IELTS- General or Academic

Old Oct 11th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Twinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really niceTwinset is just really nice
Default Re: IELTS- General or Academic

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
lol

What Peaceboy said. Just do the General Training module for your visa. Then worry about the higher education later. I did my General Training module today, and trust me, the reading and writting sections (especially reading) are much much easier than the Academic module. And talking to people, it is found that most screw up and fail because of their reading sections. Dont treat it like a walk in the park coz even the native users will fail if they're not careful.
Never thought I would be nrevous, but I was about waiting for results - mainly because of what is riding on them...but all went well - quite challenging if English is not your nbative language so respect to all of you out there who are going through this!!

Twinset