JULY Applicants

Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default JULY Applicants

Come and join our JULY Visa Applicant & Skills Assessment Applicant timeline spreadsheets ......

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/

Unfortunately, only details sent to me via PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL can be added so please don't add them to this thread or they will be missed.

Good luck everyone

Karen x x
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: JULY Applicants

Were planning on posting our visa off to our agent next week so will give you a buzz when its in the post!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

as soon as we have done ours will give you a pm
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:43 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Karen!

Hoping to send mine off next week, so will pm you when its done
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Hi Karen
We're hoping to send ours this week. Just doing the final checks so I'll pm you when it goes.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Poorginger is an unknown quantity at this point

We hope to post ours this week too - have just seen though that there are new form 47sk's to use. Mostly the same so just a matter of copying stuff over.... bit of a pain though! So much paperwork!!

Good luck with it all
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Our agent has our visa application, just waiting to hear from him when he sent it off!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Reminder ....

Come and join our JULY Visa Applicant & Skills Assessment Applicant timeline spreadsheets ......

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/

Unfortunately, only details sent to me via PRIVATE MESSAGE OR EMAIL can be added so please don't add them to this thread or they will be missed.

Good luck everyone

Karen x x
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Just sent you a message Karen.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by penky
Hi Karen!

Hoping to send mine off next week, so will pm you when its done
have pm'd you re our tra being collected tomorrow - now i am bricking it!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:39 am
Just Joined

RSA to OZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Docs sent off 30 June - Husband is a Mechanic, I am a PA and we have a 12 year old daughter and a son that is now 20 months. Hoping to head off to Perth. Have been tooo nervous to post and hope that I do not jinx our application. We are using an agent.

We are a South African Couple living in Dubai, been here 3.5 years now and I am tired of the bubble you live in when here.....
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:42 am
Just Joined

RSA to OZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, cannot PM you as I have not posted enough...
Old Jul 17th 2007, 1:12 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

hello!!

Well Ive just posted mine today!! will pm you
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Karen,
our visa application went off on the 19th i will pm you the details for the spread shortly

The long wait begins!

Matt Rach n Ole'
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:02 pm
Up Around the Bend

Hi!

just got my email that tells me I got my visa!!!
will pm you the details karen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.