How start Please advice me .

Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

waleed_89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How start Please advice me .

Hello, I am waleed from egypt i have 22 years old, I try find career in Australia.
I am works programmer from seven years and i have certificates experience i am professional in my country and i have good previous works.
I can not find the right path or the beginning of what I do to get to the right place.
Please advice me.
Best Regards,
Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:20 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How start Please advice me .

Originally Posted by waleed_89
Hello, I am waleed from egypt i have 22 years old, I try find career in Australia.
I am works programmer from seven years and i have certificates experience i am professional in my country and i have good previous works.
I can not find the right path or the beginning of what I do to get to the right place.
Please advice me.
Best Regards,
First place to check is here - it's the DIAC website. It has a lot of information on it, and if you're serious about trying to move to Australia, you should become quite familiar with it.

There is a visa wizard on there to help you to determine if you are eligible for a visa. If you are, you'd need to get a skills assessment and take an IELTS test to start with.

By the way, if you are 22, how do you have 7 years experience with the appropriate certificates? You'd have only been 15.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

waleed_89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you i review website .

if you are 22, how do you have 7 years experience with the appropriate certificates? You'd have only been 15
Yes I make more than 50 DeskTop application also same count in Web application through seven years ,I can provide it with evidence.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:29 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by waleed_89
Thank you i review website .

Yes I make more than 50 DeskTop application also same count in Web application ,I can provide it with evidence.
I don't quite understand how that relates to my question (plus I don't need to see evidence! I'm just curious).
Old Jul 25th 2011, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
First place to check is here - it's the DIAC website. It has a lot of information on it, and if you're serious about trying to move to Australia, you should become quite familiar with it.

There is a visa wizard on there to help you to determine if you are eligible for a visa. If you are, you'd need to get a skills assessment and take an IELTS test to start with.

By the way, if you are 22, how do you have 7 years experience with the appropriate certificates? You'd have only been 15.
He started his careers as soon as he was born

Last edited by QLDlover; Jul 25th 2011 at 4:25 pm.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 4:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Originally Posted by QLDlover
He has started his careers as soon as he was born
Thread CLosed ! where is moneypenny ?!!