June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:02 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by fsm1612
Its been a year since we applied for our 175 ( non MODL, non CSL ) !

Needless to say, our application has not moved even a quarter of an inch. With the ever changing DIAC rules, not sure if we would ever get the visa.

Feel like we wasted a whole lot of money, time and hope
I don't know about the new rules but when i applied last year, they would sya that non CSL applications would take about 3 years
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:08 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

Its been a year since we applied for our 175 ( non MODL, non CSL ) !

Needless to say, our application has not moved even a quarter of an inch. With the ever changing DIAC rules, not sure if we would ever get the visa.

Feel like we wasted a whole lot of money, time and hope
you should look for some other options dear, in the current circumstances people who are in CSL are experiencing delays. Don't hope that even after 3 years your application will be finalized, keep in mind the recent capping done by DIAC of pre-2007 cases.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

fsm1612 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats true !
But no other options would work, unless we get real lucky !
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:35 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

Thats true !
But no other options would work, unless we get real lucky !
other options means Canada or Newzealand....they are still wide open for the immigrants.....
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point

What is your online document status?

Originally Posted by Arcturus
other options means Canada or Newzealand....they are still wide open for the immigrants.....
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by khurram
I got PCC and Meds request on 1st of July and I have my medicals on Tuesday. So the hope is alive again. I am hoping that I will get visa within a month or two.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 5:49 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by dong
I didn't apply online so I am a blind man status wise :P
Old Jul 7th 2010, 6:36 pm
Siozakk

by the way, i want to ask you people here that usually how much time is taken after the medicals and PCC are sent? I am asking about PCC and Meds after DIAC's request. Some people send medicals and PCC before the request and obviously much time is taken after that but I guess that after DIAC requests for PCC and Meds, not much time is taken.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

by the way, i want to ask you people here that usually how much time is taken after the medicals and PCC are sent? I am asking about PCC and Meds after DIAC's request. Some people send medicals and PCC before the request and obviously much time is taken after that but I guess that after DIAC requests for PCC and Meds, not much time is taken.
Time is taken by security checks for some candidates after Medicals and PCC. But your security checks already took 1 year and now they are complete.
Chill and be happy . You will hear a good news soon.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Hello,

Its not necessary tat ur case will finalized soon onec u submitted ur medical and pcc on CO request. My CO requested medical and PCC on Dec 22,2009 and my medical finalized on Feb 12,2010. Form 80 submitted in November 12, 2009, but still waiting for visa. I am from PAK(KHI).
Old Jul 7th 2010, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

a Pakistani applicant of Nov 09 was told by DIAC that his application is not likely to be finalized even in next 12 months and he had sent PLE AFTER he was asked for PCC and medical BY DIAC
Old Jul 8th 2010, 5:23 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by 525252
a Pakistani applicant of Nov 09 was told by DIAC that his application is not likely to be finalized even in next 12 months and he had sent PLE AFTER he was asked for PCC and medical BY DIAC
Yes if u send Form 80 along with PCC & Meds then obviously its gona take much time because form 80 is still to be processed and ur internal checks r still to be done. I sent Form 80 in Nov 2009 and I guess they have sent PCC & Meds request after all of my checks are done therefore I hope it will be quick.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes if u send Form 80 along with PCC & Meds then obviously its gona take much time because form 80 is still to be processed and ur internal checks r still to be done. I sent Form 80 in Nov 2009 and I guess they have sent PCC & Meds request after all of my checks are done therefore I hope it will be quick.
Wt's your recent PLE says about your case?

RIC is over or not...wt's ur Form 80 status if its shown on documents list.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 3:22 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by gillgee
Wt's your recent PLE says about your case?

RIC is over or not...wt's ur Form 80 status if its shown on documents list.
I didn't apply online so I can't check my status online. I just got a PDF document asking me for PCC and Meds within 28 days. It doesn't say anything about the status of my docs.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alipa
You will get positive results of your efforts in the form of grant Inshallah
Dear Alipa
When did u submitted ur Form 80.Did u inquire about your Form 80 status from your CO or Not?

U may ask ur CO to include Form 80 status on ur documents checklist as I did and my CO updated my list..

Rgds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.