Internal/External checks confusion solved.

Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:15 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Internal/External checks confusion solved.

This is a reply from my CO

External checks are done by external agencies, therefore we are unable to
provide a timeframe on the outcome.
Internal checks are checks done within our department and we are therefore
able to provide a estamated timeframe on outcomes.
All internal checks have been completed, we are now waiting on the external
checks.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:25 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.

So I guess Job Verification is an internal check because these are done by AHC in Islamabad.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
So I guess Job Verification is an internal check because these are done by AHC in Islamabad.
thanx a lot gr8leo87 for sharing this info with us!

CO told me in June that internal checks are underway and they will be finalized in 3-4 months and after 4 months upon enquiring of the status, he said that "checks are being done by an external agency and NO time frame can be given"

so i presume that internal checks are complete in my case as well and its "external checking" which is underway right now!!!

Last edited by aliah; Oct 7th 2010 at 12:53 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by aliah
thanx a lot gr8leo87 for sharing this info with us!

CO told me in June that internal checks are underway and they will be finalized in 3-4 months and after 4 months upon enquiring of the status, he said that "checks are being done by an external agency and NO time frame can be given"

so i presume that internal checks are complete in my case as well and its "external checking" which is underway right now!!!
So this solves the what comes first dilemma.

Internal Checking is done before external checks.

Internal checking is done by DIAC and sister concerns

External Checking is done by agencies external to DIAC like ASIO and their partners in this field.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

External Checking is done by agencies external to DIAC like ASIO and their partners in this field.
i would say every case is different. i dont know what is actuall patern. I put a query from my CO in June and he said Internal Checks are being completed and after 2 months they called medical. i mean 10 months in total to find medi call when i lodged application. so i assumed all the checks are completed then they called for medi and PCC. one more thing it may possible they start checks in parallel. Wot u say
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road

That's right dear ,your application is under external checking .all what you can do now is just wait for their outcome .good luck
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by luvausi
i would say every case is different. i dont know what is actuall patern. I put a query from my CO in June and he said Internal Checks are being completed and after 2 months they called medical. i mean 10 months in total to find medi call when i lodged application. so i assumed all the checks are completed then they called for medi and PCC. one more thing it may possible they start checks in parallel. Wot u say
What about your F80 have they asked for it or not ? can you give more details about your case ,thanks ..
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by victim4ever
What about your F80 have they asked for it or not ? can you give more details about your case ,thanks ..
Ofcourse. they asked me for 80 in Jan 2010 and after 7 and half month of submission form 80 they called Medical and PCC. mate this is the point wht i believe that external checks are pertaining to form 80 and now these are over.hope so. i submited the PCC and upload medical and now these are finalized.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Ofcourse. they asked me for 80 in Jan 2010 and after 7 and half month of submission form 80 they called Medical and PCC. mate this is the point wht i believe that external checks are pertaining to form 80 and now these are over.hope so. i submited the PCC and upload medical and now these are finalized.
how much time it took after CO allocation till the point they asked for Form 80???any job verification?when???

thanks and good luck!

it is possible that they start off both the formalities at the same time...external checks are lengthy so they linger on till just before the final point

all in all,something is being done to our files...thats encouraging

Last edited by aliah; Oct 7th 2010 at 3:48 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

how much time it took after CO allocation till the point they asked for Form 80???any job verification?when???

thanks and good luck!

it is possible that they start off both the formalities at the same time...external checks are lengthy so they linger on till just before the final point :P

whatever it is,something is being done to our files...thats encouraging
after 15 days of CO they asked for form 80. Ali can u predict how far i am?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

after 15 days of CO they asked for form 80. Ali can u predict how far i am?
you should put up your timeline in signature...
nobody can predict how far you are but surely you have medical and PCC call long after Form 80 submission so its a good sign and inshAllah you will get it sooner than you expect!!!

just stay hooked!!!

Last edited by aliah; Oct 7th 2010 at 4:21 pm.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Dear , it look like your case is very advanced , as per my limited experience you are in the stage of discission maker , otherwise they will not asked you for PCC/MED in this time unless something positive in your ext. check (F80). I can assure your case is in the final stage .. good luck
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by victim4ever
Dear , it look like your case is very advanced , as per my limited experience you are in the stage of discission maker , otherwise they will not asked you for PCC/MED in this time unless something positive in your ext. check (F80). I can assure your case is in the final stage .. good luck
Thanks i would say u not victim rather victory4ever.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

you should put up your timeline in signature...
nobody can predict how far you are but surely you have medical and PCC call long after Form 80 submission so its a good sign and inshAllah you will get it sooner than you expect!!!

just stay hooked!!!
Thanks budy
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.

This is a reply from my CO
great , thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.