January Applicants

Old Feb 17th 2007, 7:23 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January Applicants

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Had an email today - more info requested for my lad - so more delay
Hey Phoenix,

hopefully its all just a formality before they grant your visa At least there looking at your application lets just hope they decide to grant it quickly fingers crossed for you

Axx
Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:24 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Black = Date submitted, Blue = Name of applicant, Green = visa type applied for, Bright green = profession, Purple = where you're heading, Sky Blue = acknowledgment Orange = Money taken =

2 - melpieters, 136 MODL sydney ack 7 feb money taken

2 - magic.no7 136 modl canberra ack 7 feb

4 - 3littlefigs spouse visa

5 - cookiecook, 138 non-MODL, Brisbane/Gold Coast

8 - chrispy, ENS 121, Perth, case officer 25th

12 - nurselindsey 136 modl Adelaide, ack 15th feb Debited 15 Feb

15 - daraghm - Perth - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th

15 - andeos - 137 Perth Ack 12 Feb debited 13 Jan

15 - mbike - ENS 856 onshore Perth - CO allocated 31/01

16 - 4Reids, 136 Modl, OH-Floor finisher, Canberra

16 - estherg, 136 Modl (with hubby and kids), Melbourne

17 - acbh2 136 MODL Accountant Brisbane

17 - thepomandozzy -Brisbane - payment taken 22nd - visa granted 25th

18 - Phoenix - Perth - payment taken 23rd

18 - The Brooks - 136 MODL - Perth ack 15th feb

22 - The OH 136 MODL Brisbane

24 - sheli0508-136 modl(me the OH and 3 kids either) S/shine or Gold Coast

25 - Nad & Paul

26 - Tiggs+Graz 136 non-modl, SQL DBA/Web Developer (no idea where we are going!!)

29 - JenJen ENS 121 Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer

30 - Cardos 138 non-modlBrisbane

31 - Juliehilton 136 ( me, Oh and 4 Children) Gold Coast
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Black = Date submitted, Blue = Name of applicant, Green = visa type applied for, Bright green = profession, Purple = where you're heading, Sky Blue = acknowledgment Orange = Money taken =

12 - nurselindsey 136 modl Midwife, OH-nurse Adelaide, ack 15th feb Debited 15 Feb

16 - 4Reids, 136 Modl, OH-Floor finisher, Canberra

25 - Nad & Paul

26 - Tiggs+Graz 136 non-modl, SQL DBA/Web Developer (no idea where we are going!!)

Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sheli0508
Hi

have put a table together based on the information that has been submitted so far but I'm not sure how to upload it. I'm happy to email it to anyone that knows how......

You can email it to me if you like. I'll have a go at uploading it. No promises that I'll know how, but I'll try.

Tasha x
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by 4Reids
You can email it to me if you like. I'll have a go at uploading it. No promises that I'll know how, but I'll try.

Tasha x
Thanks Tasha,

Can you PM me your email address.

regards,

Shelley
Old Feb 17th 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by acbh2
Hey Phoenix,

hopefully its all just a formality before they grant your visa At least there looking at your application lets just hope they decide to grant it quickly fingers crossed for you

Axx
Thanks so many fingers crossed for us all huh ? its a wonder any of us can type
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Think its worked Shelley.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
January_Applicants.doc (68.0 KB, 96 views)

Last edited by 4Reids; Feb 18th 2007 at 8:56 pm. Reason: ????
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Acknowledgement arrived in inbox through the night. Had to make a slight adjustment to the dates as it actually arrived 18th not 16th. Estherg, acbh2, any news?

12 - nurselindsey 136 modl Midwife, OH-nurse Adelaide, ack 15th feb Debited 15 Feb

18- 4Reids - 136 MODL Floor Finisher Gold Coast Ack 19th Feb

25 - Nad & Paul

Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:18 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Will some clever person on here update The OH who is colourblind a technophobe and a tad dyslexic-

Nurse

acknowledged and money taken 19 Feb

thanks in advance
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

emmakc1977 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys can we join your thread? My name is Emma (surname Kirkaldie-Clay if you need it for your boardy thing!). We are hoping to go on 136 MODL, hubbie is an electrician but doesn't have enough experience cos he only qualified in 2004 so we are going on his previous employment as engineer (toolmaker).

We have one son, Jake who is 4 on Sunday (where does the time go).

We are using a brilliant agent who is based in Australia and our application was signed for by the relevant people (is it DIMA??) on 29th January. We haven't had an acknowldgment yet.

Good luck with your applications.

PS we hope to move to Brisbane.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:47 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ask a question ????

Chrispy??? did your application go in, in January ?????

You seem to be on same visa type as us and already have your CO? We were told by our migration agent we probably won't get a CO til May due to all the back log of applications, just trying to gage when we might get our case officer?
Did you frontload meds and police checks?

thanks

Jen
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Cardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to allCardos is a name known to all

18- 4Reids - 136 MODL Floor Finisher Gold Coast Ack 19th Feb

25 - Nad & Paul

30 - Cardos 138 non-modl Systems Admin Brisbane

Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenJen
Can I ask a question ????

Chrispy??? did your application go in, in January ?????

You seem to be on same visa type as us and already have your CO? We were told by our migration agent we probably won't get a CO til May due to all the back log of applications, just trying to gage when we might get our case officer?
Did you frontload meds and police checks?

thanks

Jen
Hi Jen,
Our applications went in on Jan 8th, the employers form went in just befrore Christmas and we frontloaded medicals and the PCCs as advised by another expat member Liverbird whose husband was on the same visa. We originally were both on sponsored ENS 121 visas but were told by DIMA that we only needed one application which halved the costs. Fortunately because we are being employed in the University for research positions we do not need to have a skills assesment which has saved some time. We received acknowledgement that our casde was being handled on 25th Jan and the money was taken around a bout the same time. I phoned the officer in Perth and he said that they were telling people these visas normally take 4-6 months, howvever, in Liverbirds case they took only a month or so. Not sure how similar your case is but it seems to be taking longer than ours.. where are you heading and have you got the skills assesment completed?

Good luck

Chris
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:45 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Acknowledgement arrived in inbox through the night. Had to make a slight adjustment to the dates as it actually arrived 18th not 16th. Estherg, acbh2, any news?
Thats great news. Unfortunately we are still waiting and waiting and waiting Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

Just about to start writing up my 10,000 word dissertation tho so will panic when (or if) thats finished or sooner if the bloody application comes back to us as we've forgotten something :curse:

Axx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:47 am
Banned

Think its worked Shelley.
Originally Posted by sheli0508
Thanks Tasha,

Can you PM me your email address.

regards,

Shelley
Great table guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.