Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Old Jul 30th 2005, 3:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

I promise that these are the last questions I have about the checklist for the 136 Application... LOL well I flipping well hope so anyway... hope one of you lucky lucky lucky people (who already have their visas) can help!

1. Is the attached pic the "filing symbol"? (As in wherever it appears on the checklist that is where you have to place a divider?)

2. number the pages from the bottom up....? Does that mean you have to put everything in reverse order?

Thanks in anticipation!
Attached Images  
Old Jul 30th 2005, 5:23 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
I promise that these are the last questions I have about the checklist for the 136 Application... LOL well I flipping well hope so anyway... hope one of you lucky lucky lucky people (who already have their visas) can help!

1. Is the attached pic the "filing symbol"? (As in wherever it appears on the checklist that is where you have to place a divider?)

2. number the pages from the bottom up....? Does that mean you have to put everything in reverse order?

Thanks in anticipation!
Please can anyone offer any help???????
I am panicking now as the courier is coming Monday AM........
Old Jul 30th 2005, 6:33 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

cant help you mate, but wanted to say good luck!! both of these questions i have asked myself, saying i would deal with them at later date!! that symbol must surely be the filing symbol??? and as for backward numbering!!!??? thats what it says but surely this cant be right?

will be interested in the replys

amanda

Last edited by amanda76; Jul 30th 2005 at 6:58 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point

I really do not understand what is the problem?

Are you talking about BN-136, with the form 47sk? What reverse order?
Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Thanks in anticipation!
Hi Claire

I dont remember seeing that symbol or it saying about pages from the bottom up. Maybe they have changed the form since we completed it?? I do remember reading somewhere though not to put dividers in or any kind of cover or wallet- but I know that doesnt really help you.

I was really worried about doing something wrong as we did everything ourselves rather than use an agent, in the end I just i did what I thought was right, put in the best order I could and attached a covering letter just to say that I think I have done all I can, however if any further information was needed then dont hesiate to get in touch, etc, etc.

Our officer was great, we emailed him a couple of times and he always replied and was really friendly.

It is such a great weight lifted when it goes in the post, hope you get it sorted and you will feel like a new woman on Tue!!

Donna x
Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hiya,

Are you filling in the 47sk form?? I don't remember seeing anything like that, but we completed them in March? It might have changed. We are using an agent who sent everything off for us, so that might be why I don't remember anything special.

Come on everyone, someone must have completed the forms recently and can help...
Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hiya,

Are you filling in the 47sk form?? I don't remember seeing anything like that, but we completed them in March? It might have changed. We are using an agent who sent everything off for us, so that might be why I don't remember anything special.

Come on everyone, someone must have completed the forms recently and can help...
Okay to stop anymore confusion, this is the checklist that I have told I must include........

Its just the bit that says ".....it is essential that you number the pages from the bottom up...." that is confusing. Does it mean that you put everything in order A to Z but them number from the bottom upwards so that the last thing in the "folio" will be numbered 1 whilst the 47SK form will be the highest number...?

Am I just being too A.R. (as my hubby would say! LOL)????????
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
136 checklist.pdf (36.4 KB, 133 views)
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:19 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay to stop anymore confusion, this is the checklist that I have told I must include........

Its just the bit that says ".....it is essential that you number the pages from the bottom up...." that is confusing. Does it mean that you put everything in order A to Z but them number from the bottom upwards so that the last thing in the "folio" will be numbered 1 whilst the 47SK form will be the highest number...?

im with you on this one, i understand your questions!!! i want the answers too, there must be somebody who knows!!...........

amanda
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Aha...I see what you mean, I guess as we used an agent we didn't have to worry about it.

If I was doing it, I would put everything they require together and then start numbering it from page 1- page xxx, starting at 1 being the Form 47sk, I would also use coloured dividers (steal them from work!!) for the variuos sections.

Only part that doesn't make sense is "from the bottom up", I would take that as page 1 is the last page???

Hopefully someone whp has done it themselves will answer you more clearly.

sending you some k to ease your worrying...
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:36 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks in anticipation!
OK The way i read it ( AND yes it has changed )
It does say to use sub dividing tabs where you see that symbol so i would put a post it or similar on the sections that have that and write Form 47SK then skills assessment etc .

The where it says bottom up ( OOO ERR ) I would file them with page one at the top just like a book !
Its only ok or hello you would read from the back forward

Good luck .
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:27 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Originally Posted by Perthforme
OK The way i read it ( AND yes it has changed )
It does say to use sub dividing tabs where you see that symbol so i would put a post it or similar on the sections that have that and write Form 47SK then skills assessment etc .

The where it says bottom up ( OOO ERR ) I would file them with page one at the top just like a book !
Its only ok or hello you would read from the back forward

Good luck .
It reads to me.....
Bottom no= last number

Tab it where it says to so that they can flick through the sections with speed if threy have to. Id label them too for ease. Make their job as easy as poss so therefore quicker!!

good luck
alkx
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

caracas is an unknown quantity at this point

have a look here at Mr. Lombard reply

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=checklist
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:45 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Claire,

thats exactly right!!!!!
put everything in the order outlined on the checklist, put the dividing tabs in, and when you've done that start putting numbers on the top right hand corner of the pages starting at the last page - this will be number 1, next page form bottom number 2 etc,

does sound a bit back to front, but to me that just sounds normal for DIMIA!!!

Tinkaxx
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:46 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by caracas
have a look here at Mr. Lombard reply

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ight=checklist
yes i saw this thread but no where in it does it say if you have to "collate" the documents in reverse order or normally....... that is what i am confused about! (Hope I am not being thick here....)
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:22 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

yes i saw this thread but no where in it does it say if you have to "collate" the documents in reverse order or normally....... that is what i am confused about! (Hope I am not being thick here....)

Hi Claire!
Have a look at this, it seems pretty definite!

http://gomatildaforums.com/groupee/f...2/m/5721097121

Good luck for the collection tomorrow! Katy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.