is for a skill in demand in cairns. Fingers crossed yours comes soon too!!!![/QUOTE]

Hi Parh
Good luck with 495 - we're headed to Cairns too love it there. My OH is a sparky, no idea if he is in demand in Cairns or not, hopefully he is! We're going end of July for a little reccy trip and hoping to move out Apr/May 2008 ish. Getting the mother-in-law to pop to our house to check our post tonight, fingers crossed [/QUOTE]

We're hoping to go July 2008 ish..As long as visa is ok.won't be long til you hear now! PARH
Old May 31st 2007, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

Can you add us to the list please?
We're not posting them until tomorrow (1st June)...so maybe will have to join the june list.
Heading to: Brisbane (or somewhere in SE Queensland)
Assessing body: TA (myself) and VETASSAS (OH)
Sent: (will be June1)
Going for Skilled migrant (136)
Agent: No
Thanks
Old May 31st 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone
Just had to share with those who know what I am talking about and how hard it was to get it all together.
We came back from Lanzarote today and found the e mail waiting for us.

We Got it!!!!!

We did a little dance great birthday pressie as hubby is 40 on Sunday.

Good luck to all waiting.
Old May 31st 2007, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Can you add us too please?

Sent yesterday by agent. May 30th.
Assessing body, ACS
Occupation, IT Engineer
Visa, 136 non MODL
Agent, yes
Heading for Melbourne...Hopefully.

Thankyou
Old May 31st 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by maisey
Hi everyone
Just had to share with those who know what I am talking about and how hard it was to get it all together.
We came back from Lanzarote today and found the e mail waiting for us.

We Got it!!!!!

We did a little dance great birthday pressie as hubby is 40 on Sunday.

Good luck to all waiting.

congrats Good luck with visa app.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:51 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

We got it!!! Karen colour us yellow!! Yipppeeee!!!!

Mother-in-law popped in to check our post yesterday and there is was, hubby officially accepted as sparky in Oz!! So excited, visa train here we come!

Good luck to the rest of you with your skills assessments, hopefully we'll all be on the June Visa applicants list!!

Old Jun 1st 2007, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

Originally Posted by movin'on
Can you add us to the list please?
We're not posting them until tomorrow (1st June)...so maybe will have to join the june list.
Heading to: Brisbane (or somewhere in SE Queensland)
Assessing body: TA (myself) and VETASSAS (OH)
Sent: (will be June1)
Going for Skilled migrant (136)
Agent: No
Thanks
Well don't I feel stupid now - annoyed cause I can't post them today because OH cannon find some essential paperwork (transcripts) even though I've been asking for them for 2 weeks. Hopefully will join the june list - will keep you posted.........
Old Jun 1st 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future
Smile Re: May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

hi we are the woodford familly from southampton and our TRA application has been recieved in Canberra(17th may 2007)
and now its the waiting game :curse:
hoping to settle in Brisbane (husband a HGV mechanic)
Old Jun 1st 2007, 1:25 pm

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by woodys
hi we are the woodford familly from southampton and our TRA application has been recieved in Canberra(17th may 2007)
and now its the waiting game :curse:
hoping to settle in Brisbane (husband a HGV mechanic)

Welcome Woodys - I'm from Southampton orignally (parents & friends still live there) we're headed to Cairns.

Good luck with your TRA, you should hear in the next week - 10 days ish!

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adiford
I am part of this waiting club!!! TRA sent 10th May, had letter on the 17th May saying they have recived. So it is killing me now as it is getting close to finding out!!!
did you get your letter through the post ours took just under a week to get there with interparcel its been about 12 days since it was delivered and signed for so its got to the right place but have not heard a thing from them not even to say they have received it anyone else in the same boat
Old Jun 4th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

woodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant futurewoodys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mad city fan
did you get your letter through the post ours took just under a week to get there with interparcel its been about 12 days since it was delivered and signed for so its got to the right place but have not heard a thing from them not even to say they have received it anyone else in the same boat
yes our letter to say the TRA had been received in Oz was posted to our agent then forwarded on to us,its the waiting thats the killer:curse:waiting now 2 hear what they say about it and it just goes on...Good luck
Old Jun 4th 2007, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
We got it!!! Karen colour us yellow!! Yipppeeee!!!!

Mother-in-law popped in to check our post yesterday and there is was, hubby officially accepted as sparky in Oz!! So excited, visa train here we come!

Good luck to the rest of you with your skills assessments, hopefully we'll all be on the June Visa applicants list!!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, WELL DONE!!!
BEEN WORKING ALL WEEKEND SO DIDN'T SPOT YOUR POSTING!
CAIRNS HERE WE COME PARH
Old Jun 4th 2007, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by parh
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, WELL DONE!!!
BEEN WORKING ALL WEEKEND SO DIDN'T SPOT YOUR POSTING!
CAIRNS HERE WE COME PARH
Thanks Parh it is such a relief and so exciting to finally get the TRA back, one small step over, next big leap on its way! We're visiting Cairns end of July for a bit of a reccie! So can't wait, they might have force me back on the plane though!

Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

adiford is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi mad city fan
yes got letter through post saying they have recived it 18th may, so am hoping to hear from them this week with a YES or NO
Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Am I getting totally confused here only we have been told that it takes 10 weeks for an assesment to come back from ACS yet everyone on here seems to have them within the month, or is it different with ACS, sorry if I am being daft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.