I'm a Reject!!!

Old Jan 4th 2002, 7:21 am
Paulr

I know I shouldn't reply to this but I think it's a bit rich, someone called
D'Bierman telling me to stay in Ireland. The Bierman (Biermann or de Biermann) name
is believed to originate in and around the lowlands (what is now Holland). Bierman,
however, is also recorded in Moldova, East Prussia and other central and eastern
European areas. The Australian Biermans (or variations of name) are believed to have
come from South Africa and were believed to be sailors in the main - some were
diamond miners. Large numbers of Biermans arrived in America in the late 18th Century
and had spread from Wyoming to Chicago to Arkansas and right through to Russia by the
late 19th Century. Now, Rich - if i may call you Rich - where would you be if your
ancestors had told you to p*** off back to wherever they might have come from? Fair's
fair, I'm not trying to start a row, I just think you shoudn't attack people in a
public arena like this. I bet if I met you over a beer or at a match we'd probably
get on well, so give me a break ok? Cheers, No hard feelings, Paul

[email protected] (Rich D'Beirman)
[usenetquote2]> > I just got the letter no-one wants from the ACS. My "qualifications have been[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > assessed as unsuitable". I applied for Recognition of Prior Learning and I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > believe I should qualify, however I made a hash of my application. In the letter[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the assessor said that my response to section 3 was inadequate and my references[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > weren't dated or were too vague. I know this as I had to repost dated references[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > and wage slips a month after initially applying to the ACS. As you can imagine I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > am upset. I truly believe that with over 10 years working in IT in various areas[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I fulfill the criteria but that my sloppiness has let me down. I have had my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > heart set on going back to Australia for 3 years and this is a real blow, thanks[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Santa. It costs AUD300 to appeal but I don't know how to appeal or whether it's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > taken seriously. Does anybody have any advice? Distraught Irishman...[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Old Jan 6th 2002, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

dave66 is an unknown quantity at this point

D'Bierman obviously stands for wanker.