Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:15 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by zeny
Hi Everyone,

Looks like DIMA has moved on to March.

Fingers and Toesies Crossed

CHEERS

p/s

Extract from ASPC mail:

"...As of 18th July 2006 the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre is allocating
applications lodged on or before the following dates:

ONSHORE - paper based applications: 8 March 2006 (all applications)
ONSHORE- e-lodged (online) applications: 10 March 2006 (all applications)

SIR - paper based applications: 15 March 2006
SIR - e-lodged (online) applications: 1 May 2006

ONSHORE NEW ZEALAND APPLICATIONS: 22 November 2005

OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS (all paper based)
Priority Applications: In the range of 1 March to 8 March 2006
Non-Priority Applications: In the range of 28 November to 5 December 2005...

...If a visa application was made before the earliest relevant date as shown above and you have not been contacted by a case officer please contact the Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre at: [email protected] ..."
By that reckoning then we should be getting a CO next week! I blinkin' hope so!! Might make my other half get his finger out and get on with finishing the house!

Roll on next week!!

Janine
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:50 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by northerner
Indeed Zeny. I notice Touchingcloth from the Febb thread phoned last night as they hadn't heard anything - apparently they had a CO weeks ago! Maybe that's the same for us lot.... who knows!!

By the way - shouldn't you be busy sorting everything out to get your arse over to Oz?? Wot you doing on here LOL??

Graham

Hi Graham!

Definitely busy sorting things out but I haven't resigned yet

Still have to get my arse into the office everyday... might as well hang out the forum... at least until the March thread is closed

Target move is still early next year... que sera sera...

Touchingcloth made a mistake earlier though, his CO was only assigned on 11th July not June as mentioned.

By the way, did you call the ASPC in the end? You mentioned you were planning to last week...

CHEERS!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:52 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
By that reckoning then we should be getting a CO next week! I blinkin' hope so!! Might make my other half get his finger out and get on with finishing the house!

Roll on next week!!

Janine
LOL, we've got valuations on our house from tomorrow morning, then Thurs and Fri (got 5 estate agents coming in altogether ). Still trying to finish the ensuite!! Will be a long night tonight.....

Graham
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:57 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future

Roll on next week!!

Janine

Hi Janine!

How's the meds? Did you managed to book it?

CHEERS.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:04 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

LOL, we've got valuations on our house from tomorrow morning, then Thurs and Fri (got 5 estate agents coming in altogether ). Still trying to finish the ensuite!! Will be a long night tonight.....

Graham

All the best with the valuations and with the agents!

CHEERS
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Graham
All the best with the valuations on your house...take no shit!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:44 pm

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, did you call the ASPC in the end? You mentioned you were planning to last week...
Not yet

We decided to wait until the 4 month mark is up from reciept of our application - that's this Monday coming.... If we haven't heard anything by then I think we'll call...

Graham
Old Jul 17th 2006, 10:47 pm

Oh yeah, thanks for the good lucks on the house front - bloody worrying. We've got a fair idea of what it's worth, and we're getting 5 agent round so I think we'll be able to come to a decision quickly and get it on the market for this weekend.....

Anyone want to buy it?

Graham
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet

We decided to wait until the 4 month mark is up from reciept of our application - that's this Monday coming.... If we haven't heard anything by then I think we'll call...

Graham

I think you're definitely justified in giving them a ring - by all accounts they are a nice friendly bunch over at ASPC. Go on - you know you want too!!

Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
I think you're definitely justified in giving them a ring - by all accounts they are a nice friendly bunch over at ASPC. Go on - you know you want too!!

Yeah, yeah LOL
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:52 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Janine!

How's the meds? Did you managed to book it?

CHEERS.
No, after a long hard think we (meaning other half!) decided to wait until they were requested. So hopefully not long now!

Might have to start thinking about dropping the alcohol

Janine
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:53 pm
aka bunja

Graham
Good luck with the house front!

If only we had to put in a new en suite! We've got two brand new bathrooms to install - meaning other half has to put in plumbing etc for it all
Old Jul 18th 2006, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

No, after a long hard think we (meaning other half!) decided to wait until they were requested. So hopefully not long now!

Might have to start thinking about dropping the alcohol

Janine
Why?

by the time you've attended you meds, blood tests are back, send of to LCU, processed...you're probably talking at the very least 3 weeks.

..and if your meds are requested in 3 weeks time....perfect timing!!!!
Old Jul 18th 2006, 1:50 am

Good luck with the house front!

If only we had to put in a new en suite! We've got two brand new bathrooms to install - meaning other half has to put in plumbing etc for it all
I've done one new bathroom already!!!
Just got to finish off the ensuite - only the floor left to go down now
I now consider myself an expert;

1. Plumber
2. Electrician
3. Tiler
4. Painter/decorator
5. Beer monster

Graham
Old Jul 19th 2006, 8:40 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

If I ever need:

1. Plumber
2. Electrician
3. Tiler
4. Painter/decorator
5. Beer monster

I'll know who to look for

CHEERS!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.