HR Details through PLE

Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HR Details through PLE

Guys ...Is it ok to send the contact details of the HR through a PLE so that DIAC can carry out the employer verification easily. Is there anyother way to send these details
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:40 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HR Details through PLE

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Guys ...Is it ok to send the contact details of the HR through a PLE so that DIAC can carry out the employer verification easily. Is there anyother way to send these details
If DIAC is going to carry out employer references I would assume they would use the contact details on your references. If they are not able to reach employers through those details they will ask you for further information.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 8:53 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If DIAC is going to carry out employer references I would assume they would use the contact details on your references. If they are not able to reach employers through those details they will ask you for further information.
I have read on other forums that sometimes DIAC also uses publicly available contact info - like Yellow Pages, company websites etc. Unfortunately for the most, some, umm, "references" come with fudged phone numbers, names etc. and DIAC wants to be sure they are calling the right place before asking questions. At the same time, it could (and did from what I have read) mess up the employment check - lets say a person is working at an extension office and the call comes into the central one - could have negative consequences, especially if the reception is not good with English. Ever more reasons to make sure the reference is written in plain English and is detailed enough for the CO to not get confused.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:03 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newjersey
I have read on other forums that sometimes DIAC also uses publicly available contact info - like Yellow Pages, company websites etc. Unfortunately for the most, some, umm, "references" come with fudged phone numbers, names etc. and DIAC wants to be sure they are calling the right place before asking questions. At the same time, it could (and did from what I have read) mess up the employment check - lets say a person is working at an extension office and the call comes into the central one - could have negative consequences, especially if the reception is not good with English. Ever more reasons to make sure the reference is written in plain English and is detailed enough for the CO to not get confused.
You're absolutely right. DIAC/AHC will also use public information. I would think that if a reference came in on company letterhead it would contain contact information for the company and contact details of the person who wrote the reference.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

They mostly use the contact number is in the letter head. If they have any problem on that number they would ask for latest work numbers

In my case it happened. They asked for latest contact number I given Land line and GSM number they called both the numbers

Hope it helps. You can send latest work number if any changes happened like area code changes or GSM numbers changed etc..

Last edited by helloshivahere; Sep 28th 2009 at 10:54 am.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do one thing...in the form 80...they say..provide employment details....attach one more document with form 80 and provide everything related to your company...I did the same ..I provided below information on additional 2 pages:

1. Company's head office address in India.
2. Office address where I worked.
3. Company's phone no. and fax ( I myself called all the no. and made sure all no. were working..I even told them I am calling for verification of this Aman..and one of them asked for empid..and others routed me to the correct HR..and I cut the phone ).one no. of a company was changed..it was different on reference letter ..but i found the correct one from company website.
4. Reference no. and email id's of my HR people, Managers etc.

I think form 80 information is very important..and DIAC will have a look before they will search this information on yellow pages etc....

Hope this helps!!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys for the Info. Aman as usual you stand out of the crowd for your way of doing things
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:02 am
Account Closed

aman_sharma2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys for the Info. Aman as usual you stand out of the crowd for your way of doing things
good luck to you..and thanks for nice comments
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1
( I myself called all the no. and made sure all no. were working..I even told them I am calling for verification of this Aman..and one of them asked for empid..and others routed me to the correct HR..and I cut the phone )
Haha..thats a good idea Aman...guess I am also going to do it