Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:28 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last question about 136 Visa Checklist... PROMISE!!

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
Hi Claire!
Have a look at this, it seems pretty definite!

http://gomatildaforums.com/groupee/f...2/m/5721097121

Good luck for the collection tomorrow! Katy
Hi Katy

thanks for the link - yes it answers my questions but ain't it a weird way of doing it???

Tried to give you karma for that but need to spread it around before I can give it to you again!

Hey guys! How about a bit of K for the lovely Katy here????????
Old Jul 31st 2005, 10:50 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi Katy

thanks for the link - yes it answers my questions but ain't it a weird way of doing it???

Tried to give you karma for that but need to spread it around before I can give it to you again!

Hey guys! How about a bit of K for the lovely Katy here????????
Sorry i was no help on that one then, mind you we used an agent so didnt have to do it.
Come on jonahs mummy, im rooting for everything to go smooth for you.

alk
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:19 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alkristensen
Sorry i was no help on that one then, mind you we used an agent so didnt have to do it.
Come on jonahs mummy, im rooting for everything to go smooth for you.

alk
Thanks Alk! Having a shite day so far.... all those hormones have kicked in now and have spent the morning crying for no apparant reason LOL
Me thinks I have had enough of being pregnant now! Roll on Australia!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:23 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Alk! Having a shite day so far.... all those hormones have kicked in now and have spent the morning crying for no apparant reason LOL

are you still here!?!?!?! jeeeeez!!! go for a walk woman!!!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 11:33 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
are you still here!?!?!?! jeeeeez!!! go for a walk woman!!!!

LOL -

i have given katy karma, fab link and one that sorted the matter out - thanks everyone
and come on with this baby!!! off to work now to deliver some other babies!!

amanda
Old Jul 31st 2005, 3:56 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to send you Karma but I have to spread it again! Good luck with your visa application going off tomorrow......I couldn't help you with the form filling as an agent did ours.

By the way, I cried for hours just before I went into labour with my second child so you never know?!!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:42 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team

By the way, I cried for hours just before I went into labour with my second child so you never know?!!!
.......and youll be crying for the next 18 yrs, til they can get a job and support you! LOL.

al
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

I tried to send you Karma but I have to spread it again! Good luck with your visa application going off tomorrow......I couldn't help you with the form filling as an agent did ours.

Im still crying - mine are 5 and 10!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:55 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Whoa! Hang on there! Steve won't let me have the baby until DHL have been tomorrow! LOL

Awwwwwwwww babes! *sniff sniff* LOL
Old Jul 31st 2005, 7:57 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jacs

I need to get this out too........................ Psychic Claire predicts that your TRA will be back before my due date of the 13th..... (ha ha ha put that in yer pipe MB!)
Old Jul 31st 2005, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Jacs

I need to get this out too........................ Psychic Claire predicts that your TRA will be back before my due date of the 13th..... (ha ha ha put that in yer pipe MB!)

Oooo we could be in for a bumpy ride over the coming couple of weeks then mate!!! im not sure which is worse - wating for TRA result or giving birth!?!?!?
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:12 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Oooo we could be in for a bumpy ride over the coming couple of weeks then mate!!! im not sure which is worse - wating for TRA result or giving birth!?!?!?
You soon forget the pain of childbirth.........I don't think I'll ever, ever forget those weeks waiting for our TRA result!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:13 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

You soon forget the pain of childbirth.........I don't think I'll ever, ever forget those weeks waiting for our TRA result!
LMFAO!!!
Thats what I was gonna put! LOL
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

i know what you mean - comparing the two give me childbirth any day!!!! even without pain relief!!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:18 pm
cheeky tart

LMFAO!!!
Thats what I was gonna put! LOL
Hey, finally I beat you to it.....I've been waiting all day for that!