just how many pre july 04 are there left

Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:15 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 98
harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb just how many pre july 04 are there left

i was looking to see just how many of pre july 04 are left and are we waiting for this magical 1st july date as ther seem to be very few people on her with got its .the general opinion is that visas had run out for this year and none would be issued until new financial year,i know it's only 2 days to july but i suppose we will see
harky01 is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:20 am
  #2  
Grateful
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 402
yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by harky01
i was looking to see just how many of pre july 04 are left and are we waiting for this magical 1st july date as ther seem to be very few people on her with got its .the general opinion is that visas had run out for this year and none would be issued until new financial year,i know it's only 2 days to july but i suppose we will see
i suppore u're the #1 since u started this thread.

let me count 2
yinwong is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 12:03 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 158
sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

So, please reserve no. 3 for me then.
Cheers,

Originally Posted by yinwong
i suppore u're the #1 since u started this thread.

let me count 2
sunnybeach is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 12:52 pm
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: madeley,perth
Posts: 66
varsani will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
So, please reserve no. 3 for me then.
Cheers,
and in at no.4 its me again.
varsani is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:06 pm
  #5  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 58
Suachris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

and 5.
Suachris is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:14 pm
  #6  
Dear
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 34
EdEd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by harky01
i was looking to see just how many of pre july 04 are left and are we waiting for this magical
What's the point in repeating thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post2529235 here?
EdEd is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:18 pm
  #7  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 58
Suachris is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

I am not Skilled Independent for one...
Suachris is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:39 pm
  #8  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 98
harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by EdEd
What's the point in repeating thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post2529235 here?
maybe if your a skilled independant its not!and i'm not
but what about the rest of us,would be a good idea to get an general picture of whats going on?
harky01 is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:08 pm
  #9  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: east anglia
Posts: 157
ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by harky01
maybe if your a skilled independant its not!and i'm not
but what about the rest of us,would be a good idea to get an general picture of whats going on?
agree. numero 6
ahoy is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:16 pm
  #10  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 98
harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by Suachris
I am not Skilled Independent for one...
hello suachris you seem to be in the same boat as us,my aos paid the bond last september and everything else is done but still the wait
harky01 is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:38 pm
  #11  
Kmiksch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

harky01 wrote:
    > > What's the point in repeating thread http://britishexpats.com/foru-
    > > m/showthread.php?p=2529235#post2529235 here?
    > maybe if your a skilled independant its not!and i'm not
    > but what about the rest of us,would be a good idea to get an general
    > picture of whats going on?
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Count me at #6 -- today is my one-year anniversary, actually! I missed
the cut-off date by three days.
 
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:54 pm
  #12  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: east anglia
Posts: 157
ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by harky01
hello suachris you seem to be in the same boat as us,my aos paid the bond last september and everything else is done but still the wait
i can't believe that. how can you still be waiting after paying the bond last september? if i have to wait 8 months after paying the bond i'm in serious trouble and homeless. please say it isn't so.
ahoy is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:02 pm
  #13  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 98
harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Red face Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

our agent kept saying it won't be long now,this was at christmas anyway we sent police checks then and went to sydney for a visit for 7 weeks expecting to have the meds when we got back,but nothing,we did the meds about 8 weeks ago unrequested and got co afew weeks ago requesting more work experience info,thats done and haven't heard anything for about 2 and abit weeks.agent said no visas until 1st july date? anyway we will see,over a year for us
harky01 is offline  
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:08 pm
  #14  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: east anglia
Posts: 157
ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by harky01
our agent kept saying it won't be long now,this was at christmas anyway we sent police checks then and went to sydney for a visit for 7 weeks expecting to have the meds when we got back,but nothing,we did the meds about 8 weeks ago unrequested and got co afew weeks ago requesting more work experience info,thats done and haven't heard anything for about 2 and abit weeks.agent said no visas until 1st july date? anyway we will see,over a year for us
i see, you paid the bond first. we did it last! meds were in march, a year after our application (8/3/04). centrelink messed it up repeatedly and still seem intent on trying to. we are ignoring them in the hope that they will go away ad bother someone else. co is content so should be ok. they really don't know what they are doing. at one point they changed our 138 application to 136 because they thought they would. anyway, i'll stop babbling now. good luck and to all the other 138ers.
ahoy is offline  
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:52 am
  #15  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2004
Location: Romania
Posts: 27
HPOP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

#7 here. PCC and medicals sent in February 05. Waiting for the VISA.
HPOP is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.