May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Old May 25th 2007, 8:47 am
West Yorkshire to Cairns!

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice
Default Re: May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Better get the Yellow pen out TRA Passed 22nd May just had email from agent this morning, Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Getting the first lot of bubbly out tonight.

Visa App all together will be forwarding to agent next week.

Good luck to the rest of you.
CONGRATULATIONS Robert n Helen - you must be very excited the first hurdle is out the way! Yippee!

We've been away from home this week so hoping to get home tonight and find a letter from TRA on our doorsetp - might be being a bit hopeful though! So impatient, I want to know NOW!

Old May 25th 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

suki is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Skills assesment sent to ACS 18/05 OH is an Analyst Programmer, heading to Perth and using an agent. Hoping for a 136.

Can we be added to the list please

Does anyone actually know how long these things take to come through?

Thanks
Old May 25th 2007, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Updates & additions made to the list.

Good luck everyone

Karen xx
Old May 29th 2007, 3:04 pm

FoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really niceFoxyRuthie is just really nice

Originally Posted by suki
Hi

Skills assesment sent to ACS 18/05 OH is an Analyst Programmer, heading to Perth and using an agent. Hoping for a 136.

Can we be added to the list please

Does anyone actually know how long these things take to come through?

Thanks
Hi suki

Welcome to the waiting club! I think from other threads TRA seem to take about a month from date you sent it off give or take a few days either way. We sent ours on 2nd May so our month is nearly up and I'm getting a little frayed now! Scared in case it says no, it really shouldn't but there's always a chance I've done something wrong on the application!

Anyone else all nervous over this?

Old May 29th 2007, 5:50 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

ohh add me please

Headed to: Sydney
Assessing Body: TRA
Applic Sent: 07/May/07
Agent Used: Yes
Old May 29th 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

adiford is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: May 2007 SKILL ASSESSMENT Applicants

Originally Posted by FoxyRuthie
Hi suki

Welcome to the waiting club! I think from other threads TRA seem to take about a month from date you sent it off give or take a few days either way. We sent ours on 2nd May so our month is nearly up and I'm getting a little frayed now! Scared in case it says no, it really shouldn't but there's always a chance I've done something wrong on the application!

Anyone else all nervous over this?

I am part of this waiting club!!! TRA sent 10th May, had letter on the 17th May saying they have recived. So it is killing me now as it is getting close to finding out!!!
Old May 30th 2007, 6:34 am

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bello
ohh add me please

Headed to: Sydney
Assessing Body: TRA
Applic Sent: 07/May/07
Agent Used: Yes
can't beleive it but got the letter today PASSED woohoo dated 25th may received 30th may
Old May 30th 2007, 8:31 am

can't beleive it but got the letter today PASSED woohoo dated 25th may received 30th may
CONGRATULATIONS

That's GREAT news Bello well done you must be so excited! You're the first of the May crew to get yours back I think great stuff! Get that bubbly going!

xx
Old May 30th 2007, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

that's great news, congratulations
Old May 30th 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

we've had a positive assessment today from IEAust less than two weeks from acknowledgement!! I'm so happy my worst nightmare was not passing and not even having the chance to apply for a visa! Good luck all those still waiting for positive assessments!!!! PARH
Old May 30th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS on all the passes

Karen xx
Old May 30th 2007, 10:29 am

QUOTE=parh;4850165] we've had a positive assessment today from IEAust less than two weeks from acknowledgement!! I'm so happy my worst nightmare was not passing and not even having the chance to apply for a visa! Good luck all those still waiting for positive assessments!!!! PARH[/QUOTE]

HUGE congrats parh!

You ready to send your visa off now or do you still have work to do?!

We're away from home at the mo so getting the mother-in-law to pop to our house to check our post! Not sure if she a) doesn't get how important this letter is or b) doesn't want me to take her only son half way round the world!!!! Please hurry up and come I hate this waiting lark, I know we're gonna have to wait loads for the visa too but at leat the the TRA you have a rough timescale of when you should know by! ahhh hair falling out!

Old May 30th 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

HUGE congrats parh!

You ready to send your visa off now or do you still have work to do?!

We're away from home at the mo so getting the mother-in-law to pop to our house to check our post! Not sure if she a) doesn't get how important this letter is or b) doesn't want me to take her only son half way round the world!!!! Please hurry up and come I hate this waiting lark, I know we're gonna have to wait loads for the visa too but at leat the the TRA you have a rough timescale of when you should know by! ahhh hair falling out!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks FoxieRuthie
Next step Queensland sponsorship on 495 as Cairns is currently the only spot needing OH's skills and only have 110 pts. Understand it's a relatively straight forward and then the visa which should also be straight forward because of the sponsorship is for a skill in demand in cairns. Fingers crossed yours comes soon too!!!!
Old May 30th 2007, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by parh
we've had a positive assessment today from IEAust less than two weeks from acknowledgement!! I'm so happy my worst nightmare was not passing and not even having the chance to apply for a visa! Good luck all those still waiting for positive assessments!!!! PARH
That's great news, congrats, hope your visa app goes well
Old May 31st 2007, 8:01 am

[/QUOTE]

Thanks FoxieRuthie
Next step Queensland sponsorship on 495 as Cairns is currently the only spot needing OH's skills and only have 110 pts. Understand it's a relatively straight forward and then the visa which should also be straight forward because of the sponsorship is for a skill in demand in cairns. Fingers crossed yours comes soon too!!!![/QUOTE]

Hi Parh
Good luck with 495 - we're headed to Cairns too love it there. My OH is a sparky, no idea if he is in demand in Cairns or not, hopefully he is! We're going end of July for a little reccy trip and hoping to move out Apr/May 2008 ish. Getting the mother-in-law to pop to our house to check our post tonight, fingers crossed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.