I Got today

Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Got today

Congratulations and good luck down under !!

Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

the snospmis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alikhi
Dear All

I am very much happy today to announce this news I was getting the 136 Skilled Independent Visas..I was successfully getting the language Point for Australian Community language with out any test .

I am thanks full to all the Members of this form who are shared information here is my time line. I am From Karachi –Pakistan

- Aug -2006 successfully ACS
- 25 Sept 2006 logged date for Skilled Independent visa
- 25 June 2007 C0 assigned ( request for PCC/Medical/IELTS)
- 20 June 2007 ( Medical send)
- 25 Aug -2007 (PCC Send)
- --- I am not sending IELTS coz I am not getting 6 band in all
- Sep -2007 (Reminder letter 28 days for IELTS_
- Nov-2007 (another Reminder letter from diac)
- 25-Dec 2007 Finally I send IELTS with language Bonus point letter
- 24-Jan-2007 Visa Grant Letter

I am not aware of job verification I thanks GOD and hopefully all of others member who are waiting will get it soon (.I am software Engineer apply for non MODL )

Please any one from Pakistan tell me what is my next step how can I stamping the visa from Karachi Also tell me what the limitation of initial entry to Australia as the decision date on my visa approval letter is 17-January 2008 so please tell me the what is the date limit of initial entry?

Regards

Ali
Karachi/Pakistan
Congratulations.
The Visa Grant Letter has a bold title INITIAL ENTRY DATE which tells you the date by which you must make your initial entry. You may not have much time to do this so check. Attached to your grant letter/or Email is a visa evidencing confirmation which will tell you where to send / take your visa . Best of luck
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alikhi
Dear All

I am very much happy today to announce this news I was getting the 136 Skilled Independent Visas..I was successfully getting the language Point for Australian Community language with out any test .

I am thanks full to all the Members of this form who are shared information here is my time line. I am From Karachi –Pakistan

- Aug -2006 successfully ACS
- 25 Sept 2006 logged date for Skilled Independent visa
- 25 June 2007 C0 assigned ( request for PCC/Medical/IELTS)
- 20 June 2007 ( Medical send)
- 25 Aug -2007 (PCC Send)
- --- I am not sending IELTS coz I am not getting 6 band in all
- Sep -2007 (Reminder letter 28 days for IELTS_
- Nov-2007 (another Reminder letter from diac)
- 25-Dec 2007 Finally I send IELTS with language Bonus point letter
- 24-Jan-2007 Visa Grant Letter

I am not aware of job verification I thanks GOD and hopefully all of others member who are waiting will get it soon (.I am software Engineer apply for non MODL )

Please any one from Pakistan tell me what is my next step how can I stamping the visa from Karachi Also tell me what the limitation of initial entry to Australia as the decision date on my visa approval letter is 17-January 2008 so please tell me the what is the date limit of initial entry?

Regards

Ali
Karachi/Pakistan

Congratulations, and best of luck in the new country.
Can you please tell me how did you claim bonus point for comunity language without passing a test? I live in London, but speak another language which is my first language and have completed three years out of 4 at university in my country ... how do I go about it...
I would appreciate your request?

Summer
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough

hi

if you got any professional level i.e graduation/master then you will take a certificate from your uni which clearrly showes that the medium of instruction is your community language

wish you best of luck
regards

Ali
Old May 13th 2008, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

Innovative is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: I Got today

Hi Ali,

Did you use any agent from Karachi, for ACS and other documentation ,If so which one is that. Please share.

Thanks,
Ali
Old May 14th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough

no agent I do my self