Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

If you got a new baby, Does DIAC waits for baby's documents?

If you got a new baby, Does DIAC waits for baby's documents?

Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:23 pm
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice
Default If you got a new baby, Does DIAC waits for baby's documents?

Hi

I had a new baby on november 30. I sent an email to my team informing them that a new baby is born and should I send form 1022 to them? they replied me saying that I should send form 1022 when i get all the documents of my baby i.e birth certificate and passport. I haven't heard from my CO after November 14th when I was asked to resend form 80 of myself and my wife.

I want to ask that will they keep processing my application and might ask me for PCC and meds if processing is complete or will they wait for my baby's documents so that after adding her (my new daughter) as a new dependant, they ask me for PCC and meds so that I can have her medicals done along with other applicants and myself? OR is it possible that i am asked for PCC and meds before i send my daughter's documents?

Does anyone have any idea about this?
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you got a new baby, Does DIAC waits for baby's documents?

Originally Posted by khurram
Hi

I had a new baby on november 30. I sent an email to my team informing them that a new baby is born and should I send form 1022 to them? they replied me saying that I should send form 1022 when i get all the documents of my baby i.e birth certificate and passport. I haven't heard from my CO after November 14th when I was asked to resend form 80 of myself and my wife.

I want to ask that will they keep processing my application and might ask me for PCC and meds if processing is complete or will they wait for my baby's documents so that after adding her (my new daughter) as a new dependant, they ask me for PCC and meds so that I can have her medicals done along with other applicants and myself? OR is it possible that i am asked for PCC and meds before i send my daughter's documents?

Does anyone have any idea about this?
They will wait for your baby's documents before asking you to do medicals so you can all do them together. No sense in your medicals being done first.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 4:51 am
Siozakk

khurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nicekhurram is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
They will wait for your baby's documents before asking you to do medicals so you can all do them together. No sense in your medicals being done first.
I see. Thats why they haven't contacted me yet. waiting for my baby's documents i think.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 3:01 am
Forum Regular

nawab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: If you got a new baby, Does DIAC waits for baby's documents?

Yes Khurram, you and Dorothy are right.

Try to send them Daughter's papers as soon as you can do.

And also try not to contact CO without any reason, means remain patient during all of your application process.

Regards
Saif
Old Dec 15th 2009, 4:25 am
Siozakk

Originally Posted by nawab1
Yes Khurram, you and Dorothy are right.

Try to send them Daughter's papers as soon as you can do.

And also try not to contact CO without any reason, means remain patient during all of your application process.

Regards
Saif
Thanks Saif. I just got a reply from DIAC and they asked me to send following documents of my baby to them

For each dependant added to your visa application you will be required to provide the following information:
* Birth certificate
* Copy of passport bio data page
* Two passport photos of the dependant
* Notification of your change in circumstances (Form 1022)
* Form 47A (if applicable)
* Health Examination

Now I haven't received any request for medicals and PCC and here we can't have our medicals done without an official letter from DIAC. Does anyone know if sending medicals is must or not?
Old Dec 15th 2009, 5:55 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by khurram
Thanks Saif. I just got a reply from DIAC and they asked me to send following documents of my baby to them

For each dependant added to your visa application you will be required to provide the following information:
* Birth certificate
* Copy of passport bio data page
* Two passport photos of the dependant
* Notification of your change in circumstances (Form 1022)
* Form 47A (if applicable)
* Health Examination

Now I haven't received any request for medicals and PCC and here we can't have our medicals done without an official letter from DIAC. Does anyone know if sending medicals is must or not?
It's common sense. If you have not been asked to do medicals then don't do medicals.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 8:01 am
Siozakk

It's common sense. If you have not been asked to do medicals then don't do medicals.
Thank you. you know common sense is not that common
Old Dec 15th 2009, 9:56 am
pil
Forum Regular

pil is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear DOROTHY,

I APPLIED RSMS.I HAVE SEND MY BABY DOCUMENT ON MID NOVEMBER,09(BORN 11,NOV).MEDICAL FINALIZE ON 01/12/09 BUT STILL NO RESULT.CAN U PLS TELL ME SHOULD I ASK MY CO REGARDING MY APPLICATION?MY EMPLOYER WANT TO ASK MY CO ABOUT MY APPLICATION STATUS?WHAT SHOULD I DO ?PLS ADVISE
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:26 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by pil
Dear DOROTHY,

I APPLIED RSMS.I HAVE SEND MY BABY DOCUMENT ON MID NOVEMBER,09(BORN 11,NOV).MEDICAL FINALIZE ON 01/12/09 BUT STILL NO RESULT.CAN U PLS TELL ME SHOULD I ASK MY CO REGARDING MY APPLICATION?MY EMPLOYER WANT TO ASK MY CO ABOUT MY APPLICATION STATUS?WHAT SHOULD I DO ?PLS ADVISE
You should wait for your decision to be made.

And please don't type with caps lock on. It's seen as shouting and is very difficult to read.
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:49 am
pil
Forum Regular

pil is an unknown quantity at this point

Dorothy,
Thanks for your mail and sorry for that.But my employer forced me to contact my co as they need me for urgent in their business.Otherwise my employer would like to conatct and I have no lawyear/solicitor.I have applied end august,09 Rsms with my wife.My wife was pregnant so co hold my application.When my baby born I informed co and instantly my co mailed me to send passport,birth cer and med.All done and medical finalised on 1/12/09,though I submitted papers document so I am not able to check my application status.

Please give me some proper advise.................
Old Dec 15th 2009, 10:58 am
Still alive

Originally Posted by pil
Dorothy,
Thanks for your mail and sorry for that.But my employer forced me to contact my co as they need me for urgent in their business.Otherwise my employer would like to conatct and I have no lawyear/solicitor.I have applied end august,09 Rsms with my wife.My wife was pregnant so co hold my application.When my baby born I informed co and instantly my co mailed me to send passport,birth cer and med.All done and medical finalised on 1/12/09,though I submitted papers document so I am not able to check my application status.

Please give me some proper advise.................
If you want "proper advice" I would suggest you contact a migration agent. What you will find here are people who have been through the visa process or are going through it now.

You could send an email to your case officer asking whether there is any other information required for your application, but I don't know that it will speed up things at all.