British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   How start Please advice me . (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/how-start-please-advice-me-726247/)

waleed_89 Jul 25th 2011 3:05 pm

How start Please advice me .

Hello, I am waleed from egypt i have 22 years old, I try find career in Australia.
I am works programmer from seven years and i have certificates experience i am professional in my country and i have good previous works.
I can not find the right path or the beginning of what I do to get to the right place.
Please advice me. :)
Best Regards,

mrsgreenstar76 Jul 25th 2011 3:20 pm

Re: How start Please advice me .

Originally Posted by waleed_89 (Post 9517883)
Hello, I am waleed from egypt i have 22 years old, I try find career in Australia.
I am works programmer from seven years and i have certificates experience i am professional in my country and i have good previous works.
I can not find the right path or the beginning of what I do to get to the right place.
Please advice me. :)
Best Regards,

First place to check is here - it's the DIAC website. It has a lot of information on it, and if you're serious about trying to move to Australia, you should become quite familiar with it.

There is a visa wizard on there to help you to determine if you are eligible for a visa. If you are, you'd need to get a skills assessment and take an IELTS test to start with.

By the way, if you are 22, how do you have 7 years experience with the appropriate certificates? You'd have only been 15. :confused:

waleed_89 Jul 25th 2011 3:27 pm

Thank you i review website .

if you are 22, how do you have 7 years experience with the appropriate certificates? You'd have only been 15
Yes I make more than 50 DeskTop application also same count in Web application through seven years ,I can provide it with evidence.

mrsgreenstar76 Jul 25th 2011 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by waleed_89 (Post 9517950)
Thank you i review website .

Yes I make more than 50 DeskTop application also same count in Web application ,I can provide it with evidence.

I don't quite understand how that relates to my question :blink: (plus I don't need to see evidence! I'm just curious).

QLDlover Jul 25th 2011 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76 (Post 9517933)
First place to check is here - it's the DIAC website. It has a lot of information on it, and if you're serious about trying to move to Australia, you should become quite familiar with it.

There is a visa wizard on there to help you to determine if you are eligible for a visa. If you are, you'd need to get a skills assessment and take an IELTS test to start with.

By the way, if you are 22, how do you have 7 years experience with the appropriate certificates? You'd have only been 15. :confused:

He started his careers as soon as he was born :rofl::rofl:

QLDlover Jul 25th 2011 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by QLDlover (Post 9518082)
He has started his careers as soon as he was born :rofl::rofl:

Thread CLosed ! where is moneypenny ?!!