JULY Applicants

Old Jul 31st 2007, 7:10 pm
Nigel, Vanessa & Pets

manic-miner has a brilliant futuremanic-miner has a brilliant futuremanic-miner has a brilliant futuremanic-miner has a brilliant futuremanic-miner has a brilliant futuremanic-miner has a brilliant future
Default Re: JULY Applicants

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Come and join our JULY Visa Applicant & Skills Assessment Applicant timeline spreadsheets ......

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/

Unfortunately, only details sent to me via PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL can be added so please don't add them to this thread or they will be missed.

Good luck everyone

Karen x x
HI,

I have pm you again. hopefully you will recieve it this time.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Karen can you please update my details on the July application list for me, the date my visa application was sent off was the 16th July, can you please put the date down on the list, Ive emailed & PM you a few times, but not sure if you have recieved it or not as it hasnt been updated. Many thanks from Elaine.
Old Aug 1st 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Originally Posted by penky
hello!!

Well Ive just posted mine today!! will pm you
Well done Penky!!! Great news.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

Resurecting this thread...

...so I presume no Julyeee got any acknowledgements this week
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by deano66
Resurecting this thread...

...so I presume no Julyeee got any acknowledgements this week
Nope not a thing
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

tayley is an unknown quantity at this point

not even had the money taken yet !!!!!!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

We are in the same boat guys not so much as a sniff 9 weeks on no money taken and little sign of progress

Good news is that we are off on a holiday down under in 2 weeks so anything we can help with just ask (sorry cant do visas!!!)

Destination
Hong Kong (Cathy Pacific)
Adelaide
Brisbane
Surfers Paradise
and somewhere on the great barrier reef destination undecided as yet

Matt n Rach
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

deano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud ofdeano66 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=pomerz;5349802]and somewhere on the great barrier reef destination undecided as yet
QUOTE]
I can recommend Palm Cove. Quiet but some nice restaurants and the Quicksilver boat stops there if you're doin' the reef.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Deano

Will keep an eye out for that we have booked into somewhere called Yeppoon which gives us a good base to get out and about whilst we are up there i believe we have to take a trip up the Bruce Highway (I now believe in the the Ozzy sense of humour with a highway called Bruce!).

Where in Devon are you Deano ?

Cheers for the tip searching google for it now
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pomerz
Where in Devon are you Deano ?
Kenton, just south of Exeter, but grew up in Totnes/Dartington.

I take my eldest to footy every sunday to Lipsom, so very familar with your neck of the woods.

Have a great trip - I'm green with envy
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Im just down the road from you in Plymouth.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

"Offshore Applications: receipting applications received on 23 July 2007 and
acknowledging applications received on 19 June 2007."
As you'll probably have seen from the other thread, There has been no progress in receipting paper-based applications.

This is doing my head in - it shouldn't because I know it'll happen eventually but still...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by deano66
As you'll probably have seen from the other thread, There has been no progress in receipting paper-based applications.

This is doing my head in - it shouldn't because I know it'll happen eventually but still...
it just does not seem fair does it when you look at the September applicants already got CO and pcc and meds requested im am no longer going to look at the September thread it makes me envious
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Its doing my head in too - knowing it'll happen eventually seems no comfort to me today. And don't get me started on Sept apps, I am SO 'its not fair' and feel like chucking everything out of my pram!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Ozzy 7

Looks like us lot from Devon and Cornwall are all looking to move away from Little Poland !!

We have been told by our agent to not expect anything for 16 weeks after the visa application was submitted !

Its all very confussing at present so we have decided to keep away from the sites and forums for the last few weeks in the hope that something may just turn up. The more you want it the further out of reach it seems to be

As mentioned earlier we have a decent distraction of nearly 4 weeks away Sunday week so hopefully we will have news on our return

Everyone just keep the faith IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!......One day !