How many CSL applicants till 30 June 2009?

Old Feb 11th 2009, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Default How many CSL applicants till 30 June 2009?

Hi,
What is your opinion as to how many CSL applicants would be considerd in this finanancial year for issuance of VISA?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many CSL applicants till 30 June 2009?

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Hi,
What is your opinion as to how many CSL applicants would be considerd in this finanancial year for issuance of VISA?
Hang on while I get my ruler out and I'll measure this bit of string.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Lolz dont use the broom as a ruler cause the list may be little long

BTW as far as IT Professionals on CSL are considered there are
atleast 2300 Applicants in the system according to Skill Database at DIAC , so you could get a good idea how many applicants can be there over all on CSL 50 categories . Dont see all getting assigned till 30th June 2009.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

SunnyMD will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Do you have a ruler long enough for that piece of string ??
Old Feb 14th 2009, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Hi,
wow.. you keep asking post after post .. how quick.. how much .. when is an CO expected?.. Imagine how all those people that have their application in for longer than 2 months and are not CSL/MODL must feel! I lodged at about the same time you did and do not expect any movement before mid 2009. You are asking us again and again to guess for dates that no-one knows at this time. When more data becomes available there might be a chance to work a bit on statistics but that is still useless for any specific case.

With all respect, I imagine that when you logded your application 2 months ago, and as CSL was not in place, and you are from an HR country... you anticipated a wait of 12 - 18 months minimum. Why not hope for anything quicker than 12 months? That way it may come as a surprise when you finally get processed.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Hi,
letusenjoy I agree with the above posters you ask the same question everyday 'when are you going to get a CO?'

Well I don't have a ruler ...............just a bunch of statistics and a calculator.

Check this post out for a roughly calculated guess

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...40#post7283540

If you applied end of November your application is probably only going to see the light of day about June.....

Then add 3 -6 on to that for being a HR applicant.

So at best for you my friend I guess is October/November.

Worst probably Jan 2010.

No point in asking this question until at least July letusenjoy!!!
Sorry
Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Dont so anxious...this pr vids thing requires patience. but with the introduction of priorities:- there is another thread indicating 4-8 months for CSL applicants but rest asure you will be assigned a CO before the end of the year.

As indicated by others, June will be a good time to get some idea of the expected processing times...
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

SORRY SORRY SORRY TO EVERYONE The thread was started for benefit of everyone, not only me, however my due apologies if felt otherwise
Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

indoirish is an unknown quantity at this point

[F]SORRY SORRY SORRY TO EVERYONE [/FONT] The thread was started for benefit of everyone, not only me, however my due apologies if felt otherwise
No worries.. letusenjoy..The forum is for discussions.. All are anxious and keen to know every little information about their visa... more than 200 hits in your thread in less than one hour is just an indicaton of that..!!!..
Old Feb 14th 2009, 1:43 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eurosyl
wow.. you keep asking post after post .. how quick.. how much .. when is an CO expected?.. Imagine how all those people that have their application in for longer than 2 months and are not CSL/MODL must feel! I lodged at about the same time you did and do not expect any movement before mid 2009. You are asking us again and again to guess for dates that no-one knows at this time. When more data becomes available there might be a chance to work a bit on statistics but that is still useless for any specific case.

With all respect, I imagine that when you logded your application 2 months ago, and as CSL was not in place, and you are from an HR country... you anticipated a wait of 12 - 18 months minimum. Why not hope for anything quicker than 12 months? That way it may come as a surprise when you finally get processed.
I have to agree.. your just two months into what could well turn out to be an year you'll spend waiting and I don't think it will be a pleasent 2009 for you, if you keep getting impatiant .. you need to convince yourself that there is no way you can get into Australia this year.. so in case you do get approved before Dec 2009 it would be a pleasent surprise (although (I think) you'll be pleased anyway whenever you do get it - even if its a few months into 2010)

I didnt even log onto the online status enquriy screen untill 8 months after I applied (when I thought I had a realistic chance of being allocated a CO).. or this forum either.. All of my 90 odd posts were posted in Dec08/Jan09 although Ive been a member here since may08.. You got here 4 months after me and you already have 249 posts..

I do understand how you must feel as you wait and everything your looking forward to in life, your future plans, everything depends on your application being approved. .

You are only making this harder for yourself..

Last edited by fifty_pence; Feb 14th 2009 at 1:47 pm.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

calicocat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Oh my dear...... I have been waiting FOURTEEN MONTHS now (application lodged in Dec 2007!) .....still waiting..... still no CO ..... and I'm from a low risk country for goodness' sake!

Last edited by calicocat; Feb 14th 2009 at 2:04 pm.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

indoirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fifty_pence
I have to agree.. your just two months into what could well turn out to be an year you'll spend waiting and I don't think it will be a pleasent 2009 for you, if you keep getting impatiant .. you need to convince yourself that there is no way you can get into Australia this year.. so in case you do get approved before Dec 2009 it would be a pleasent surprise (although (I think) you'll be pleased anyway whenever you do get it - even if its a few months into 2010)

I didnt even log onto the online status enquriy screen untill 8 months after I applied (when I thought I had a realistic chance of being allocated a CO).. or this forum either.. All of my 90 odd posts were posted in Dec08/Jan09 although Ive been a member here since may08.. You got here 4 months after me and you already have 249 posts..

I do understand how you must feel as you wait and everything your looking forward to in life, your future plans, everything depends on your application being approved. .

You are only making this harder for yourself..
Good man fifty_pence..you did all counting job..!!
So the point is..
1)your visa application must be matured.. say 8 months.. if you want post any comments or queries..
2)never pass the senior members in number of posts..
haaaaaaaa........................
Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi,
I suppose every person has a unique way of living and no-one has right to interfere coz no one else knows the circumstances of the other person. I feel its better not to start yelling/commenting on the number of posts or anything else. Ya, its true that patience is a virtue and every one should possess it to certain extent. If someone is not feeling good about any forum, he doesn't need to reply to that, this is my way of thinking
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:51 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by indoirish
Good man fifty_pence..you did all counting job..!!
So the point is..
1)your visa application must be matured.. say 8 months.. if you want post any comments or queries..
2)never pass the senior members in number of posts..
haaaaaaaa........................
Actually, no.. the point is

1. It is not a good idea to keep asking the same question post after post after post .. If someone's been hanging around this place for a while (lets say 4 months as with the OP), I'd think that thay'd definitely be aware of the recent developments and the revised priority processing set up. . and the point is, you only make yourself look foolish if you keep asking questions that YOU KNOW nobody has a (definitive) answer for , a zillion times a week. ..

2. I am not quite sure what you meant by 'never passing senior member in posts', but, if your calling ME a senior member just because I've been here longer, I don't quite follow the logic..
Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:07 pm
His Excellency

Hi,
I suppose every person has a unique way of living and no-one has right to interfere coz no one else knows the circumstances of the other person. I feel its better not to start yelling/commenting on the number of posts or anything else. Ya, its true that patience is a virtue and every one should possess it to certain extent. If someone is not feeling good about any forum, he doesn't need to reply to that, this is my way of thinking
umm not quite sure as to what exactly you meant, but its obvious you didn't like what I said, although I didn't mean to put you down or insult you.. and I can't see why you'd feel offended..

Yeh sure everyone has their unique life style but how am I interfering with yours by merely suggesting that you should perhaps go through your 'query' once before you post it ? You said, and I quote 'What is your opinion as to how many CSL applicants would be considerd in this finanancial year for issuance of VISA?'

Now you and me both know that the closest you can get to an accurate reply to your question would be what it says in the fact sheets on the DIAC websites.. they've been posted on these boards quite a number of times as well and I'm sure you must have had a look.. so why ask again ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.