Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

I have just 3 weeks to renew my Australian RRV from Paris!

I have just 3 weeks to renew my Australian RRV from Paris!

Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:39 am
Just Joined

Jackson32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I have just 3 weeks to renew my Australian RRV from Paris!

I am leaving Paris on the 7th October for a trip home to attend my daughter's Wedding but to my horror my RRV has expired! As many on this site will know - nothing get's done quickly in France. Does anyone have suggestions as to how I can fast track my RRV application from France?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:44 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have just 3 weeks to renew my Australian RRV from Paris!

Hi jackson and welcome to the site mate

I have moved this to the immirgation part of the forum as the people on there, including migration agents, might be able to answer this quickly for you mate
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:47 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Hi jackson and welcome to the site mate

I have moved this to the immirgation part of the forum as the people on there, including migration agents, might be able to answer this quickly for you mate
Very many thanks for the immediate response!!! Greatly appreciated
Old Sep 15th 2009, 4:55 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jackson32
Very many thanks for the immediate response!!! Greatly appreciated
No problem mate.

I've just found this - not sure if it will help?

http://www.france.embassy.gov.au/pari/RRV_en.html

You might be able to apply direct or via web?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:22 am
Just Joined

No problem mate.

I've just found this - not sure if it will help?

http://www.france.embassy.gov.au/pari/RRV_en.html

You might be able to apply direct or via web?

Very many thanks - I had seen this but they say the target lead time to process is 3 weeks and I only have 21 days before departure on the 7th October. I also called them in Paris and they were very unhelpful to say the least! I am wondering if it would be worth a trip to London to the Australian Embassy there? Thoughts?
Old Sep 15th 2009, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by Jackson32
Very many thanks - I had seen this but they say the target lead time to process is 3 weeks and I only have 21 days before departure on the 7th October. I also called them in Paris and they were very unhelpful to say the least! I am wondering if it would be worth a trip to London to the Australian Embassy there? Thoughts?
Why not give the London embassy a ring and tell them your dilemma? I'm sure they will help if they can, besides at least you can make an appointment if poss so won't have a wasted trip. What have you got to lose? Give them a ring mate. Good luck
Old Sep 15th 2009, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Why not give the London embassy a ring and tell them your dilemma? I'm sure they will help if they can, besides at least you can make an appointment if poss so won't have a wasted trip. What have you got to lose? Give them a ring mate. Good luck
Very many thaks for your helpful advice - will do today