June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by The_KKG
thanx Alfresco,
I just noticed that I missed .net, that forced you to write IT. My apologies.

Fixed.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Hi Guyz,
I've just seen the list of documents attached to my application. I noticed there is a form SARF (Security Referral Application Form) attached to my application with other documents although I never filled and attached it. Then I searched on this forum and found very controversial stuff regarding this form. I just wanna know, can this form be a reason of delay in my application processing? What does this form actually stands for? Is there anyone else on this forum who saw this form attached to his/her documents? How long can this result a delay? Any other information in this regard...
Regards
Old Jan 1st 2010, 3:36 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by vsuccess
I am pleased to inform you guys that my cute baby girl was born on December 26 here in Sydney. Both mother and daughter are doing well. It is the greatest gift in the year 2009.

Applied for the birth certificate with urgent fee, informed my migration agent about birth and will send him certificate once it is ready.
congratulations. I had a daughter on November 30th Its really such a sweet gift from God (I have 2 gifts now ). May God bless her with a long, happy life. Take good care of her.

You have to send her birth certificate, passport, and passport photograph and form 1022 to DIAC (or your agent obviously) So u need to get her passport and birth certificate asap. All the best.

Last edited by khurram; Jan 1st 2010 at 3:38 am. Reason: added text
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Tick tick tick...

All the best for visas now in 2010.
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Tick tick tick...

All the best for visas now in 2010.
Have to say - it's getting a little exciting now ...

Mine'll be a little while tho as my meds still appear to be "passed to overseas dept for postage to Oz." Reckon mine are buried under the pile of delayed post
Old Jan 4th 2010, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

Thank you khuram,

Her birth certificate from Sydney will be available for collection by tomorrow. Then I will apply for her passport with urgent fee. Lets see how long will it take but things will be smooth, I am pretty hopeful along with the pre-grant letter within January.

Originally Posted by khurram
congratulations. I had a daughter on November 30th Its really such a sweet gift from God (I have 2 gifts now ). May God bless her with a long, happy life. Take good care of her.

You have to send her birth certificate, passport, and passport photograph and form 1022 to DIAC (or your agent obviously) So u need to get her passport and birth certificate asap. All the best.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

preity has a spectacular aura aboutpreity has a spectacular aura aboutpreity has a spectacular aura about

hi guys,
my medicals status is as shown in the screen shot. In the documents details page, it still shows requested.
could someone please let me know what the status means?
thanks.
Attached Thumbnails June 2009 Visa Applicants-medicals.jpg  
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by preity
hi guys,
my medicals status is as shown in the screen shot. In the documents details page, it still shows requested.
thanks.
It looks like they're finalised but they haven't updated the doc checklist yet.

Either way it should be soon.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

hi guys,
thanks.
sooner or later, they all change to Met, no worry friend.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

preity has a spectacular aura aboutpreity has a spectacular aura aboutpreity has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ThKmOZ
sooner or later, they all change to Met, no worry friend.
It looks like they're finalised but they haven't updated the doc checklist yet.

Either way it should be soon.
Thanks for the replies!
waiting anxiously!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks for the replies!
waiting anxiously!

Aren't we all.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Aren't we all.
i know...
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

applicant approved!

fellow june applicants,

our status finally changed to "Applicant Approved"
Thanks to each and everyone for your help!

Hoping to see all the other applicants to be approved as well!

Last edited by preity; Jan 6th 2010 at 1:48 am.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Default Timeline

ACS timeline
Nov 17th Mailed
Nov 24th application Reached AUS
Dec 2nd Notification
Dec 2nd Status changed to "To be allocated"
Jan 8th Status chaned to "In Process"
Feb 9th status changed to "With Assessor"
Feb 9th status changed with Registered Post No.
Feb 11th Email Notification with Registered Post No.
Mar 3rd Received ApprovalLetter

GSM 175 Timeline
Jun 7th Online Application Lodged
Jun 7th Status Processing Commenced
Nov 6th Few documents changed to Met/Requested
Nov 11th Email from CO requesting meds, pcc, passport copy
Nov 11th Uploaded PCC-1, PCC-2
Nov 16th replied to CO asking for additional time for PCC-3
Nov 17th received reply email from CO
Nov 21th Medicals done
Nov 24th uploaded PCC-4
Nov 30th Meds reached Chippendale, AU
Dec 6th Sent email to CO
Dec 12th on first page Meds show as finalised and other meds show received.
Jan 4th Remaining PCC's changed to met
Jan 6th Status changed to Applicant approved
Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

Hello Everyone,

We received email from team5 on behalf of our CO today. The email asks for PCC and Meds and also for the passport bio data pages. There is a specific sentence in the request letter that says...

"NOTE: It is recommended that the primary applicant renews his passport to enable him to be issued with a machine readable passport."

the primary applicant in this GSM 175 application does not have a machine readable passport.

Has anyone come across such situation? if so, is it mandatory to apply for another passport that is machine readable? (since the statement just says recommended)

I wanted to lodge a PLE regarding the same. But thought id ask you guys first

all responses appreciated.

Thanks.

just an update - we did tell the case officer that we were not able to update the passport to machine readable passport because ours was valid for longer period and there was no way that the Indian consulate would update it.
the case officer was convinced and proceeded with the older passport.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.