Information / Help required

Old May 11th 2008, 7:25 am
Just Joined

zeeshanhashmi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Information / Help required

Hello

This is Zeeshan from Pakistan, here are my details.

BORN:
Education:
BSC Computer Science
B-Com (Commerce graduate)
6 Months course of e-commerce
2 years of computer Diploma
Marital Status
Married with 1 son
JOB
I have been working in a Large Textile Group as Assistant Manager Export and Logistics.

Apart from that I am a FREELANCER too. And I love to write scripts in ASP/PHP and database interaction.

I am a Leading Coder in a very famous Freelancing Website. And I have worked with my clients in USA / Europe / Australia.

I want to know if being a Freelancer, i can apply for Australian immigration.

My Wife has a post graduate degree in Library and Information Science. And she works in a leading and large library of the city.

Looking forward to have your reply in this regards.

Thanks
Zeeshan
Old May 11th 2008, 7:31 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Information / Help required

This website has all the information you need: http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration.htm
Old May 11th 2008, 7:33 am
Just Joined

zeeshanhashmi is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your reply. And i checked that site too. But I did not find any information regarding Freelancer.

This great site, is full of very very professional peoples who may guide me. That is any i just asked my question here.

Thanks for your time.
Zeeshan
Old May 11th 2008, 7:48 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, you need to check the SOL list to see if your occupation is on that: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf

You should contact a good immigration agent to discuss your options. Use the search facility to get some recommendations.