Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Informing CO about attaching required Documents

Informing CO about attaching required Documents

Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

TamerSalem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Informing CO about attaching required Documents

Hi all,

How can we inform the CO that the requested documents have been already uploaded and attached to the application?

Cheers.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Informing CO about attaching required Documents

Originally Posted by TamerSalem
Hi all,

How can we inform the CO that the requested documents have been already uploaded and attached to the application?

Cheers.
Why? Your documents were requested, you uploaded them. Nothing more you need to do.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Why? Your documents were requested, you uploaded them. Nothing more you need to do.

I think the OP means that docs were requested but had already been previously uploaded and wants inform the CO of such.

I would email the CO back and say they have already been uploaded.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:39 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
I think the OP means that docs were requested but had already been previously uploaded and wants inform the CO of such.

In that case yes, send a PLE to that effect.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

craig_will is an unknown quantity at this point

My case officer requested additonal information (pay slips etc)... I replied to the original email and got a reply to let me know the information had been received.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

TamerSalem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alfresco

I am sorry if I was not clear. The documents (Form80, PCC,...etc) were not attached before, it is the first time. I just wanted to be sure that the CO is not waiting for my reply via E-mail.

Thanks.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry if I was not clear. The documents (Form80, PCC,...etc) were not attached before, it is the first time. I just wanted to be sure that the CO is not waiting for my reply via E-mail.

Thanks.
No they won't be waiting for your email. You upload your documents and they will see them. Worked for me anyway.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 10:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Then just email the CO back like Craig_Will above did, but the CO will see them anyway as Bermudashorts says above.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

Hi all,

Cheers.
Hi TamerSalem,

With the "Request for Information" letter I received from my CO, I was given two options to provide the additional documents:
  1. Attach the documents online using the same link that I originally used when lodging my application
  2. In the event of an error with the online link, I was advised to email the documents as scanned attachments to the same email address that my CO used in his correspondence

I used the online link and then I sent an email to the CO to inform him about what I did. I received a reply, as craig_will mentioned, but I think it is an automated reply.