January Applicants

Old Jan 25th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by daraghm
Yeah baby, email from London just now telling me I have gotten my PR spouse visa, all the hassle was worth it!!

List updated below.......

D.

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
12 - nurselindsey, Adelaide
15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
17 - thepomandozzy -Brisbane - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th
18 - Phoenix - Perth - payment taken 23rd
20 - Tiggs+Graz
24 - sheli0508 (me the OH and 3 kids that can't wait to be in Oz!!)
25 - Nad & Paul

All that talking about it must of helped......lol

Congrats and good luck downunder.

Tracey x
Old Jan 25th 2007, 5:56 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

That will be us then too! Visa sent off!!!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

quercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of lightquercus is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats, what speedy visas you guys!!

I'm applying for a defacto, does anyone know if they are fast?
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:22 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Ours was sent 18th Dec. 136 MODL. Hopefully not too long to wait!!!!!

Nicky
Old Jan 25th 2007, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

andeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really niceandeos is just really nice

You should correct the list; my application reached DIMA on the 15th, not the 1st. I am heading to WA with my kids, depending on job where exactly.

Barbara
Old Jan 26th 2007, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice
Question Re: January Applicants

hiya, not gonna make it as a jan applicant either...was hoping for dec, but probs with my skills assessment.............feb list here i come! but quick question....are you gonna do a spread sheet like for the other months? cheeres loux
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daraghm
Yeah baby, email from London just now telling me I have gotten my PR spouse visa, all the hassle was worth it!!

Hey huge congrats - I hope they do mine today
Old Jan 26th 2007, 2:33 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Slightly delayed but our visa app has actually gone today so i have amended the list (and moved us down a week ) but seeing as it is Australia Day today i have decided this is a good thing - good omens and all that

Congrats to all those who have had their visa already - i wish ours could be that quick but we are expecting several weeks just to get our confirmation!!

Tiggs

1 - andeos
8 - chrispy
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
25 - Nad & Paul
26 - Tiggs+Graz (no idea where we are going!!)
Old Jan 26th 2007, 4:41 pm
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by james and justine
Hi, i just wanted to add to your thread. We were oct applicant for a skilled 136 visa on the modl list . We got confimation that they recieved our application 1st dec. and have't heard anything since, just so you know that the full applications times have really slowed down. Don't know if it has anything to do with christmas or what but we were hoping to have our visa and heading off to oz by may. But looking at the way things are going it look like we won't get away untill poss july or august. Sorry to put a dampner on things but it is very painfull waiting but i thought it would be better to prepare you than end up as disapointed as us guys. Hopefully things will speed up now christmas and the holidays are past. good luck justine.
Conversely we had our skilled 136 visa application acknowledged on Nov 3rd after sending it off to Aus on Aug 11th.We were told at the time the wait was going to be about 6 months from acknowledgement for them to even start looking at the application.
Jan 19th we had a request to go for medicals from our case officer so thats not even 3 months.
It may come quicker than you think!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.x
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

james and justine is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great to hear, thanks for getting back to us. So did you S &*T yourself when you got your medicals requests as was months quicker than expected. Have you done them and heard anything back? When are you hoping to go out? good luck justine
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:38 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by james and justine
Thats great to hear, thanks for getting back to us. So did you S &*T yourself when you got your medicals requests as was months quicker than expected. Have you done them and heard anything back? When are you hoping to go out? good luck justine
We have our medicals booked for 15th Feb.Hope they go ok - they should do.Just very expensive.£ 600 in all for 4 of us including chest x rays and postage etc.
We have a slight hitch in that we cannot get my ex to give his permission for my 17 nearly 18 year old daughter to go with us.The only thing we can do we have been told so far if we want to avoid a long costly court case is to send in everything we have done so far ie.letters from solicitors,letters my daughter has sent him etc and see what decicion the case officer comes to.We have a deadline of 20th April to get all of this to her then she will make a decision on the information she has.By this time my daughter will be 6 weeks off her 18th so we will just have to hope she is a sensible person!
Yes we did s*$t ourselves when we got an e-mail asking for medicals etc really because of this reason.We were hoping that our application wouldn t be looked at until at least April then by the time we had done our medicals my daughter would already be 18.The speedyness has really worked against us in that way.
Still, keep your fingers crossed for us and i will do the same for you and anyone else on the long wait!
Janice x
By the way we are hoping to go out to Brisbane Jan 2008 for the beginning of the new school year.

Last edited by Dreams of Oz; Jan 28th 2007 at 9:40 am. Reason: forgot to answer that question!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:37 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
We have our medicals booked for 15th Feb.Hope they go ok - they should do.Just very expensive.£ 600 in all for 4 of us including chest x rays and postage etc.
We have a slight hitch in that we cannot get my ex to give his permission for my 17 nearly 18 year old daughter to go with us.The only thing we can do we have been told so far if we want to avoid a long costly court case is to send in everything we have done so far ie.letters from solicitors,letters my daughter has sent him etc and see what decicion the case officer comes to.We have a deadline of 20th April to get all of this to her then she will make a decision on the information she has.By this time my daughter will be 6 weeks off her 18th so we will just have to hope she is a sensible person!
Yes we did s*$t ourselves when we got an e-mail asking for medicals etc really because of this reason.We were hoping that our application wouldn t be looked at until at least April then by the time we had done our medicals my daughter would already be 18.The speedyness has really worked against us in that way.
Still, keep your fingers crossed for us and i will do the same for you and anyone else on the long wait!
Janice x
By the way we are hoping to go out to Brisbane Jan 2008 for the beginning of the new school year.
Hi Janice,
Good Luck with everything! We to are hoping to go to Brisbane han 08 in prep for the new school year.
Andrea
xx
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:26 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

How is everyone doing? Any news yet?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

melpieters is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya. Just found this thread ;-)
Posted my 136 application on the 2nd Jan (from Sydney), rang DIMIA skilled visa processing centre last week and they said they've only started opening January's post... so hopefully will get an acknowledgement soon. Not in any great rush as am already here on the 457 visa, but would be nice to have it over with!

1 - andeos
2 - melpieters, 136 visa, sydney
8 - chrispy
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
25 - Nad & Paul
Old Jan 29th 2007, 3:58 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by melpieters
Hiya. Just found this thread ;-)
G'day

We are already here on the 457 visa and hope the ASPC will get around to processing our 136 application posted on the 22nd Jan from Brisbane soon...

1 - andeos
2 - melpieters, 136 visa, sydney
8 - chrispy
16 - 4Reids, Canberra
17 - acbh2
22 - The OH - 136 visa - Brisbane
25 - Nad & Paul

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.