IELTS

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Not today. I rang the test centre and asked if it had been sent. She said they were all sent. I said can you check to make sure? She said she was sure. I said can you check anyway? SO she did and it has been sent. Probably be tomorrow.

Not going to lose my head over these things anymore. Its a good job its only 5 points I need and not 10 as I'm 30 on Wednesday.

Happy birthday for Wednesday.

I hope this will be an early birthday present for you.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers and toes and all things crossed for you Knock!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:30 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh to be 30 again!!!!!

The suspense is killer us Nige.....................yes or no????? Got all the family rooting for you and i'm crossing everything that will physically cross, please let it be yes, please let it be yes...................
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:42 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: IELTS

COME ON NIGE....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:47 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
COME ON NIGE....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Wow no pressure lol
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:11 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Wow no pressure lol
Know how stressful it is waiting for the postman to arrive with the results......hubby sat his IELTS in July 07, he was one of the first to sit it for the new 175 visa (extra points for English ability).......and we had no-one to ask for advise He did pass thankfully.........although I was holding a large frying pan at the time he went to sit his test!!!! LOL
Really hope you pass all 4 modules this time
Beth x x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Know how stressful it is waiting for the postman to arrive with the results......hubby sat his IELTS in July 07, he was one of the first to sit it for the new 175 visa (extra points for English ability).......and we had no-one to ask for advise He did pass thankfully.........although I was holding a large frying pan at the time he went to sit his test!!!! LOL
Really hope you pass all 4 modules this time
Beth x x
Thanks again. Its not really waiting for him to come, its the opening of the envelope thats bothering me. When I opened the last one I was just expecting to be able to scan it up. Then I saw the '6'. This time its going to be opened veeeery sloooowly.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 8:23 am
Make it happen!!!!

Thanks again. Its not really waiting for him to come, its the opening of the envelope thats bothering me. When I opened the last one I was just expecting to be able to scan it up. Then I saw the '6'. This time its going to be opened veeeery sloooowly.
Will keep everything crossed for you.......let us know how you did please,
Beth x x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been checking the forum regularly for your results Nige. I can imagine what you are feeling. My test is booked for end of March. Iam dreading the day. I have asked our little boy to open the results for me, I can't bear the feeling of looking at them. I am not good with exams, and I loose my concentration if I am listening to sth and I am under pressure,,,, speaking will be another worry for me... I pause and think when I speak...and I have heard if you puase during your speaking test... you will loose points... on the other hand,I am not english... it's not fair... my husband should sit this test... he can talk at length for the Quin
anyway... best of luck... will be checking this in a few minutes again.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Summer05
I have been checking the forum regularly for your results Nige. I can imagine what you are feeling. My test is booked for end of March. Iam dreading the day. I have asked our little boy to open the results for me, I can't bear the feeling of looking at them. I am not good with exams, and I loose my concentration if I am listening to sth and I am under pressure,,,, speaking will be another worry for me... I pause and think when I speak...and I have heard if you puase during your speaking test... you will loose points... on the other hand,I am not english... it's not fair... my husband should sit this test... he can talk at length for the Quin
anyway... best of luck... will be checking this in a few minutes again.
Strange, I feel like I'll be letting you all down lol. Thanks again. Have to go home at lunch time to see that they havent arrived again, but hey, we have to check anyway right?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Come on Nige, I'm actually excited to hear your results!

I've just realised, I have my IELTS on Sat, and I won't get the results on the second Friday, as it's Easter weekend, so I will have to wait until the following Tuesday!

So if I fail, I will only have a day to get enrolled again for the April exam. Best try my hardest first time. I'm actually really nervous already and it's only Tuesday.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by xzibit
Come on Nige, I'm actually excited to hear your results!

I've just realised, I have my IELTS on Sat, and I won't get the results on the second Friday, as it's Easter weekend, so I will have to wait until the following Tuesday!

So if I fail, I will only have a day to get enrolled again for the April exam. Best try my hardest first time. I'm actually really nervous already and it's only Tuesday.
Actually, I dont think there is any reason to be nervous about it. If you nail the reading section in the practice material then you should be fine. I just feel like I messed that bit up.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

Actually, I dont think there is any reason to be nervous about it. If you nail the reading section in the practice material then you should be fine. I just feel like I messed that bit up.
We were so worried about my hubby failing the first IELTS test that we actually booked and paid for two tests a few weeks apart!!!
As it happens he passed first time L-9, R-9, W-8.5, S-9.....Overall 9......and cancelled the 2nd test, but couldn't get our £ back for it as we couldn't give enough notice
Plus he had to travel down to Portsmouth 24 hours before the test and stayed in a Travel Lodge so he had a good night's sleep before the test without 4 hours travelling.
Beth x x
Old Mar 4th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

We were so worried about my hubby failing the first IELTS test that we actually booked and paid for two tests a few weeks apart!!!
As it happens he passed first time L-9, R-9, W-8.5, S-9.....Overall 9......and cancelled the 2nd test, but couldn't get our £ back for it as we couldn't give enough notice
Plus he had to travel down to Portsmouth 24 hours before the test and stayed in a Travel Lodge so he had a good night's sleep before the test without 4 hours travelling.
Beth x x
I think the rest is important. I had to fly to Manchester and then Birmingham which meant getting up at 4.30am. You CANNOT sleep on a Ryanair flight. Just as you think can sleep in an upright position and dozing off, 'ATTENTION PASSENGERS, YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE WITH RYANAIR IF YOU BUY OUR RIP OFF LOTTERY TICKETS'.

(Think I'll blame Ryanair for my poor results)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.