How to prove Sister as Dependant

Old May 29th 2010, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to prove Sister as Dependant

One thing you learn after reading this forum for a while is that much of the advice given by Embassies and High Commissions - no matter how well meaning - is misleading, plain wrong or incomplete. At the end of the day, immigration advice is not their job, nor is there any comeback if they give bad advice. That is why Polly and Dorothy are suggesting you approach a good migration agent.
Old May 29th 2010, 3:18 pm
Just Joined

cher1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You do not need to speak to the embassy. you need to speak to a GOOD migration agent. I would suggest you contact George Lombard in Sydney (you can find his contact details here) and expect to pay for his advice. If there is a way for you to bring your sister he will know what it is. In my opinion it's worth a few $ for a consultation for your peace of mind.

Otherwise, as Polly says, this is far too complex a problem for an online forum. You need professional help with your situation.
Thanks dorothy for good advice and also naming the agent i hope i will find him soon. again thanks to every one
Old May 30th 2010, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

cher1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louie
One thing you learn after reading this forum for a while is that much of the advice given by Embassies and High Commissions - no matter how well meaning - is misleading, plain wrong or incomplete. At the end of the day, immigration advice is not their job, nor is there any comeback if they give bad advice. That is why Polly and Dorothy are suggesting you approach a good migration agent.
That is very right i agree. i had a argument with a visa officer the first time i applied for visa, as i was getting marreid here in pakistan and then leaving after two days. and they wanted me to apply for prospective marriage visa to go there and get married, and this simple thing they denied to understand.
Old May 30th 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Ozzieland is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cher1981
Thanks dorothy for good advice and also naming the agent i hope i will find him soon. again thanks to every one
Dorothy has given you the name of one of the best Agents especially for these kinds of cases. He got my mom to Australia on very difficult circumstances.