Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ACS Assessment Letter, wrong position mentioned.

ACS Assessment Letter, wrong position mentioned.

Old Dec 19th 2009, 3:37 am
Forum Regular

riteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to allriteshvarma is a name known to all
Thumbs up ACS Assessment Letter, wrong position mentioned.

Sorry for posting this in the main forum instead of ACS thread, however I needed broader views.

I got my ACS skills verification letter today which is positive with MODL statement. However my position as mentioned in the letter is incorrect despite having the right position mentioned in my application forms and employer reference letters.

My correct designation is "Senior Functional Consultant" while the letter mentions it as "Senior Financial Consultant".

Should I ask ACS to issue a new letter or is the minor error fine with DIAC?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:30 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Assessment Letter, wrong position mentioned.

Originally Posted by riteshvarma
Sorry for posting this in the main forum instead of ACS thread, however I needed broader views.

I got my ACS skills verification letter today which is positive with MODL statement. However my position as mentioned in the letter is incorrect despite having the right position mentioned in my application forms and employer reference letters.

My correct designation is "Senior Functional Consultant" while the letter mentions it as "Senior Financial Consultant".

Should I ask ACS to issue a new letter or is the minor error fine with DIAC?
Are you a financial consultant? Did you ask to be assessed as a financial consultant? If not you need to ask ACS to change it.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 5:40 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Assessment Letter, wrong position mentioned.

Originally Posted by riteshvarma
The ACS normally relies on the evidence you submitted when listing your work experience in the result letter. If you think they've made an error, it is probably a good idea to take this up with them and see if they are willing to correct it.

Regards
Peter