i cant get in....

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:50 pm
INTERNATIONAL GETTO PIMP.

lazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the rough
Unhappy i cant get in....

I cant get in....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my brother whom lives in perth has been asking me for years to have a holiday with him in WA. so we saved up our pennies and flew out last july for 5 weeks.
as it was a once in a life time holiday we decided to get married out there and it all went well. when we got back to sunny wolverhampton we had a serious chat and decided we wanted to live in australia.

started by doing the online assesments and found out that although my occupation as a gas fitter is worth 60 points i only had 12 months experience.
i needed 6 years

my wifes job is a teachers aide and is not on the list, we have 2 children aged 6 and 12 no criminal records, about $200,000 aud to bring with us and my brother as a sponsor.

im 34 now and wont have 6 years until im almost 40..me and the wife are totaly gutted. i thought that with a application like that it was what they wanted over there..

anyone know any other legal routes???

still totaly gutted.......chris and family...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i cant get in....

Originally Posted by lazzasurf
I cant get in....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my brother whom lives in perth has been asking me for years to have a holiday with him in WA. so we saved up our pennies and flew out last july for 5 weeks.
as it was a once in a life time holiday we decided to get married out there and it all went well. when we got back to sunny wolverhampton we had a serious chat and decided we wanted to live in australia.

started by doing the online assesments and found out that although my occupation as a gas fitter is worth 60 points i only had 12 months experience.
i needed 6 years

my wifes job is a teachers aide and is not on the list, we have 2 children aged 6 and 12 no criminal records, about $200,000 aud to bring with us and my brother as a sponsor.

im 34 now and wont have 6 years until im almost 40..me and the wife are totaly gutted. i thought that with a application like that it was what they wanted over there..

Give an agent a ring. x x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:58 pm
INTERNATIONAL GETTO PIMP.

lazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the roughlazzasurf is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Give an agent a ring. x x
2 agents have now phoned and said i need 6 yrs....
and before that i was a factory worker...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:52 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

It is hard when the doors seem closed to you.

I dont know much about the process to help or what your options are.

Please dont give up though, dont give up until you have exhausted every avenue.

This is the hardest process you will go through, it takes over everything in your life and you lose the ability to think about anything else.

If you are determined and are prepared to work your nuts off, then you deserve to get in.

Visit the DIMA website and read about every option, every chance and dont give up until you are sure that there is nothing else for you.

Good luck mate, hope you do it.

Samantha
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:12 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately 1 years experience as a fitter does not make you a skilled tradesman, sorry. Have you got any formal certificates or apprenticeship?

You need to accept that not everyone is qualified to migrate to Australia.

If neither you nor your spouse doesn't have any close relatives outside Australia (parents/siblings/non-dependent children), then a family based visa (remaining relative) might be possible.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

WESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud ofWESTLY has much to be proud of

I cant get in....

i needed 6 years

There might be no quick and easy visa strategy, but it might be possible for you and/or your wife to take steps to improve your prospects. You should consult a Registered Migration Agent for a detailed assessment of your case.

Best wishes

Westly Russell
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:07 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

I cant get in....

i needed 6 years

Chris

Sent you a Private Message.