June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:09 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Haven't heard from the CO yet
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:25 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by khurram
Haven't heard from the CO yet

Hmm - been reading through posts from feb 09 applicants onwards and there does seem to be a lull in proceedings!

Chin up though - at least you HAVE a co
Old Nov 11th 2009, 11:31 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Hmm - been reading through posts from feb 09 applicants onwards and there does seem to be a lull in proceedings!

Chin up though - at least you HAVE a co
we have a saying which means that if u r blind then its fine but if u r given sight and then taken back, it hurts more. having a CO and waiting is the same case :P
Old Nov 11th 2009, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

we have a saying which means that if u r blind then its fine but if u r given sight and then taken back, it hurts more. having a CO and waiting is the same case :P
lol
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:05 am
Just Joined

des79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
today my online staus changed to "APPLICANT APPROVED".....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:11 am
Just Joined

OlegT will become famous soon enoughOlegT will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by des79
Hi All
Congrats!!! Fast one
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:13 am

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

Hi All
congrats buddy.. gud to see atleast one applicant from June getting a Visa.. what is ur profession/ specialization btw?
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:17 am
Lives in Sydney

Arcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant futureArcturus has a brilliant future

Does any of the june 2009 applicant has got medical request?
I mean only the applicants who were asked to fill form 80 initially just after the allocation of CO and then asked for Medical and PCC. Anybody??
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:22 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

Wow - very speedy - many congratulations
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:23 am

dhreetiman will become famous soon enoughdhreetiman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Arcturus
Does any of the june 2009 applicant has got medical request?
I mean only the applicants who were asked to fill form 80 initially just after the allocation of CO and then asked for Medical and PCC. Anybody??
i was just asked for PCC only (it was the only pending doc).. i had frontloaded the medicals and updated with the receipt..

i would suggest you to go ahead with ur medicals if not asked.. to avoid any further delays since you have already got a CO..
Old Nov 12th 2009, 8:59 am
Just Joined

des79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dhreetiman
congrats buddy.. gud to see atleast one applicant from June getting a Visa.. what is ur profession/ specialization btw?
Thank you ...and I am RN....
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:10 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by dhreetiman
i was just asked for PCC only (it was the only pending doc).. i had frontloaded the medicals and updated with the receipt..

i would suggest you to go ahead with ur medicals if not asked.. to avoid any further delays since you have already got a CO..
This is not possible everywhere. Here in Pakistan u can't have ur medicals done without the letter from DIAC.
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:16 am

This is not possible everywhere. Here in Pakistan u can't have ur medicals done without the letter from DIAC.
if thats the case and if the CO is unaware about this, its better to send a PLE or email the CO to inform him the same..
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All
Congratulations!!!
Old Nov 12th 2009, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Kayelem is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
CONGRATULATIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.