I love you Dimia

Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:05 pm
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I love you Dimia

FAB NEWS!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS !! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR NEW LIFE

Jules x
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

uttoxetermob will become famous soon enoughuttoxetermob will become famous soon enough

Congratulations .... great news

Karen
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:08 pm
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mum, Are we there yet?!!
Sorry I ever doubted you! Had e-mail today from Agent.
Just need to get visa in passport, book flights, book party, book accommodation and go (and hand in notice). Looks like we'll be off in about 6 weeks (we sold house last Nov, most of stuff went into storage then).

What a feeling - I've been to see hubby and broke open the champagne. Hope you all feel like this soon too.

Annamarie

(never used my name before as I was worried Dimia would be watching site and stop the application after I moan about them!!)

Timeline:
136 Skilled Ind - 15 June 2004 (region 3)
(carpenter/joiner only put on MODL list since May'05)
(meds sent unrequested April 05)
So pleased for you - after so long waiting you deserve it! Good luck with the move. Paula x
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:13 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Smile Re: I love you Dimia

Just need to get visa in passport, book flights, book party, book accommodation and go (and hand in notice). Looks like we'll be off in about 6 weeks (we sold house last Nov, most of stuff went into storage then).

What a feeling - I've been to see hubby and broke open the champagne. Hope you all feel like this soon too.

Annamarie

(never used my name before as I was worried Dimia would be watching site and stop the application after I moan about them!!)

Timeline:
Firstly Annamarie CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy the partying and good luck with the move!

Secondly can I just say "I LOVE YOU TOO DIMIA" - just incase they are reading - only just applied but it's SHARON & ANDY!! We can but wish eh!!!

Cheers, can't wait to be there too

Sharon
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

griffinfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations great feeling isn't it!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future
Talking Re: I love you Dimia

Don't it feel good. Andy
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

Annamarie

Timeline:
congratulations. party party party party party party
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ahoy
congratulations. party party party party party party
Congratulations and very best wishes for the future

BD
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:38 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Annamarie

Timeline:
congratulations
Old Jul 6th 2005, 6:48 pm
off to Byron Bay....

loidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the roughloidy is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS Annamarie, you must feel great!!! i remember you worrying whether dimia had your medicals and now your worries are over.....excellent! we are 9 june 136 joiner and just on modl the same. must be coming soon..... best of luck x loidy
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Annamarie

Timeline:

Congratulations, all the best
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Fantastic news...so pleased for you - the meet was obviusly good luck to many of us.

ALL the best to you all, have a great time...enjoy Perth.

Judith
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:53 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Mum, Are we there yet?!!]What a feeling - I've been to see hubby and broke open the champagne. Hope you all feel like this soon too.

Annamarie

CONRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:33 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Annamarie

Timeline:
Great news Annamarie congrats

my partner also carpenter/joiner
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:55 am
Maverick

myvkee is on a distinguished road

Annamarie

Timeline:
hi annamarie...what a gr8 feeling...congrats..enjoy d new life, cheers:-)