How many CSL applicants till 30 June 2009?

Old Feb 15th 2009, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

indoirish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How many CSL applicants till 30 June 2009?

Patience is a real virtue..tolerance is a great one..
This forum on BritishExpats is for all who aspires to move to australia. And we all strive toward a single goal, an australian visa. Any person who joined this forum can discuss, argue, debate, dispute or contend on any of the topics as far as they are within reasonable limits (not excessive or extreme) and fit into the rules set by the moderators.
Letusenjoy asked a question and man_called_horse gave and appropriate answer. Anyone can continue, stop or ignore this thread thereafter..
Letusenjoy has every right to be anxious as he is seeking for a migration visa to australia. People move to a new places (leaving everything behind) seeking better prospectus and better life. Its a big decision and it can make you anxious, impatient or nervous.
So you keep posting your views or queries letusenjoy..
If the moderators find it inappropriate or irrelevant, they will move it or delete it.
If someone finds it useful or interesting, they will answer you or discuss with you.
Others can ignore it..
Meantime..you dont pay much attention to those who are more interested in the maturity of your application or the number of posts you made. Let them continue their counting job (and continue with their fear of looking foolish...!!..ah..)

We all have a common goal, letusenjoy. We all will stand together.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by indoirish
This forum on BritishExpats is for all who aspires to move to australia. And we all strive toward a single goal, an australian visa. Any person who joined this forum can discuss, argue, debate, dispute or contend on any of the topics as far as they are within reasonable limits (not excessive or extreme) and fit into the rules set by the moderators.
Letusenjoy asked a question and man_called_horse gave and appropriate answer. Anyone can continue, stop or ignore this thread thereafter..
Letusenjoy has every right to be anxious as he is seeking for a migration visa to australia. People move to a new places (leaving everything behind) seeking better prospectus and better life. Its a big decision and it can make you anxious, impatient or nervous.
If the moderators find it inappropriate or irrelevant, they will move it or delete it.
If someone finds it useful or interesting, they will answer you or discuss with you.
Others can ignore it..
Meantime..you dont pay much attention to those who are more interested in the maturity of your application or the number of posts you made. Let them continue their counting job (and continue with their fear of looking foolish...!!..ah..)

Thanks a tonn indoirish for all the nice words
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
Actually, no.. the point is

1. It is not a good idea to keep asking the same question post after post after post .. If someone's been hanging around this place for a while (lets say 4 months as with the OP), I'd think that thay'd definitely be aware of the recent developments and the revised priority processing set up. . and the point is, you only make yourself look foolish if you keep asking questions that YOU KNOW nobody has a (definitive) answer for , a zillion times a week. ..

2. I am not quite sure what you meant by 'never passing senior member in posts', but, if your calling ME a senior member just because I've been here longer, I don't quite follow the logic..
now im in total agreemant with you here, often you can search and find your answers, there are a lot of random threads all the same at the min and yes before anyone jumps at me i know its your right to ask a question, but still often a search does the trick.
john
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

You might have read this, but I found this article interesting:
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2009011726949
Old Feb 15th 2009, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

thermojetics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
You might have read this, but I found this article interesting:
http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2009011726949
I hope what they say in this article is somewhat true.

If the jobless rate goes up and we are going to be newcomers we are not going to get a job pretty easy.

The immigration is very important for the Australian government because is a source of money coming into the country. Even though there are not going to be a lot of jobs available they can still bring in a lot of immigrants... and they are not going to give us any financial support for 2 years... It's kind of a catch 22 here

Anyway there is a tough times everywhere now, and I hope there are ways to get over this crisis and bring things back to normal.

Good luck everyone!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thermojetics
I hope what they say in this article is somewhat true.

If the jobless rate goes up and we are going to be newcomers we are not going to get a job pretty easy.

The immigration is very important for the Australian government because is a source of money coming into the country. Even though there are not going to be a lot of jobs available they can still bring in a lot of immigrants... and they are not going to give us any financial support for 2 years... It's kind of a catch 22 here

Anyway there is a tough times everywhere now, and I hope there are ways to get over this crisis and bring things back to normal.

Good luck everyone!
I believe that "Tough Times never last but Tough People do" and hope that everyone who has filed application for migration is a tough guy.
Regards
Sanjay
Old Feb 15th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
I believe that "Tough Times never last but Tough People do" and hope that everyone who has filed application for migration is a tough guy.
Regards
Sanjay
we been waiting since July. came to conclusion while ago things happen for a reason so just enjoy life for today. We will get our visa when we get visa, cant hurry it up by thinking about it all the time kids even stopped asking all the time when we going now. good luck all
Old Feb 15th 2009, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

thermojetics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
we been waiting since July. came to conclusion while ago things happen for a reason so just enjoy life for today. We will get our visa when we get visa, cant hurry it up by thinking about it all the time kids even stopped asking all the time when we going now. good luck all
This is the best comment so far! Excellent attitude!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:11 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by indoirish
Others can ignore it..

You don't get it do you ?

I can't see why your getting all defensive for no reason!

What I said in my post was meant to be 'advice' not 'dissapproval'. But I do dissapprove of YOUR needless comments because you don't even know what I'm tryna say and you go on to mock me

I agree, letusenjoy has every right to get anxious, impatient or nervous.. (as he would, even if he WASN'T seeking a migration visa to Australia)

so yeah, letusenjoy should feel free to get as anxious and as impatient as he wants and I am sure that'll make his wait a pleasent experience. Especially now, that he has your 'permission' and encouragement to keep posting his views and queries.

I don't think I'm qualified to comment on what is appropiate or irrelevant, but I do think asking the same stuff over and over again amounts to misuse if not abuse. Number of 'hits' on a thread isn't an indicator of its usefulness. On the contrary, if more then 4 members express their disagreement, it does indicate its useless-ness (is that even a word?)

I am not interested in the 'maturity' of his application, as you put it.. and neither am I doing a 'counting' (what?) job .. All I tried to do was suggest that getting impatient or anxious will NOT make the processing any quicker..
Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
You don't get it do you ?

I can't see why your getting all defensive for no reason!

What I said in my post was meant to be 'advice' not 'dissapproval'. But I do dissapprove of YOUR needless comments because you don't even know what I'm tryna say and you go on to mock me

I agree, letusenjoy has every right to get anxious, impatient or nervous.. (as he would, even if he WASN'T seeking a migration visa to Australia)

so yeah, letusenjoy should feel free to get as anxious and as impatient as he wants and I am sure that'll make his wait a pleasent experience. Especially now, that he has your 'permission' and encouragement to keep posting his views and queries.

I don't think I'm qualified to comment on what is appropiate or irrelevant, but I do think asking the same stuff over and over again amounts to misuse if not abuse. Number of 'hits' on a thread isn't an indicator of its usefulness. On the contrary, if more then 4 members express their disagreement, it does indicate its useless-ness (is that even a word?)

I am not interested in the 'maturity' of his application, as you put it.. and neither am I doing a 'counting' (what?) job .. All I tried to do was suggest that getting impatient or anxious will NOT make the processing any quicker..
Thanks fifty_pence for all concern, I feel obliged
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

indoirish is an unknown quantity at this point

“On your feet, slave,” the rider hissed icily, driving its steel-toed boot into my side, breaking more than a few ribs. “You belong to us now.”

I had no control. The cloak constricted some movement from the awkward way I had fallen, and when I reached out to grasp the sword I had dropped, it disappeared. Staring into the forest where the amulet had gone, I fell limp, not struggling as the rider roughly lifted me and threw me over a saddle. I had no strength left to fight. He was the last man standin....