I am New and Just begining!!

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Allison07 has a spectacular aura aboutAllison07 has a spectacular aura aboutAllison07 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I am New and Just begining!!

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
good luck.........and hope you are quicker than us august applications
Ive read some of the comments and it does seem some months wait longer than others..hang in there..it will be worth it xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

Allison07 has a spectacular aura aboutAllison07 has a spectacular aura aboutAllison07 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by seat151
Everyone was in your postition at one time!

I was about 3 months ago, but now I have had my TRA approved, the only thing that is delaying me is finding a place to do the IELTS test. I am now booked in for the 12th January, so fingers cross, the process will ramp up from then.

Heading for Rockingham, WA with any luck.
Thank you for your reply...when I was doing my fact finding over the last couple of days we also have been looking at Rockingham..does look really nice..town like..close to the coast..I really hope to see you there!! xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by peace19
ur husband is lucky to have a wife like u

Peace -- still single
Thank you xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paulie H
Yes we're using a agent (ASA) , we're hoping to move to Perth where we know a few people . I'm looking forward to the weather but i'm fed up of living in a crime ridden Rubbish strewn ****hole . We've talked about it for several years but finally gone for it after a few people we know have just been accepted . I look at it as if my wife had to be relocated for work to say.... Glasgow ! We know no one in Glasgow but quite a few people in Perth
That's a really good way of looking at it..
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Hi there & welcome!

It's really exciting when you first decide to go for it, isn't it? I turned 45 just in September, so thankfully OH still has a couple of years left, so we thought we'd better get on with it! We have a few pitfalls to navigate, so it may take us longer than you to get there, but certainly we'll keep you company whilst we get sorted

Best of luck!
Thank you and your right about the weather in kent!!I am freezing!!brrr..roll on those visas!!good luck..pit falls and all xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:12 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Allison07
Thank you for your kind words..I wish I was you and leaving in April..Have you seen Quantas have a SALE on flights leaving in April?? Good luck and safe travels..will probably see me here looking for advise often...xx
just checked the qantas site and the flights are nearly a grand more than SIA
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
just checked the qantas site and the flights are nearly a grand more than SIA
god really sorry..feel like a proper wally now!! xxx did you go on the Special Offers section though? just like me to pay double for everything..hence the reason my husbands applying for Visas and not me, he certainly is the brains of this wild bunch!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:33 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

god really sorry..feel like a proper wally now!! xxx did you go on the Special Offers section though? just like me to pay double for everything..hence the reason my husbands applying for Visas and not me, he certainly is the brains of this wild bunch!!
Tis ok just went back on it looks to me like the specials are for departures from OZ.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Hi to all,
I am just starting on the the road to Down Under (23/11/07), we have chosen a migration consultants,and received the contracts today..My Husband is a Plumber and very Qualified thank god, if it were left to me we wouldnt be able to get to Margate!!(nothing wrong with Margate,just not Australia weather!!). We have been thinking of doing this for years and to be honest have left it all most too late!! My Husband just turned 44!!so this will be our last and only oppertunity to go!!stress and panik..I have read lots of really useful and encourageing information on this site and thank everybody for taking the time to do so...I will keep you informed of our progress...good luck to all trying..Allie x
Hi Allie

Just wanted to say Good Luck to you. Aroung this time last year I was just finishing getting hubbies TRA info together and he was hitting 45 the following February. Talk about cutting it fine. But we got there in the end. It took roughly around 6 months for us and we are heading off to Perth in January. This is only the start of your stress and panic but once you get through it you should be ok. Anyway Good Luck in your application and with the help from eveyone on here you should be OK.

Sandra
Old Nov 24th 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sandav
Hi Allie

Just wanted to say Good Luck to you. Aroung this time last year I was just finishing getting hubbies TRA info together and he was hitting 45 the following February. Talk about cutting it fine. But we got there in the end. It took roughly around 6 months for us and we are heading off to Perth in January. This is only the start of your stress and panic but once you get through it you should be ok. Anyway Good Luck in your application and with the help from eveyone on here you should be OK.

Sandra
Thank you Sandra, I am soo pleased for you..this is really the most exciting experience..I am very pleased I have joined this forum..great to hear succses stories..and to be able to be excited with like minded people..very best to you and your family..good luck with the move xx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi to all,
I am just starting on the the road to Down Under (23/11/07), we have chosen a migration consultants,and received the contracts today..My Husband is a Plumber and very Qualified thank god, if it were left to me we wouldnt be able to get to Margate!!(nothing wrong with Margate,just not Australia weather!!). We have been thinking of doing this for years and to be honest have left it all most too late!! My Husband just turned 44!!so this will be our last and only oppertunity to go!!stress and panik..I have read lots of really useful and encourageing information on this site and thank everybody for taking the time to do so...I will keep you informed of our progress...good luck to all trying..Allie x
Hi and good luck to you as we are also at the beginning of a very long rollercoaster ride by the looks of things, we are just about to send all OH stuff to the TRA having had a little mishap with the certifying of documents but keep trying and keep your chin up, we are doing it with 4 kids in tow (god help us).
Good luck to all and thanks to everyone who has already helped us.

Lou xx
Old Nov 24th 2007, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

turkish is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to write this as unfortunately i am not too great in the cyberworld! But i am heading down under around may 08 on a working holiday visa. I am an electrician from London but have been working and living in Austria for the past four years. I have worked in hotels and bars on a building site sparkying. The plan was to go to Oz with my girlfriend (who is an Australian) to see how it would work out unfortunately it didn't work out, but i would still like to use my visa, as i soon turn 31. I suppose my question is can i get work as an electrician on this basis and what is the best route for me to take? any advice would be welcomed!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

hello
you can probably find info on the electrical forum under trades. good luck.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

sallymg1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnknight001
hello
you can probably find info on the electrical forum under trades. good luck.
hello,
I am also new to this! We have decided to go but are having trouble finding the right visa to get. We are both serving prison officers but do not quilify for a skilled visa but i do have family who would sponser us. Any help or advice would be fantastic!!
Old Nov 24th 2007, 7:32 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Hi to all,
Welcome to the Forum. This site is great for finding and sharing info.

Our scenario is very similar to yours.

My husband is also a Plumber (very qualified) and we sent off our application to Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre at the end of August, still waiting for our pre-acknowledgement as there is a backlog. He will be 45 in January so have managed to get the application in just in time. Although we are not using an agent - I've filled in all the necessary paperwork and collected relative documents myself - used to be a PA before having children so personally found it quite easy.

Good luck in you application.

Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.