just how many pre july 04 are there left

Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb just how many pre july 04 are there left

i was looking to see just how many of pre july 04 are left and are we waiting for this magical 1st july date as ther seem to be very few people on her with got its .the general opinion is that visas had run out for this year and none would be issued until new financial year,i know it's only 2 days to july but i suppose we will see
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:20 am
Grateful

yinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the roughyinwong is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by harky01
i was looking to see just how many of pre july 04 are left and are we waiting for this magical 1st july date as ther seem to be very few people on her with got its .the general opinion is that visas had run out for this year and none would be issued until new financial year,i know it's only 2 days to july but i suppose we will see
i suppore u're the #1 since u started this thread.

let me count 2
Old Jun 28th 2005, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough

So, please reserve no. 3 for me then.
Cheers,

Originally Posted by yinwong
i suppore u're the #1 since u started this thread.

let me count 2
Old Jun 28th 2005, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

varsani will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
So, please reserve no. 3 for me then.
Cheers,
and in at no.4 its me again.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Suachris is on a distinguished road

and 5.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:14 pm
Dear

EdEd is an unknown quantity at this point

i was looking to see just how many of pre july 04 are left and are we waiting for this magical
What's the point in repeating thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post2529235 here?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

Suachris is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

I am not Skilled Independent for one...
Old Jun 28th 2005, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by EdEd
What's the point in repeating thread http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...35#post2529235 here?
maybe if your a skilled independant its not!and i'm not
but what about the rest of us,would be a good idea to get an general picture of whats going on?
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

maybe if your a skilled independant its not!and i'm not
but what about the rest of us,would be a good idea to get an general picture of whats going on?
agree. numero 6
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

Originally Posted by Suachris
I am not Skilled Independent for one...
hello suachris you seem to be in the same boat as us,my aos paid the bond last september and everything else is done but still the wait
Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:38 pm
Kmiksch

harky01 wrote:
    > > What's the point in repeating thread http://britishexpats.com/foru-
    > > m/showthread.php?p=2529235#post2529235 here?
    > maybe if your a skilled independant its not!and i'm not
    > but what about the rest of us,would be a good idea to get an general
    > picture of whats going on?
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Count me at #6 -- today is my one-year anniversary, actually! I missed
the cut-off date by three days.

Old Jun 28th 2005, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

hello suachris you seem to be in the same boat as us,my aos paid the bond last september and everything else is done but still the wait
i can't believe that. how can you still be waiting after paying the bond last september? if i have to wait 8 months after paying the bond i'm in serious trouble and homeless. please say it isn't so.
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Red face Re: just how many pre july 04 are there left

our agent kept saying it won't be long now,this was at christmas anyway we sent police checks then and went to sydney for a visit for 7 weeks expecting to have the meds when we got back,but nothing,we did the meds about 8 weeks ago unrequested and got co afew weeks ago requesting more work experience info,thats done and haven't heard anything for about 2 and abit weeks.agent said no visas until 1st july date? anyway we will see,over a year for us
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

our agent kept saying it won't be long now,this was at christmas anyway we sent police checks then and went to sydney for a visit for 7 weeks expecting to have the meds when we got back,but nothing,we did the meds about 8 weeks ago unrequested and got co afew weeks ago requesting more work experience info,thats done and haven't heard anything for about 2 and abit weeks.agent said no visas until 1st july date? anyway we will see,over a year for us
i see, you paid the bond first. we did it last! meds were in march, a year after our application (8/3/04). centrelink messed it up repeatedly and still seem intent on trying to. we are ignoring them in the hope that they will go away ad bother someone else. co is content so should be ok. they really don't know what they are doing. at one point they changed our 138 application to 136 because they thought they would. anyway, i'll stop babbling now. good luck and to all the other 138ers.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 4:52 am
Just Joined

HPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

#7 here. PCC and medicals sent in February 05. Waiting for the VISA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.