arghhhh the frustration

Old Jul 5th 2005, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation arghhhh the frustration

first well done to those that have got there visas,but being pre july 04 and waiting over a year now and then the eagerly awaited 1st of july i found out my co is on holiday the frustration is killing me and the rest of the familly,just trying to find out when shes back,i know they are the same as us and only human and doing ther job but all this time!!!!!!!!!!,18 months of uncertainty.anyone else in same situation[probably].if theres spelling mistakes i dont care anymore
Old Jul 5th 2005, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: arghhhh the frustration

Hi there,
in my case I had been waiting for 16 months to get my PR visa. I know it's so bad feeling for all of us who have been waiting.
Please hang in there for a moment, I'm sure yours will be sent to you very soon as you seen they have been coming out from Adelaide after 1st of July.
YOURS MUST COME SOON.
Good luck
Originally Posted by harky01
first well done to those that have got there visas,but being pre july 04 and waiting over a year now and then the eagerly awaited 1st of july i found out my co is on holiday the frustration is killing me and the rest of the familly,just trying to find out when shes back,i know they are the same as us and only human and doing ther job but all this time!!!!!!!!!!,18 months of uncertainty.anyone else in same situation[probably].if theres spelling mistakes i dont care anymore
Old Jul 5th 2005, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

harky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura aboutharky01 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: arghhhh the frustration

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
Hi there,
in my case I had been waiting for 16 months to get my PR visa. I know it's so bad feeling for all of us who have been waiting.
Please hang in there for a moment, I'm sure yours will be sent to you very soon as you seen they have been coming out from Adelaide after 1st of July.
YOURS MUST COME SOON.
Good luck
thanks, i need my sanity back
Old Jul 5th 2005, 4:41 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: arghhhh the frustration

thanks, i need my sanity back
Your in the wrong place here then!

R.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carruss
Your in the wrong place here then!

R.
you can say that again got the white coat ready and taking the tablets
Old Jul 5th 2005, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

CAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really niceCAZ76 is just really nice
Default Re: arghhhh the frustration

We are in the same boat as you and thoroughly p*ssed off now. I have a lady case officer too - I wonder if she is the same one as yours? What are their initials or could you PM her name. I'd be intruiged to find out if it is our one. Knowing our luck it probably is! We applied on 21st May 2004. I don't know if it is worth us going now. Too much going against us. All the best with your progress.
Caz
Old Jul 7th 2005, 3:51 am
Just Joined

oz2005 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Seems my co too is on leave no replies received so far is the initials of co "mb" in your case too. pl reply

thanks
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

ahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant futureahoy has a brilliant future

i know kb is off til 13/7. good luck. you could try phoning and asking to speak to region manager.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 5:42 am
Maverick

myvkee is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ahoy
i know kb is off til 13/7. good luck. you could try phoning and asking to speak to region manager.

'KB' or 'MB'.....oz2004 said 'MB'....please confirm...'KB' or 'MB'. mine is 'MB'.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by myvkee
'KB' or 'MB'.....oz2004 said 'MB'....please confirm...'KB' or 'MB'. mine is 'MB'.
kb is definatly off until 13/7 but another co issupposed to take over cases while she's away?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

Rose12 is on a distinguished road

Hi harky,
it must be really frustrating seeing that there is no clear criteria for being granted a visa. People (like me) who applied 6 months ago having the visa, while you applied 18 months ago still did not get it.
I was lucky that I had a great CO. Although we were a bit "annoying" - sending email all the time to check if everything was ok, if we were on the right track, etc, - she was very responsive to our requests. Maybe she was simpathetic to our situation coz hubby had a job already and our current visa expires at the end of this month, so if we did not get it now he would have to give up his job and we would have to start all over again when we came back. Anyway, dont know if it works, but try contacting Dimia by phone, to have an idea about what stage your application is coz 18 months is a bit too much. I called Dimia coz I was really stressed about having to leave the country, and they were very nice and even talked to my CO to get a clear picture about our application. They guaranteed me that my visa would be granted prior to my current one expires. I would have a go calling them just to see what is happening to your case.
cheers and will send some karma to you
good luck

Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:14 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Would you care to share her initials so those of us who know who our CO is know it it's the same one.

Thanks.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:18 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Would you care to share her initials so those of us who know who our CO is know it it's the same one.

Thanks.
Sorry, didn't read the full thread and have found the answer. Cheers.