British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   JUNE 2008 Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/june-2008-applicants-539240/)

suzukipaul Jun 3rd 2008 8:38 am

Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by arentol (Post 6428189)
Hi all, I'd like to jump on-board here as a soon-to-be June 2008 applicant! We'll submit our application next week.

We're going for a 475 State Sponsorship Visa (Tasmania); we secured the Tasmanian sponsorship in March.

The last month has mostly been spent assembling the final documents for the application. Let's hope the process for everyone goes smoothly!

Are there any other 475ers applying this month? Would be great to hear from you!

Also, when do you guys plan on migrating? We're hoping for Feb or Mar of next year. I hope the visa process gets wrapped up by year's end (fingers-crossed!).

Regards,
Aren

Hi Aren,

We are also hoping to be June applicants. Also hoping to be applying for 475 State Sponsorship visa (queensland), requested sponsorship just over a week ago so hoping to hear back from them soon.

Then plan to apply for the visa, agent has everything ready. Hoping to be out in OZ September 2009, I am a student nurse and want to finish my training here.

So would like the visa process to be nice and slow so we don't have to go and validate before September!!

Cathy

janjanxx Jun 3rd 2008 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by suzukipaul (Post 6428769)
Hi Aren,

We are also hoping to be June applicants. Also hoping to be applying for 475 State Sponsorship visa (queensland), requested sponsorship just over a week ago so hoping to hear back from them soon.

Then plan to apply for the visa, agent has everything ready. Hoping to be out in OZ September 2009, I am a student nurse and want to finish my training here.

So would like the visa process to be nice and slow so we don't have to go and validate before September!!

Cathy

Hi Cathy .....

Good luck .... we are going on RSMS 119 ... soooo much paper work BUT JUNE APPLICANTS WE ARE GOING TO BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Huggkat Jun 3rd 2008 2:04 pm

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd join in - I submitted our visa application last night!! Hooray!!!!

Bit about ourselves - there's me, my hubby & cat making the move. I'm a Nurse, Hubby's an Electrician. Moving to Brisbane on a 175 MODL visa. Not using an agent.

Hoping to move out early next year but are going for 3 weeks in November for hols.

Good luck to everyone else in the process.

Kat xx :D

janjanxx Jun 3rd 2008 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Huggkat (Post 6430121)
Hi everyone,

Thought I'd join in - I submitted our visa application last night!! Hooray!!!!

Bit about ourselves - there's me, my hubby & cat making the move. I'm a Nurse, Hubby's an Electrician. Moving to Brisbane on a 175 MODL visa. Not using an agent.

Hoping to move out early next year but are going for 3 weeks in November for hols.

Good luck to everyone else in the process.

Hi Kat !!

Congrats !!

Swheeler Jun 3rd 2008 2:09 pm

Hi all

we are hoping to june applicants but it all depends....:eek: i agree so much paper work hopefully we will make it otherwise we will have to be first in july. :).

Good luck everyone in june perhaps i should add 08 lol:lol:

janjanxx Jun 3rd 2008 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by Swheeler (Post 6430141)
Hi all

we are hoping to june applicants but it all depends....:eek: i agree so much paper work hopefully we will make it otherwise we will have to be first in july. :).

Good luck everyone in june perhaps i should add 08 lol:lol:

Hi.....

Too much paperwork !! Seems like it may never come to an end !! Good luck

Huggkat Jun 3rd 2008 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by janjanxx (Post 6430134)
Hi Kat !!

Congrats !!

Thanks janjanxx.

It's a good feeling once you've submitted - we started getting our paperwork together last November but we have had to wait for hubby's skills assessment before getting to this stage.

Obviously everyone will be heading off on different visas but just a word of advice, don't get too stressed if it doesn't all come together as quick as you would hope. Remember, the end result will be worth it (hopefully!).

Bhem1 Jun 3rd 2008 2:50 pm

Hey

I just lodged my application for a 175 visa, Got my TRA assessment back very quickly which i was surprised about! Hope others are as lucky. Feeling very stressed about the whole thing but also excited :)

Swheeler Jun 3rd 2008 3:09 pm

Thanks for the good news we are currently getting the stuff together for the TRA nightmare..... hope there still on a role and we get ours back quickly

Bhem1 Jun 3rd 2008 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by Swheeler (Post 6430340)
Thanks for the good news we are currently getting the stuff together for the TRA nightmare..... hope there still on a role and we get ours back quickly

I'm sure you will be fine, I sent mine on the 25th of April, Got a letter on the 6th of may saying they had recieved it and a letter saying i was successful on the 21st of may,

Best of Luck! see you in OZ! :)

vickiejaynem Jun 3rd 2008 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by Bhem1 (Post 6430409)
I'm sure you will be fine, I sent mine on the 25th of April, Got a letter on the 6th of may saying they had recieved it and a letter saying i was successful on the 21st of may,

Best of Luck! see you in OZ! :)

hi almost ready to add our name to the list.we have all the paperwork for 175 apart fom waiting fo hubbys p60s for last 5 years.then we need to certify it all so that'll be another week.hopefully will have it all done and sent off by mid june at latest.got to find all the skill assessment stuff we sent off 2 as agent we contacted said we need to send that 2 for his accounting aswell as form we got back for skills assesment . will be sending half a tree.lol

JAK Jun 3rd 2008 5:33 pm

Hello to everyone who has joined this thread. We have got all the paperwork ready to send to the agent for our visa (176). OH is posting it to agents, GoMatilda, tomorrow! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LouiseR Jun 3rd 2008 9:44 pm

Hi everybody and good luck with your applications!
Don't forget to update yourselves on http://www.beupdate.co.uk and you can also check the timelines of other applicants!

janjanxx Jun 4th 2008 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Louiseh86 (Post 6431799)
Hi everybody and good luck with your applications!
Don't forget to update yourselves on http://www.beupdate.co.uk and you can also check the timelines of other applicants!

Love the words.... "try not to stress out" If only we could !! Cant wait for the "waiting stage" so that it is out of my hands lol....... Love the updates ... amazing how many applicants there are !!!

rowdy Jun 4th 2008 1:57 pm

Hi,

Submitted my 175 application online on 3rd June, just settling in for the long wait now... I am applying just for myself, am 27 years old, hoping to move to either Sydney or Melbourne.

Cheers,

Russell.