May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Old Jun 4th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Hi Karen can you add us to your may list
136 visa
Bricklayer
Brisbane
No agent used
Tra sent 15th May
Arrived 21st May
No reply as yet
But all good things come to those who wait Good luck to all who are waiting to hear
Old Jun 4th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hi Karen can you add us to your may list
136 visa
Bricklayer
Brisbane
No agent used
Tra sent 15th May
Arrived 21st May
No reply as yet
But all good things come to those who wait Good luck to all who are waiting to hear
Hiya

Already had you on there

Karen
http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpat...assessment.htm
Old Jun 4th 2007, 8:46 pm
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by suki
Am I getting totally confused here only we have been told that it takes 10 weeks for an assesment to come back from ACS yet everyone on here seems to have them within the month, or is it different with ACS, sorry if I am being daft
Hi Suki

I'm pretty sure that ACS takes longer than TRA, others feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. But TRA are supposed to reply within 10 working days if you're on MODL list which is why TRA is fairly quick. Hope this helps, I know the wait is agony but its worth it honest!

Good luck

Old Jun 5th 2007, 12:53 am
babyboo

Hi Karen please colour us in on the spreadsheet!!!
TRA SUCCESS EMAIL ARRIVED TODAY

TRA sent to Go Matilda (UK office) 4th May
TRA submitted from Go Matilda (Aus Office) to TRA 16th May
NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
TRA success e-mail arrived from Shaun at Go Matilda this morning 5th June

Well done to everyone who has passed and goodluck to all those who are waiting for a decision, it wont be long and you'll be celebrating like us!!

Thankyou
Debbie

Old Jun 5th 2007, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Yay! Congratulations - it feels fantastic, doesn't it ???

Good luck with the visa application, I look forward to adding you to the next list

Karen xx

Originally Posted by babyboo
Hi Karen please colour us in on the spreadsheet!!!
TRA SUCCESS EMAIL ARRIVED TODAY

TRA sent to Go Matilda (UK office) 4th May
TRA submitted from Go Matilda (Aus Office) to TRA 16th May
NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
TRA success e-mail arrived from Shaun at Go Matilda this morning 5th June

Well done to everyone who has passed and goodluck to all those who are waiting for a decision, it wont be long and you'll be celebrating like us!!

Thankyou
Debbie
Old Jun 5th 2007, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi all its 12 weeks now for my skills assessment i just hate all this waiting, just want to get to cairns and get settled
Old Jun 5th 2007, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

adiford is an unknown quantity at this point

THE MAN FROM AUSTRALIA HE SAY YES

Recived the letter from TRA today and it has been SUCCESSFUL!
We are over the moon, it is such a good feeling. Have now gotto tell my , Mum and the rest of the family!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

congratulations well done, hope it goes well with the family not an easy task.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by adiford
THE MAN FROM AUSTRALIA HE SAY YES

Recived the letter from TRA today and it has been SUCCESSFUL!
We are over the moon, it is such a good feeling. Have now gotto tell my , Mum and the rest of the family!
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

damoonica is an unknown quantity at this point

Headed to: ??
Assessing Body: ACS
Applic Sent: 06/06/07
Agent Used: No:
thumbsup:
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:39 pm
Just Joined

chinkymico is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband sent his docs to ACS for skills assessment last 29 May 2007 tru fedex and was received 31 May 2007 (per FEDEX on line) tracking. But 'til now, we haven't received email confirmation if the docs are with them already. I have read that ACS usually send confirmation receipt 5-10 working days but others in the forum told me that in their case they received confirmation after 3 days. Iam getting nervous now thinking it was lost or something...Do I have to reason to be panic

Thanks
Michelle
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Yay! Congratulations - it feels fantastic, doesn't it ???

Good luck with the visa application, I look forward to adding you to the next list

Karen xx
thankyou Karen,

Yes it sure does feel fantastic, will be lodging the visa as soon as possible, just sorting passports out for our 3 children first and a few other bits to do, hopefully be July/Aug applicants at the latest, it gets a bit costly but well worth it in the end,
Will keep you informed, well done with the spreadsheets, you do a great job that gives us all an idea of timescales and makes us realise everyones application is different, we did worry at first when we had no acknowledgement but once we looked at the spreadsheet we were able to see that not everyone gets one, takes away the worries,

Thankyou again

Debbie
Old Jun 7th 2007, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
thankyou Karen,

Yes it sure does feel fantastic, will be lodging the visa as soon as possible, just sorting passports out for our 3 children first and a few other bits to do, hopefully be July/Aug applicants at the latest, it gets a bit costly but well worth it in the end,
Will keep you informed, well done with the spreadsheets, you do a great job that gives us all an idea of timescales and makes us realise everyones application is different, we did worry at first when we had no acknowledgement but once we looked at the spreadsheet we were able to see that not everyone gets one, takes away the worries,

Thankyou again

Debbie
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

mnicona will become famous soon enoughmnicona will become famous soon enough

Hi Karen

My details for the list

Headed to: not final, but probably Sydney
Visa Type: 136 visa
App' Sent: 1st week of May
App' Received: 11/05/07
Agent Used: No

Thank you so much!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Added. Good luck

Karen xx

Originally Posted by mnicona
Hi Karen

My details for the list

Headed to: not final, but probably Sydney
Visa Type: 136 visa
App' Sent: 1st week of May
App' Received: 11/05/07
Agent Used: No

Thank you so much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.