Info on getting back to oz....

Old Jan 4th 2014, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

puntas123 has a spectacular aura aboutpuntas123 has a spectacular aura aboutpuntas123 has a spectacular aura about
Default Info on getting back to oz....

Hi there.. I obtained a permernant subclass 136 back in 2007 and it run out in 2011... I spent 6 months in oz but had to come home for personal reasons and never returned... Since then I have a new partner and child and we are seriously contemplating moving back to oz... Does any one know is it easier obtaining a visa when you've already been granted on in the past...? Any info would be great... Thanks..
Old Jan 4th 2014, 6:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Info on getting back to oz....

Originally Posted by puntas123
Hi there.. I obtained a permernant subclass 136 back in 2007 and it run out in 2011... I spent 6 months in oz but had to come home for personal reasons and never returned... Since then I have a new partner and child and we are seriously contemplating moving back to oz... Does any one know is it easier obtaining a visa when you've already been granted on in the past...? Any info would be great... Thanks..
Won't make any difference.You will have to meet whatever the current requirements are for that visa.