Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:09 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by [email protected]
send the link for the editable version pl
eljustino wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > The time has finally arrived for me to apply for the big 136 skilled
    > independant. THough I would start the ball rolling and let you all know
    > that I am about to submitt mine on the 14th March. Anyone else??
    > Anyone else applying if so any stories , good/bad/indiferent to share?
    > Anything to be aware of?
    > If anyone needs an editable version of the 47sk from 11/05 with the
    > fields already to go let me know will post a link when I get to my Pc at
    > home as I am on a works PC at the moment.
    > Justin (RMN - Hopefully Perth by the end of the year.)
    > NB.... Also anyone have an idea of the timeframe atm for a 136
    > independant?
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
[email protected] will post the link on saturday when I am off nights, its on my home pc, BUT apparently there is a new version out now. Will still send it your anyway though. Forgot to do it last week doh!!

Justin
Old Mar 17th 2006, 6:11 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by eljustino
[email protected] will post the link on saturday when I am off nights, its on my home pc, BUT apparently there is a new version out now. Will still send it your anyway though. Forgot to do it last week doh!!

Justin

there you go
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
47sk11-05(editable).pdf (473.1 KB, 81 views)
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:12 am
Just Joined

shelloz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northerner
Having posted yesterday that we were waiting for my wifes skills assessment to be returned (speech pathologist), guess what was on our door mat when we returned from work? Yes, the assessment - and a positive result!!

So it's definitely full steam ahead now, hopefully post the application by the end of the week!!!! Scary stuff. Just need to get docs certified, might try our friend who is a doctor - I THINK that will be acceptable, she's not a GP but is a qualified doctor... anyone else got any thoughts on the easiest way to do this?? What has everyone else done??

Good luck to everyone, we'll get through this together!!!

Graham
Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm trying to complete my forms and bit confused about how to set them out, as says number the pages from the bottom up and use dividers.... so does this mean number 1 is the last page and work up from there? and should i leave extra dividers for extra information to come eg meds??? Hoping to send it in a week or so.
Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shelloz
Hi everyone, just a quick question. I'm trying to complete my forms and bit confused about how to set them out, as says number the pages from the bottom up and use dividers.... so does this mean number 1 is the last page and work up from there? and should i leave extra dividers for extra information to come eg meds??? Hoping to send it in a week or so.
Thanks
Thats right shell, last page is number 1. Regarding the extra dividers - as long as you explain what they are for can't see a problem. We just enclosed a Index at the front to explain what extra pages were included. Hope this helps you and good luck with the application.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:47 am
Just Joined

shelloz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mick69
Thats right shell, last page is number 1. Regarding the extra dividers - as long as you explain what they are for can't see a problem. We just enclosed a Index at the front to explain what extra pages were included. Hope this helps you and good luck with the application.
Thanks a lot. Just takes a while to think it all through doesn't it. Will just be glad to get it sent after months of deliberation. It took nearly 2 months just to get a working holiday visa and extra documents needed for that, so i think i have some idea of what we're in for in the next months to come. Good luck to you too.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:16 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Post Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

anyone had there credit card debited and received acknoledgement from dimia yet?

Justin
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:23 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

No, not yet, Justin. Getting fed up checking my emails every morning just to see it's not there!!!!!!

I take it you havent heard yet either?!?!

Janine
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:58 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

I've got nothing either, still waiting for it to arrive in Adelaide let alone get an email! Sent it 15th March.

I just want to go to Oz NOW! Can't be arsed with waiting......

Graham
Old Mar 21st 2006, 10:53 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northerner
I've got nothing either, still waiting for it to arrive in Adelaide let alone get an email! Sent it 15th March.

I just want to go to Oz NOW! Can't be arsed with waiting......

Graham
Just thought I would pop in say we are March applicants too!
to a fellow - Northerner - look at our timeline, I think it is taking 15 days for dimia to acknowledge reciept of the visa app. The email says it will take 9 months to process the application, but somehow I reckon it is going to take much longer.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

monkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond reputemonkeypeaches has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone!

We're new to this site, and are hoping to be sending off our 138 forms in a week or two! We are just waiting for references to come back from employers, then time to fill in the actual form - yikes!

I'm expecting this to take a while, as I'm pregnant - the baby isn't due till Oct so even if we get the med request before then it'll have to be delayed. Still, we're not in any hurry!

Good luck everyone!
Rach
Old Mar 21st 2006, 7:23 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by monkeypeaches
Hi everyone!

We're new to this site, and are hoping to be sending off our 138 forms in a week or two! We are just waiting for references to come back from employers, then time to fill in the actual form - yikes!

I'm expecting this to take a while, as I'm pregnant - the baby isn't due till Oct so even if we get the med request before then it'll have to be delayed. Still, we're not in any hurry!

Good luck everyone!
Rach
We are a definate for March !

Signed for by Virginia on 20/3/06..

Hoping to be in Perth by August - We are MODL...

Please Please pretty Please

Nick
Old Mar 21st 2006, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nick72
We are a definate for March !

Signed for by Virginia on 20/3/06..

Hoping to be in Perth by August - We are MODL...

Please Please pretty Please

Nick
Hiya again Nick. How ya doin!!! We are hoping to be there August, September at the lastest as we don't want to have to put our eldest in Reception class only to pull her out again. So like you said PLEASE PLEASE and PRETTY PLEASE!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 10:36 am

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya again Nick. How ya doin!!! We are hoping to be there August, September at the lastest as we don't want to have to put our eldest in Reception class only to pull her out again. So like you said PLEASE PLEASE and PRETTY PLEASE!!!
Hey mate !!

Well we got there in the end..

Just need to get my BP down now for the medicals !!

Lost over a stone in weight thats made no difference ! Think its my dads fault he had high BP from the age of 20 !! he is now 61 !!

Nick
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nick72
Hey mate !!

Well we got there in the end..

Just need to get my BP down now for the medicals !!

Lost over a stone in weight thats made no difference ! Think its my dads fault he had high BP from the age of 20 !! he is now 61 !!

Nick
Firstly, well done on losing the weight and it would have made a difference. Can't help with BP though. Have you booked your medicals yet or are you waiting for them to be requested?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:37 pm

Firstly, well done on losing the weight and it would have made a difference. Can't help with BP though. Have you booked your medicals yet or are you waiting for them to be requested?
Not booked them yet..

We are going to book them in April or May...

What about you ?

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.