I Got today

Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough
Default I Got today

Dear All

I am very much happy today to announce this news I was getting the 136 Skilled Independent Visas..I was successfully getting the language Point for Australian Community language with out any test .

I am thanks full to all the Members of this form who are shared information here is my time line. I am From Karachi –Pakistan

- Aug -2006 successfully ACS
- 25 Sept 2006 logged date for Skilled Independent visa
- 25 June 2007 C0 assigned ( request for PCC/Medical/IELTS)
- 20 June 2007 ( Medical send)
- 25 Aug -2007 (PCC Send)
- --- I am not sending IELTS coz I am not getting 6 band in all
- Sep -2007 (Reminder letter 28 days for IELTS_
- Nov-2007 (another Reminder letter from diac)
- 25-Dec 2007 Finally I send IELTS with language Bonus point letter
- 24-Jan-2007 Visa Grant Letter

I am not aware of job verification I thanks GOD and hopefully all of others member who are waiting will get it soon (.I am software Engineer apply for non MODL )

Please any one from Pakistan tell me what is my next step how can I stamping the visa from Karachi Also tell me what the limitation of initial entry to Australia as the decision date on my visa approval letter is 17-January 2008 so please tell me the what is the date limit of initial entry?

Regards

Ali
Karachi/Pakistan
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: I Got today

Originally Posted by alikhi
Dear All

I am very much happy today to announce this news I was getting the 136 Skilled Independent Visas..I was successfully getting the language Point for Australian Community language with out any test .

I am thanks full to all the Members of this form who are shared information here is my time line. I am From Karachi –Pakistan

I am not aware of job verification I thanks GOD and hopefully all of others member who are waiting will get it soon (.I am software Engineer apply for non MODL )

Please any one from Pakistan tell me what is my next step how can I stamping the visa from Karachi Also tell me what the limitation of initial entry to Australia as the decision date on my visa approval letter is 17-January 2008 so please tell me the what is the date limit of initial entry?

Regards

Ali
Karachi/Pakistan
[F]Congratulation Man!!![/FONT]
Old Jan 24th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Well done and good luck
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Well done and congratulations!!!
Old Jan 24th 2008, 10:56 am
Whey hey got my Visa

allankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to allallankate is a name known to all

Congratulations on your Visa

Allan
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on your visa!!

Alison
Old Jan 24th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Huge CONGRATULATIONS well done and hears to a new life ahead down under
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All

Regards

Ali
Karachi/Pakistan

congratulations
Old Jan 24th 2008, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

ClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really niceClairePM is just really nice

Congratulations

I think that you have one year to enter from the date of either your medicals or police checks

Where are you heading to in Aus?

Claire
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough

Thanks for comments. I will be go in perth
Old Jan 24th 2008, 8:34 pm
Banned

Backhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond reputeBackhomeatlast has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for comments. I will be go in perth

Just email me if you want to know the best nightlife in Perth
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

How is the nightlife in Perth.

Is it good. I love nightlives. But never really been to a good one.

Maybe you can tell me about some.

Cheers!
Originally Posted by Backhomeatlast
Just email me if you want to know the best nightlife in Perth
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, your application took ages. Congrats
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.