June 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jun 9th 2011, 5:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: June 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by raj0518
Its simple..If that person wants to share their timeline then go ahead or else ignore it.Why must they get upset.
Way too many restriction in this forum!!!!!!!
In the recent past we have had times when this forum becomes nothing but a list of people stating their timelines and asking for others to do the same.
That is not what BE is here for. Nor do other people with to have to plough through these timeline threads in search for info.

If you want a timeline site, go use one. If you want discussions and information, thats what BE is for.

As for too many restrictions, Admin has put rules in place and by joining BE you agree to abide by the rules. Again, if you don't like them there are plenty of other forums around.

Any further discussion on the matter should be by pm, same as the last thousand times the subject has been brought up.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:31 am
Just Joined

hope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nicehope2012 is just really nice

well well, it has become quite a headache. i.e. to show time lines, no dont tell them. go there if you want that, come here if you want this. this is interesting.

dear friends and moderators (moderators are normally like school masters , they dont fall in the category of friends. )

I applied on june 2009, I got form 80 request in oct 2009 and then a loooong loooong wait. now in june 2011 I get medical. but one thing is for sure is fact. by reading my time lines you can not predict your's own. as simple as that. you have different circumstances than me. you may live in another country, there may be absolute difference how DIAC certified certain things in different places..bla bla...
why I am so sure that you will never going to get any idea about your case from other person's journey. I have a friend, same number of years experience. same qualification. same company, same area of expertise. we applied together on june 2009. you will not believe that he got medical request much earlier than me. so long story short, there is no guarantee how DIAC will look into your case. it can take ages, it can decide in a flash. all we can do is to apply and then forget about it.

cheers
Old Jun 9th 2011, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hope2012
well well, it has become quite a headache. i.e. to show time lines, no dont tell them. go there if you want that, come here if you want this. this is interesting.

dear friends and moderators (moderators are normally like school masters , they dont fall in the category of friends. )

I applied on june 2009, I got form 80 request in oct 2009 and then a loooong loooong wait. now in june 2011 I get medical. but one thing is for sure is fact. by reading my time lines you can not predict your's own. as simple as that. you have different circumstances than me. you may live in another country, there may be absolute difference how DIAC certified certain things in different places..bla bla...
why I am so sure that you will never going to get any idea about your case from other person's journey. I have a friend, same number of years experience. same qualification. same company, same area of expertise. we applied together on june 2009. you will not believe that he got medical request much earlier than me. so long story short, there is no guarantee how DIAC will look into your case. it can take ages, it can decide in a flash. all we can do is to apply and then forget about it.

cheers
Exactly! It's also very easy to put your timeline in your signature and update it as you go along. Then no-one will need to ask what other peoples timelines are.

and...

Moderators can be friendly too! In fact I started this thread a long, long time ago before I was a moderator and I still am friendly to the people on this thread and elsewhere on BE.

(Please also be aware of the 'no discussion about moderators' rule)

Last edited by Alfresco; Jun 9th 2011 at 9:39 am.
Old Jun 17th 2011, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Exactly! It's also very easy to put your timeline in your signature and update it as you go along. Then no-one will need to ask what other peoples timelines are.

and...

Moderators can be friendly too! In fact I started this thread a long, long time ago before I was a moderator and I still am friendly to the people on this thread and elsewhere on BE.

(Please also be aware of the 'no discussion about moderators' rule)
Today I received the medical/PCC mail that was most awaited since long. Though it does not say anything like the checks are finally over yet I believe they're. One thing I'd like to ask members is that it says I've to respond in 28 days but what if medical could not be done within this period of time?
Old Jun 17th 2011, 7:12 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by au_immig
Today I received the medical/PCC mail that was most awaited since long. Though it does not say anything like the checks are finally over yet I believe they're. One thing I'd like to ask members is that it says I've to respond in 28 days but what if medical could not be done within this period of time?
you have to show that you have booked for medicals and started arranging police clearance (by sending fees receipt and application for police clearance scans etc.) within 28 days. In case of other genuine circumstances (for instance I was out of country when I was asked for medicals), your case officer may extend the date for additional days if you let them know.

Good luck.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear just booked the medicals, go to concerned clinic for medicals, and then intimate the DIAC that I have undergone medicals dated ____ .
Thats all, morover it is better to send them fresh PCC,if already submitted.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Faraz
Dear just booked the medicals, go to concerned clinic for medicals, and then intimate the DIAC that I have undergone medicals dated ____ .
Thats all, morover it is better to send them fresh PCC,if already submitted.
Yes, just to clarify: Book your medicals, go and have them done. Then inform DIAC (your CO) that you went for your medicals on that date.

Keep you payment receipt etc... in case they ask for it, or submit it anyway.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Yes, just to clarify: Book your medicals, go and have them done. Then inform DIAC (your CO) that you went for your medicals on that date.

Keep you payment receipt etc... in case they ask for it, or submit it anyway.
Thanks guys.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

SquashAddict is on a distinguished road

Good luck man!!
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

ziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really niceziasha is just really nice

Hi,

After one and a half year I got email from CO asking about my financial sources before starting first job. My agent says that it means that my security checks are done and now I should expect MED+PCC anytime.
Anyone would like to share his/her experience and should I assume that my checks are really done?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:42 pm
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ziasha
Hi,

After one and a half year I got email from CO asking about my financial sources before starting first job. My agent says that it means that my security checks are done and now I should expect MED+PCC anytime.
Anyone would like to share his/her experience and should I assume that my checks are really done?
Regardless of whether your checks are really done or not, you have to follow what your CO asks you to do.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:20 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ziasha
Hi,

why hes asking financial resources? any idea?
Old Jun 28th 2011, 6:33 am
Just Joined

sufyanalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
why hes asking financial resources? any idea?
Same Thoughts,
I never heard from any one that CO asking for Finacial Resourses.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sufyanalam
Same Thoughts,
I never heard from any one that CO asking for Finacial Resourses.
Me neither.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 2:58 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

On another thread 1 applicant got similar query but he had mention that he was jobless for a specific period of time and case officer want to know how he managed to support himself financially in that duration.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.