JUNE 2008 Applicants

Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice
Default Re: JUNE 2008 Applicants

Hi Pippa,

I've booked through www.not1night.com which I found on www.ourbrisbane.com.au. We are paying $795 per week (because I've booked minimum of 4 weeks) which is a saving of $360 per week on usual price.

Good luck - April's not far off now!!

Kat xx
Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Originally Posted by JAK
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOT THEIR VISA I haven't been on here for a while, been too busy getting our house ready for selling and clearing out stuff!!! Who have you booked your flights with, I thought they had all stopped the extra baggage allowance.

Hi JAK,

Booked with Singapore Airlines - haven't rung them yet, but it was our Travel Agent who told us.

Kat xx
Old Feb 7th 2009, 3:03 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

I'm happy to report that HOC have just confirmed they have Perthette's additional information! Phew! Today was the deadline!

Can't tell you how relieved we are!

Any more updates anyone?

Get your extra baggage sorted JAK?

P

x
Old Feb 7th 2009, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthfect
I'm happy to report that HOC have just confirmed they have Perthette's additional information! Phew! Today was the deadline!

Any more updates anyone?

P

x

Fab news Perth, could be soon then!! Fingers crossed!

We've got 20 days to go!! Still sorting, clearing, listing, throwing dinner parties, organising our leaving party and still working!! Not enough hours or energy in the day!!

Phew, then we've got to pack!!!

Mel
Old Feb 7th 2009, 8:40 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Huggkat
Hi JAK,

Booked with Singapore Airlines - haven't rung them yet, but it was our Travel Agent who told us.

Kat xx
Thanks for that.

Any more updates anyone?

P

x
Not yet, we aren't going till our house is sold. We are planning on validating in July. I saw a thread that said you could get extra baggage allowance on your first trip on your visa. So maybe if we did that we could take some stuff over and hope our understanding relatives would look after it for us.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

kev0531 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

any June people is on BEupdate? If so can anyone explain the terms "Pre-acknowledgement Date" and "Full Acknowledgement & File Ref Date"

I submitted my application on 3rd June but there isn't any news from my agent..

Rgds
Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev0531
Hi,

any June people is on BEupdate? If so can anyone explain the terms "Pre-acknowledgement Date" and "Full Acknowledgement & File Ref Date"

I submitted my application on 3rd June but there isn't any news from my agent..

Rgds
I don't know exactly what is ment by those terms. It might be something that DIAC used to do before Sep 2007, anyway I filled both with my date I recieved acknowledgement from ASPC.
Hope this helps
Old Feb 17th 2009, 5:49 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Im new the June applicants page but not new to expats. Im allready in OZ on a 457 visa but applied for PR in June. Can any of you guys give a rough idea of how long it is taking to get a CO for the 175 visa? Thats if anyone has?? Im an electrician by trade so i guess im on the wanted list?? Does this speed things up at all?? Oh yes and im form the UK originaly. The 457 is tying us down a little as we have plans to move around a little hence thats why we'r keen to get pr through!
Thanks

Stu
Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond reputemavios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stu:0
Hi everyone,

Im new the June applicants page but not new to expats. Im allready in OZ on a 457 visa but applied for PR in June. Can any of you guys give a rough idea of how long it is taking to get a CO for the 175 visa? Thats if anyone has?? Im an electrician by trade so i guess im on the wanted list?? Does this speed things up at all?? Oh yes and im form the UK originaly. The 457 is tying us down a little as we have plans to move around a little hence thats why we'r keen to get pr through!
Thanks

Stu
ASPC will start processing CSL applications lodged after 1st Sep 2007 around 20th March. So for us junies we might be allocated a CO by say between last quarter of april and july 2009. This only my estimation, no one knows for sure.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 7:29 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mavios
ASPC will start processing CSL applications lodged after 1st Sep 2007 around 20th March. So for us junies we might be allocated a CO by say between last quarter of april and july 2009. This only my estimation, no one knows for sure.
That would be great!! Thanks for that!
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

3zooz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stu:0
That would be great!! Thanks for that!
I am sick of this waiting !!!
Very soon , I will be going nuts !! When will this tragedy come to an end ?!!
Somebody answer me pls. , plssssssssssssssssssssss.
Details :
175 VE CSL/MODL applicant
Applied 2nd of june 2008
Med. and PCC uploaeded since then
currently waiting for that MR. CO

WHEN ? WHEN ?WHEN ?WHEN ??????

Last edited by 3zooz; Feb 21st 2009 at 5:55 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 6:19 pm

Perthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud ofPerthfect has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 3zooz
I am sick of this waiting !!!
Very soon , I will be going nuts !! When will this tragedy come to an end ?!!
Somebody answer me pls. , plssssssssssssssssssssss.
Details :
175 VE CSL/MODL applicant
Applied 2nd of june 2008
Med. and PCC uploaeded since then
currently waiting for that MR. CO

WHEN ? WHEN ?WHEN ?WHEN ??????

I'm right there with you 3zooz!

Are your med's finalised?
Are you an online applicant?
What visa type are you?
Have you tried online post-lodgment enquirey?
What's your skill?
Is that enough questions?

I feel your pain!

Chin up old bean! Our time will come and we will look back on this time and laugh! mmmwwwaaaahhhhaaarrrrr (evil laught that)

P
x

Last edited by Perthfect; Feb 21st 2009 at 6:19 pm. Reason: speeling
Old Feb 21st 2009, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

3zooz is on a distinguished road

I'm right there with you 3zooz!

Are your med's finalised?
Are you an online applicant?
What visa type are you?
Have you tried online post-lodgment enquirey?
What's your skill?
Is that enough questions?

I feel your pain!

Chin up old bean! Our time will come and we will look back on this time and laugh! mmmwwwaaaahhhhaaarrrrr (evil laught that)

P
x
Perthfect ,

Yes , my med's are finalised in june 08 also !!
Yes , I am an online applicant .
175 VE independant visa .
yes , tried the post-lodgment inquiry but no response
Pharmacist .. (CSL/MODL)

Cheers
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Hi all, long time no speak to anyone - updat, our documents have to be with the CO by Thursday and my PCC are not back yet OMG more panicking, the police checks are on the way back to us apparently so once again I am stressed hope everyone else OK any news from anyone.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Any Junies out there still waiting for CO?
How about we do list of with ones who already have CO/Visa and the others who don't? Just to pass time

1 - Mavios - 176 family - No CO yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.