British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Internal/External checks confusion solved. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/internal-external-checks-confusion-solved-688563/)

gr8leo87 Oct 7th 2010 1:15 pm

Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 
This is a reply from my CO


External checks are done by external agencies, therefore we are unable to
provide a timeframe on the outcome.
Internal checks are checks done within our department and we are therefore
able to provide a estamated timeframe on outcomes.
All internal checks have been completed, we are now waiting on the external
checks.

gr8leo87 Oct 7th 2010 1:25 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 
So I guess Job Verification is an internal check because these are done by AHC in Islamabad.

aliah Oct 7th 2010 1:50 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 (Post 8902220)
So I guess Job Verification is an internal check because these are done by AHC in Islamabad.

thanx a lot gr8leo87 for sharing this info with us!

CO told me in June that internal checks are underway and they will be finalized in 3-4 months and after 4 months upon enquiring of the status, he said that "checks are being done by an external agency and NO time frame can be given"

so i presume that internal checks are complete in my case as well and its "external checking" which is underway right now!!!

gr8leo87 Oct 7th 2010 2:41 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8902269)
thanx a lot gr8leo87 for sharing this info with us!

CO told me in June that internal checks are underway and they will be finalized in 3-4 months and after 4 months upon enquiring of the status, he said that "checks are being done by an external agency and NO time frame can be given"

so i presume that internal checks are complete in my case as well and its "external checking" which is underway right now!!!

So this solves the what comes first dilemma.

Internal Checking is done before external checks.

Internal checking is done by DIAC and sister concerns

External Checking is done by agencies external to DIAC like ASIO and their partners in this field.

luvausi Oct 7th 2010 4:01 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 (Post 8902383)
So this solves the what comes first dilemma.

Internal Checking is done before external checks.

Internal checking is done by DIAC and sister concerns

External Checking is done by agencies external to DIAC like ASIO and their partners in this field.

i would say every case is different. i dont know what is actuall patern. I put a query from my CO in June and he said Internal Checks are being completed and after 2 months they called medical. i mean 10 months in total to find medi call when i lodged application. so i assumed all the checks are completed then they called for medi and PCC. one more thing it may possible they start checks in parallel. Wot u say :fingerscrossed:

victim4ever Oct 7th 2010 4:13 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 (Post 8902383)
So this solves the what comes first dilemma.

Internal Checking is done before external checks.

Internal checking is done by DIAC and sister concerns

External Checking is done by agencies external to DIAC like ASIO and their partners in this field.

That's right dear ,your application is under external checking .all what you can do now is just wait for their outcome .good luck :)

victim4ever Oct 7th 2010 4:22 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8902563)
i would say every case is different. i dont know what is actuall patern. I put a query from my CO in June and he said Internal Checks are being completed and after 2 months they called medical. i mean 10 months in total to find medi call when i lodged application. so i assumed all the checks are completed then they called for medi and PCC. one more thing it may possible they start checks in parallel. Wot u say :fingerscrossed:

What about your F80 have they asked for it or not ? can you give more details about your case ,thanks ..

luvausi Oct 7th 2010 4:39 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by victim4ever (Post 8902611)
What about your F80 have they asked for it or not ? can you give more details about your case ,thanks ..

Ofcourse. they asked me for 80 in Jan 2010 and after 7 and half month of submission form 80 they called Medical and PCC. mate this is the point wht i believe that external checks are pertaining to form 80 and now these are over.hope so. i submited the PCC and upload medical and now these are finalized. :fingerscrossed:

aliah Oct 7th 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8902642)
Ofcourse. they asked me for 80 in Jan 2010 and after 7 and half month of submission form 80 they called Medical and PCC. mate this is the point wht i believe that external checks are pertaining to form 80 and now these are over.hope so. i submited the PCC and upload medical and now these are finalized. :fingerscrossed:

how much time it took after CO allocation till the point they asked for Form 80???any job verification?when???

thanks and good luck!


Originally Posted by gr8leo87 (Post 8902383)
So this solves the what comes first dilemma.

Internal Checking is done before external checks.

Internal checking is done by DIAC and sister concerns

External Checking is done by agencies external to DIAC like ASIO and their partners in this field.

it is possible that they start off both the formalities at the same time...external checks are lengthy so they linger on till just before the final point :p

all in all,something is being done to our files...thats encouraging :fingerscrossed:

luvausi Oct 7th 2010 4:47 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8902651)
how much time it took after CO allocation till the point they asked for Form 80???any job verification?when???

thanks and good luck!



it is possible that they start off both the formalities at the same time...external checks are lengthy so they linger on till just before the final point :P

whatever it is,something is being done to our files...thats encouraging :fingerscrossed:

after 15 days of CO they asked for form 80. Ali can u predict how far i am?

aliah Oct 7th 2010 5:16 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8902662)
after 15 days of CO they asked for form 80. Ali can u predict how far i am?

you should put up your timeline in signature...
nobody can predict how far you are but surely you have medical and PCC call long after Form 80 submission so its a good sign and inshAllah you will get it sooner than you expect!!!

just stay hooked!!!

victim4ever Oct 7th 2010 5:22 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8902642)
Ofcourse. they asked me for 80 in Jan 2010 and after 7 and half month of submission form 80 they called Medical and PCC. mate this is the point wht i believe that external checks are pertaining to form 80 and now these are over.hope so. i submited the PCC and upload medical and now these are finalized. :fingerscrossed:

Dear , it look like your case is very advanced , as per my limited experience you are in the stage of discission maker , otherwise they will not asked you for PCC/MED in this time unless something positive in your ext. check (F80). I can assure your case is in the final stage .. good luck :thumbup:

luvausi Oct 7th 2010 6:03 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by victim4ever (Post 8902725)
Dear , it look like your case is very advanced , as per my limited experience you are in the stage of discission maker , otherwise they will not asked you for PCC/MED in this time unless something positive in your ext. check (F80). I can assure your case is in the final stage .. good luck :thumbup:

Thanks i would say u not victim rather victory4ever.

luvausi Oct 7th 2010 6:04 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by aliah (Post 8902712)
you should put up your timeline in signature...
nobody can predict how far you are but surely you have medical and PCC call long after Form 80 submission so its a good sign and inshAllah you will get it sooner than you expect!!!

just stay hooked!!!

Thanks budy:thumbup:

imranprogrammer Oct 7th 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Internal/External checks confusion solved.
 

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 (Post 8902196)
This is a reply from my CO

great , thanks.


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:32 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.