Just in case you hadn't heard!!!

Old May 7th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Just in case you hadn't heard!!!

i don't think there is anywhere left to post but just in case you haven't heard, we got the visa this morning!!!!
Many thanks to all for all your patience listening to me whinging
Good luck to all still waiting, another June 07 applicant done and dusted!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Re: Just in case you hadn't heard!!!

Nice One, Huge Congratulations

Now is the time to celebrate. Good luck with your future life in Oz.

Kind regards Lou xx
Old May 7th 2008, 9:42 am
Just Joined

mk1012 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Babsw
i don't think there is anywhere left to post but just in case you haven't heard, we got the visa this morning!!!!
Many thanks to all for all your patience listening to me whinging
Good luck to all still waiting, another June 07 applicant done and dusted!!!
Congratulations , Well Done!!!
it sure was a long wait
good luck with your future life down under.
best wishes
mk
Old May 7th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

WELL DONE AND HUGE
CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 7th 2008, 10:45 am
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

Fan-Flippin-Tastic!!!!!

I've already posted this on another thread but had to do it again i'm so pleased for you. (from a fellow Junie!)
Old May 7th 2008, 11:41 am
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough

WAY HAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

thanks everyone and to Tawkins for your more than once reply!!! i think I'd begun to think we would never post this message on here.
Would you believe last night tho' I decided i wasn't going to bother checking my emails and guess what was on them!!! i found it this morning, bet my agent was gobsmacked after all the time i've pestered him and this time he never got a reply straight away!!!!