Job Verification - Ex-Employer

Old Sep 15th 2009, 7:46 pm
Just Joined

Haider Zara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Job Verification - Ex-Employer

Hi all,

I belong to HR country. The Company I have been working with for the last 3 years is the largest company in our country. A colleague of mine who mentioned only his current (only this company) employment even did not get any phone calls for verifcations and got the visa. Probably AHC people know that its not possible to get fake certificates from such companies.

On the other hand, I have a long history of employment. I have come to know that my ex-employer (the one I left and joined this company) has been moved from his old office to a new location. Obviously, his phone numbers and address have also been changed.

Can anyone tell me if I should inform the department about my ex-employer's new address? Or I should not expect any verifications at all coz I have been asked to submit medicals and pcc?

Plz guide me...tnx
Old Sep 15th 2009, 10:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Verification - Ex-Employer

If DIAC has any question about your employment verification they will contact you and ask for further information.

Saying that your friend didn't have his employment verified because of where he worked is completely untrue. He could have had it done in any number of ways without his knowing. And where you say you work is completely irrelevant to whether your employment is verified or not.